-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
whole damn thing is a raciest driven sham.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's clearly a racist and politically driven prosecution but, in reality,it's somewhat more involving of folks incapable of focus and being more prone to a middle school perception of life and what one perceives it to be, depending upon how you're moving ahead in life.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
I'm through I betting on a sure thing. Thought OJ was going away, (the first time) thought Casey Anthony was a goner. Thought Romney would be sitting in the WH, as no one would vote for that fool again.

Don't forget Clinton getting re-elected.

That was the day I realized I am not like a LOT of Americans.

There is a time... to refrain from embracing
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Bob, I'm still unfortunately betting on the manslaughter conviction... This continues to be a politically motivated witch hunt and with the president's weight behind it, not to mention the media, those women will vote with their hormones...

Bingo.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This trial would never have happened if both parties involved were either black or white. They are trying to make it look like some innocent black child got wracked by a violent Hispanic guy. The judge is so ignorant and the trial a sham. She is refusing to allow Travons history of fighting, burglary, chronic Mariana use, school suspensions, unstable family life, and current intoxication during the altercation to be allowed into evidence. The prosecution is allowed to paint him as a choir boy so that Obama thinks he's his long lost son. There simply is no reasonable way a guy could have cuts on he back of his head and a broken nose unless he was attacked. Martin has no injuries except a bullet hole. This trial is an absolute sham of justice and the judge has a very questionable past. Our legal system needs an overhaul to separate it from the political influences that forced these false charges.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Hispanic technically just means someone is from a Spanish speaking country whatever their original ethnic background. I've had a lot of clients from Mexico included red haired ones named o'hara and Viking looking ones with German names. They come in all sizes shapes and colors down there just like they do in the us

"Hispanic" was a term made up by liberals to separate them from "white" or "black", creating another block of minority victims. As the majority are more white, than black, this also caused a huge percentage of them to be alienated (no pun intended) by white America. I doubt that the left was smart enough to do this on purpose, but they damn sure ran with it and it's working. Sorry for the hijack.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
morning Pat

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hi Roger! Goin' fishin?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i wish got to lay some carpet today. but plan on going next weekend, my buddy just picked up a 30ft world cat.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Hispanic technically just means someone is from a Spanish speaking country whatever their original ethnic background. I've had a lot of clients from Mexico included red haired ones named o'hara and Viking looking ones with German names. They come in all sizes shapes and colors down there just like they do in the us

"Hispanic" was a term made up by liberals to separate them from "white" or "black", creating another block of minority victims. As the majority are more white, than black, this also caused a huge percentage of them to be alienated (no pun intended) by white America. I doubt that the left was smart enough to do this on purpose, but they damn sure ran with it and it's working. Sorry for the hijack.

Yep. Mexicans are still "Caucasian". Just like me.

African-Americans are Negros.. not just like me.

THAT didn't suit the purposes of the radical left.

But it still suits me and all the Mexicans I know.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I know and work with a lot of Mexicans. I have never heard a single one of them call their self white. They are brown!

And they have very little use for one of their kind trying to pass for white.

They are no more Caucasian than the Indians from which they are primarily descended.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Mexico - the world's largest Indian reservation.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My post in its entirety:

Yep. Mexicans are still "Caucasian". Just like me.

African-Americans are Negros.. not just like me.

THAT didn't suit the purposes of the radical left.

But it still suits me and all the Mexicans I know.

You see any reference made to Mexicans being "white" ?

Sorry, but your post just flat-out doesn't make sense AS A RESPONSE TO MINE.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Isaac: I can not tell how you feel about the outcome of this trial by what your OP says - I am of the opinion that the trial should have ended at the end of the prosecutions case with the judge throwing the case out of court as per the defense's very valid requests!
Thats how I feel - but, P/C has overwhelmed this investigation and the subsequent prosecution and trial - over-riding common sense and normal policies and procedures.
I fear that young Mr. Zimmerman is going to be found guilty of something!
I have seen "stronger" cases dismissed by judges on numerous occassions.
My advice to you and ALL who read this: DON'T commit a P/C crime in the United States of America in this day and age.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Bob, I'm still unfortunately betting on the manslaughter conviction... This continues to be a politically motivated witch hunt and with the president's weight behind it, not to mention the media, those women will vote with their hormones...

Bingo.

=================

Hooey. There's no more evidence for a finding of manslaughter than there is for 2nd degree murder. The defense of self defense plays all the way down the line gents,even for simple assault.

Quit getting yourselves side-tracked by the irrelevant minutiae the state might have you believing is relevant.

This judge is a joke and her day is going to come. In the meanwhile, don't let her cowardice impact upon your evaluation of the evidence or the instructions this jury will receive.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Isaac: I can not tell how you feel about the outcome of this trial by what your OP says - I am of the opinion that the trial should have ended at the end of the prosecutions case with the judge throwing the case out of court as per the defense's very valid requests!
Thats how I feel - but, P/C has overwhelmed this investigation and the subsequent prosecution and trial - over-riding common sense and normal policies and procedures.
My advice to you and ALL who read this: DON'T commit a P/C crime in the United States of America in this day and age.
Hold into the wi

VarmintGuy

==========

I've stated my belief as to the outcome several times;even have dinero on it with my latin super macho amigo, Jorge. You read the thread title,right? You also read Lott's analysis, right?

There are some of you selling this jury short because they're all female. Bad mistake but I understand how the machismo works in the minds of some players.

Zimm walks.

Closing arguments Wed/Thursday with the jury being out less than one full business day to render the obvious verdict.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can the defense do something to insure that jurors know all the applicable laws to reach a decision that's in compliance with applicable "standards" versus relying only on the judge to provide instructions to the jury?

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The Judge doesn't simply make up instructions. She has no choice as to model jury instructions and the only time her input will be needed is when either side attempts to argue for a modification of a jury instruction.

Google "Model Jury Instructions In Regards The Zimmerman Trial" and go from there.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you for your soothing effects in a turbulent time.

Your insight is appreciated!

But this case is a glimpse into a much deeper matter.
A glimpse of the beast secular-humanist-progressivism is creating.

There is no doubt the evadance of mob-mentally at work here, and how the elite puppetmasters will use it!

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wi

VarmintGuy

==========

I've stated my belief as to the outcome several times;even have dinero on it with my latin super macho amigo, Jorge. You read the thread title,right? You also read Lott's analysis, right?

There are some of you selling this jury short because they're all female. Bad mistake but I understand how the machismo works in the minds of some players.

Zimm walks.

Closing arguments Wed/Thursday with the jury being out less than one full business day to render the obvious verdict.

=====

And then I'll deal with Jorge. Montana Man too if he didn't puss out.

William Arthur Ward

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,193 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,670
Posts18,493,740
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.