Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,147 of 1,842 1 2 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1841 1842
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I don't say much on here, just throw out a comment every now and then, but I don check several times a day to see what everyone is doing. From hold my beer and watch this, to the little guy preaching. Feels like everyone is family. Nuff said, now let me finish my coffee.

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Oh by the way the best team in baseball right now is the PITTSBURGH PIRATES. Raise the Jolly Roger they won again today.

I keep this up and I will have 150 posts before deer season

Last edited by Topgunbill; 06/28/13.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Slow down on the posts ther topgun....ya gotta ease into these things. grin

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Dave,

I've been reading this thread for over a year, maybe two. I've read it through cover to cover a few times. It's high time I registered to let you know how much you've helped others.

We watched Chickenbuck become a place of healing, watched your family and Chickenbuckers grow, looked on with anticipation with the building of the marshmallow fish house - the new fish house trailer - the Mustang - the yellow Ford - the Roadrunner - the grills- the fish house stove - and everything you've done to make your camp a true blue deer camp.

We've prayed with Chickenbuckers during Dusty's courageous fight, we are happy that Muffy has found happiness in her new profession and love life, we wonder about Captain Bangflop and how he's doing, we're glad young Cole is better, we wonder how many boats T-zone has owned in the past 5 years, we saw Stan flourish after his heart surgery and become the 45-70 guru, saw Grizzly and his deer camp buddies have a great time year after year, how cool it is at CO1135 graduated and is building a new life
in SD with his new family, we think about the fella from Missouri that we haven't heard from in a few years, but most of all we read to see what's around the corner for everyone and to keep in touch, just like family.

I hope this thread never ends. It's life with all it's ups and downs...mostly ups. When life gets a little rough around the edges the good people here always bring a smile to my face. 2300 pages and 46 million views can't be wrong. Give my best to the Chickenbuckers and Waylon's family on this solemn day.

God Bless,

Steve

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well done, Steve. Well done. This thread has turned into something very special, that's for sure. Dave has a whole cottage industry going here selling t-shirts to those of us who've taken up the Chickenbuck story and want to be a part of it, even from afar.

Best wishes to Dave and all the 'Buckers. As for Tom and his boats, well, everyone should have their own v-hulled fleet! Next he's going to branch out into Aquacars!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Welcome Steve. Aleways good to have a new voice around the fire.

BTW BM, I've got you being played by Pee Wee Herman. laugh

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You nailed it foxtrotter were addicted please don't take away our drug :-)

Hey berrattadude you could be Bob Newhart or one of the Daryls not sure which :-)

Last edited by mule1; 06/29/13. Reason: duh

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can see Will Ferrell playing ND. Running down chickenbuck road nude. Arms flailing & swatting skeeters like crazy!!!

"We're streaking!" smile smile smile

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by White_Bear
I can see Will Ferrell playing ND. Running down chickenbuck road nude. Arms flailing & swatting skeeters like crazy!!!

Pass the eye bleach. grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Bob Newhardt or PeeWee Herman? Holy cow, I hate to dissapoint, but a young Tom Selleck has already accepted my role!

Will Ferrel and Tim Allen, both good suggestions for ND. Other ideas? If they made a conservative Jim Carrey, that would be a good one, eh?

By the way, Cole was in Canada with us and had a great time. he outfished his dad and grandpa even. He caught a lot of walleyes and his biggest was around 24. He is doing great and is a baseball fanatic. He played catch with my daughter or his dad every day, multiple times.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
we wonder how many boats T-zone has owned in the past 5 years

Steve, HELLOVA first post my friend. Pull up a stump.

You flat out cracked me up with that question...It's 5 by the way. grin

Last edited by tzone; 06/29/13.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Wait. You mean again right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Bob Newhardt or PeeWee Herman? Holy cow, I hate to dissapoint, but a young Tom Selleck has already accepted my role!

Will Ferrel and Tim Allen, both good suggestions for ND. Other ideas? If they made a conservative Jim Carrey, that would be a good one, eh?

By the way, Cole was in Canada with us and had a great time. he outfished his dad and grandpa even. He caught a lot of walleyes and his biggest was around 24. He is doing great and is a baseball fanatic. He played catch with my daughter or his dad every day, multiple times.

Good to hear Cole is doing well .

Now listen you better edit that Jim fairy crap out before ND reads this .

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N

You only say that because you know me. lol!

Hey Steve, "charliefoxtrot".

Wow, very nice.

Don't know what else to say other than thank you.

Something clever here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Steve,
welcome to Camp Chickenbuck.Damn good first post.Stick around,Kid.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
We hopped in the roadrunner mid day yesterday, Pam, Joe and myself. We burned through the humid summer MN air in a 44 yr old hot rod Plymouth.

We made the rounds, visited great people. We saw my mom and step dad, we saw Missy and Eileen, we saw all the chickenbuck "kids" and mama "makes no patties", we saw tumor buck too!

We had electrical problems in Ulen MN, bad old wiring, we gimped it through the day yesterday, almost smoked a deer, fixed the wiring this morning, did a smokey burnout with my little brother riding shotgun in Felton MN... Oh it was just a busy little unplanned day and night that spilled into today.

Today we burned a 165 mile road runner sized hole through that heavy summer air again, headed north this time, back home.

It was a good little trip.

I come home and finally sit down at a computer and here you knuckleheads have been jabbering about movies and actors, talking about how you like to come here to check in and shoot the breeze.

Ok, why not?

They'll kick us out when they've had enough of us.

Until then, I guess this is ok huh?

Excuse me while I build a lego kit with my 9 yr old.

or...

"hold my beer and watch this" if you like.

grin

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Stan_in_SC
Steve,
welcome to Camp Chickenbuck.Damn good first post.Stick around,Kid.

Stan in SC

yes, please do stick around.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know about the rest of you,but I have a long weekend coming up. Headin' "up nort."

When Im not fishing,im going to be testing loads in the .450, the 30-30,and a couple of muzzleloaders.
the days ARE getting shorter, you know.
I heard on the radio the other day that the state fair is only 57 days away.
that means bow deer season is 76 days away! crazy

I gotta get busy!

I also see the dnr has a wolf season listed for this year. grin

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fluffy
I don't know about the rest of you,but I have a long weekend coming up. Headin' "up nort."

When Im not fishing,im going to be testing loads in the .450, the 30-30,and a couple of muzzleloaders.
the days ARE getting shorter, you know.
I heard on the radio the other day that the state fair is only 57 days away.
that means bow deer season is 76 days away! crazy

I gotta get busy!

I also see the dnr has a wolf season listed for this year. grin

My gang is heading west today for a late fathers day fish fry . Thanks for sending some cooler air down south !

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
We're headed to the market to stock up on food. My son and his family will be arriving on the 4th for 5 days.

Page 1,147 of 1,842 1 2 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (338reddog, 300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 33 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.