Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It seems to me that the USA is being invaded and slowly being taken over by Mexico without a shot fired, without mass action and with seemingly little influence on your day-to-day living. What is the solution to your situation?

What will we be talking about on this forum in 20 years time with regards to: the Former State of Texas, now the northern most state in Mexico with negotiations about acquiring Nevada and California.

In 20 years from now, will we say: dang we should have hung Obama in 2013 and none of this would have happened, or, pity Bush did not have a third term (I know your Prez can only do two terms).

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It's true we have idiot legislators because we have a lot of idiot voters just like in a lot of other countries. What you have to realize is that Mexicans in the U.S.A. DON'T want the U.S.A. to become part of Mexico. What they want is to mooch off of, i.e. parasitize, the economy of the U.S.A.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While not a subject for the Africa Forum, let's go ahead and give it try here.

Unless the boarders are secured, the problem will soon become overwhelming. Mexico has always been a land of a few haves and mostly have nots. The have nots are very poorly educated and have few skills to offer.

Like every Latin American country, the poor and uneducated present a fertile ground for revolution to foment. The people in power don't want a revolution and don't want to upset the the social and economic stratification. Their answer for the poor and uneducated is to "vamos El Notre". Go to the USA and get jobs and send money home. That does 2 things: helps the unemployment problem and sends back billions in foreign exchange.

It is brilliant on their part. To facilictate this movement, the Mexican governements pays for and supports supports pro immigration groups in the US. They send spokes people to organize demonstrations for Open Boarders and to lobby. Take this quote from the Washington Times recently

Pro-immigration groups are more united, better-funded and, unlike the last battle in 2007, are ready to fight back against what they say is a wave of hatred from opponents as they gear up for another bruising immigration fight in Congress.
The groups range from businesses and Hispanic rights organizations to labor unions and religious denominations. They lost their fight for immigration reform three years ago after finger-pointing and disagreements between businesses and labor organizers.

That is a little peek at what we are fighting. The Mexican Government is fighting boarder control on OUR side with our own rules. Their protests in favor of gun control in the US are not about their run away organized drug cartels but aiding and abetting Obama's agenda in order to curry favor with Washington.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
In the USA the immigration issue is based on the economy. When the economy starts to slow down you can see an increase in enforcement of the emigration rules. Some will leave and go back over fear of getting separated from their families here. Then as jobs dry up even more leave to go back to Mexico to wait out the slow down in Mexico as it is cheaper to wait it out there. Then as the economy starts improving and we need laborer's that will work hard but cheaper then things seem to loosen up and we seem to not be as aggressive enforcing the laws. When I see businesses here in Texas starting getting cracked down on I expect the economy to begin a slow down.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What affects the USA economy affects Africa tourism, hunting, and conservation.

The USA's need for cheap labor is a result of our welfare policies. Why should someone work for less in take home pay than they get in government benefits. We have been down this road before and without real immigration reform (immigration law enhancement and enforcement) we will be back here in the future. You want to break the cycle then reform welfare and then enforce immigration laws. Many of the illegals are not here to become citizens or annex the US. As previously mentioned, they are being encouraged to come by their families and government to earn money and send it home.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
IC B2

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Pieter,

Sorry to point this out, but there's virtually no difference in Mexican immigration policies between Bush and Obama. In fact Bush suggested pretty much the same sort of immigration "reform" that's being pushed now. Why? Because he's from Texas, and the economy of Texas depends a lot on the cheap labor of illegals--including the businesses of a lot of Bush's friends. So in this instance it really is the fault of BOTH Bush and Obama.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mule Deer,

I think Pieter's Obama / Bush statement was in reaction to some of our comments in another thread instead of trying to actually compare the two.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Pieter,

Sorry to point this out, but there's virtually no difference in Mexican immigration policies between Bush and Obama. In fact Bush suggested pretty much the same sort of immigration "reform" that's being pushed now. Why? Because he's from Texas, and the economy of Texas depends a lot on the cheap labor of illegals--including the businesses of a lot of Bush's friends. So in this instance it really is the fault of BOTH Bush and Obama.

Very good point. Someone on here I can't remember said republicans give illegals jobs and democrats give them citizenship.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's go back and acknowledge the reality of the political pressure that pro immigration groups - mostly funded by the Mexican government covertly-have put on both parties.
Who is fighting strengthening the boarders? Who is fighting voter ID? Who is fighting no driver's license for illegals? Who is fighting no benefits for illegals?

Wake up! It is not poor assed illegals alone that are challenging anti-immigration. The organization and funding are coming from outside the country

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Let's go back and acknowledge the reality of the political pressure that pro immigration groups - mostly funded by the Mexican government covertly-have put on both parties.
Who is fighting strengthening the boarders? Who is fighting voter ID? Who is fighting no driver's license for illegals? Who is fighting no benefits for illegals?

Wake up! It is not poor assed illegals alone that are challenging anti-immigration. The organization and funding are coming from outside the country

You're spot on. Mexico has never been a friend of the US and even more so now.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks MD.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You guys do realize that the elite in almost all countries have no affinity for their own peoples and want to bring about a global government, right? Merging the U.S. and Mexico, de facto, is just the beginning.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Think about this as a vision of the future;

Sweden was once the eden of our planet. No crime, great schools, healthy economics, universities, craftsmanship and beauty.

With the immigration policies they have in place they are now circling the bowl of collapse. It is estimated now ( my last visit in Feb 2012) that they Blue eyed Blond population will be the minority in 2030-35. With the Muslim population being the majority.

They will tell you on the streets when you visit that Sweden will be the first of teh european countries to vanish from Europe with Holland being next. Funny, I was there the week before and heard the exact same thing from those I work with there as well.

So social programs invite immigration and provide cradle to grave care for everyone without any expectation of payment of any sort from them. The Breeding rate of those immigrants coming into those countries ensure a population that will out vote common sense in 15-30 years.

It's astonishing to hear the pride and sorrow in older Swedes saying their country will be gone in their children's lifetime. It will never be Sweden again, even the names of regions, streets, villages, and government offices have been changed to Muslim names.

In some areas north of Amsterdam the exact same thing is happening with the explosion of muslim immigrants who get to vote and own or control towns and villages.

Much like the collapse of Greece. The writing is on the wall. Something better happen or America as we have known it is in trouble to Exist as the USA 50 years from now.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
These rants are always so amusing...I have to run to the store and pick up more popcorn.

"This duty fell upon me and was the worst job I ever had in my life.
I have known men I would rather shoot than the worst of dogs."

Frank Wild
Second in Command
Endurance 1914-1916
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The American Indians felt pretty much the same way 150-200 years ago. America is all about change and the Mexicans around here are darned hard workers doing jobs the whites won't touch.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Legal entry has always been rewarded and welcomed. Doubtful anyone really has a concern over that.

It's the rewarding of illegal immigrant felons with all the benefits of citizen ship that bugs most folks.

When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hangmancreek
The American Indians felt pretty much the same way 150-200 years ago. America is all about change and the Mexicans around here are darned hard workers doing jobs the whites won't touch.

Hard working isn't as hard as it used to be.

As far as whites not touching, thats not so much either around here. The pay scale has gone up so high, things have changed.

And now most of the illegals not only work, but have figured out how to hide income so they can draw government assitance.

And help fill our jails, keep our LEO's busy etc....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We can't afford to be too pissed at them can we? One big problem is that we buy a million of barrels of crude per day from MX. They kind of have us by the cahones' in one respect don't they?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not with a functional president that opens keystone

Mexico does not set prices, OPEC does, if they cut us off it would come from somebody else. It's an interesting thought though. I've never thought of or heard the view that Mexico had a hold over our oil availability.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Pieter,

Unfortunately, that's very true.

Rick Perry, the Republican governor of Texas, also does nothing about immigration because he gets big donations from folks who own construction companies and who hire the illegals.

One thing that many folks don't know is that pollsters - of all political persuasions - agree that the Hispanic community in Texas will be so large by 2021 that all state-wide offices will be held by Democrats and the state's electoral college votes will be Democratic too. If anyone thinks a Republican presidential candidate can win without Texas' electoral college votes, they need to guess again.

Last edited by TexasPhotog; 07/05/13. Reason: clarity

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (arky65, Aviator, afisher, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.