Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
...do you think this country will see another civil war in the near distant future? Say a hundred years or so?...

Do you really think there will be enough gun owners left?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
You 3rd world country [bleep] are funny. No wonder those Aussie chicks dig Americans.

It's the money.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Keep making girls, we'll keep [bleep] them.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What this country needs is a good cleansing. I think a giant solar flare to knock power out would be the ticket. People in big cities would be the first to start dieing off. Elderly, children, people dependent on some type of life support requiring power. Then the gangs would begin to fight over the limited food supplies and start killing each other. People in the country or small towns will fare much better as they would have access to farmers, domesticated and game animals, and veggies from gardens. These people also can and put up supplies and can fare much longer. People from the city gangs will start spreading out into the suburbs and countryside looking for food and hopefully will run into a buz saw. By the time we get power back on, most of the liberals and dependent people will be dead. Then we can retake our country.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Keep making girls, we'll keep [bleep] them.

Only the ones that do it for money.

You do know that a heap of locals from around here have worked in the States...they do reckon the sheila's like the Australian accent.

I reckon they were lying though as it hasn't been any help over here!

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Question...why is it your country more than it is their country.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
What this country needs is a good cleansing. I think a giant solar flare to knock power out would be the ticket. People in big cities would be the first to start dieing off. Elderly, children, people dependent on some type of life support requiring power. Then the gangs would begin to fight over the limited food supplies and start killing each other. People in the country or small towns will fare much better as they would have access to farmers, domesticated and game animals, and veggies from gardens. These people also can and put up supplies and can fare much longer. People from the city gangs will start spreading out into the suburbs and countryside looking for food and hopefully will run into a buz saw. By the time we get power back on, most of the liberals and dependent people will be dead. Then we can retake our country.

You know all this how?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You 3rd world country [bleep] are funny. No wonder those Aussie chicks dig Americans.

It's the money.

Years ago, in Sydney, I fell into conversation with a Dutchman who was living there. He told me:

"Australian girls are fantastic. All you have to do is treat them half way decently, with just a little respect, and they throw themselves at you."

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There won't be one as long as the country is convinced that playing whack-a-mole with cavemen is a top priority.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Is it Time?

Yet?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The question is...

Can the states exist without the Fed?

Money, commerce...

I think very few could

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It's time for the middle of the USA to split from the coasts.
And let them fend for themselves.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It's the money.

Sure it is.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Government still wants all guns and to run everyone's life. Government needs to go away and that we be the war. To get rid of the over bearing blood sucking government run by the muslims who maintain sharia law.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The "elites" who are running the US economy and most world affairs via very influential and secret means have a different plan to avoid world-wide revolution much less the US in revolt. Control and then elimination of the middle class on a worldwide scale is critical. Since the US has so many enemies due to all of the wars and indiscriminate killing it has pulled off in the name of peace, we use that model to begin the control process. Here is what one well-known "elitist" has to say about stemming revolution, not just in America but world-wide. (They are not called "Internationalists" for nothing).

"We are going to have a war on terror which you can never win, and so you can always keep taking people's liberties away. The media is going to convince everybody that the war on terror is real. The ultimate goal is to get everybody in the world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on the chips, and if anyone wants to protest what we do, we turn off the chip." grin
Nicholas Rockefeller to producer Aaron Russo - eleven months before the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
The "elites" who are running the US economy and most world affairs via very influential and secret means have a different plan to avoid world-wide revolution much less the US in revolt. Control and then elimination of the middle class on a worldwide scale is critical. Since the US has so many enemies due to all of the wars and indiscriminate killing it has pulled off in the name of peace, we use that model to begin the control process. Here is what one well-known "elitist" has to say about stemming revolution, not just in America but world-wide. (They are not called "Internationalists" for nothing).

"We are going to have a war on terror which you can never win, and so you can always keep taking people's liberties away. The media is going to convince everybody that the war on terror is real. The ultimate goal is to get everybody in the world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on the chips, and if anyone wants to protest what we do, we turn off the chip." grin
Nicholas Rockefeller to producer Aaron Russo - eleven months before the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks

Really?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Plinker
... Reid removed from office, it will take cash. But are gun owners willing to put their money were their mouth is?

NRA has consistently endorsed Reid.

Do you belong to the NRA? If you do, you understand their reason for doing so. If not, you are hand in hand with the enemy.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by okok
Just got through reading the civil war thread. Just got me thinking, do you think this country will see another civil war in the near distant future? Say a hundred years or so? If so, what sort of thing would likely trigger it? Class warfare? Or, are most people too soft now days? Discuss....

There had to have been one already for there to be another... the war of northern aggression was not a civil war according to the dictionary:

a war between political factions or regions within the same country

The confederacy was a separate country.

At any rate, yes there'll be a civil war. It won't be between states it'll separate citizens within states one from another, most likely between those who have some knowledge of the means of production vs. those who don't.

Of course it'll take a long, long time for the current situation to become so miserable that people are willing to fight for change. It seems to me it'll take the "haves" witholding what they have before things come to a head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

The confederacy was a separate country.

EFW,

Would care to explain that a little bit more as I have not heard that particular take on the situation??

Is it because they formally seceded from the Union?

Regards,

Peter

Last edited by Pete E; 06/19/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So just how would you go about it? Really, who are you going to fight? What is the purpose? The government has distanced itself from the people (or included them to the tune of 1 in 5 working for a State or Fed check) to where there is no defined objective or mission. I agree it's all a big stinking mess - but how do you fix it?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257 roberts, 257Bob, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 160user, 21, 44 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,370
Posts18,527,370
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.