Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by K_Salonek

Or jar up a few quarts of Millers?

Too funny! I was just asking some people the other day if they ever heard the term Miller. That's what we always called small moth's in and around our house. I honestly haven't heard and therefore used, that term in many, many years. It is good to see that some people still use that term.

Thanks for the chuckle and run down memory lane this afternoon!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Hey KSalonek,
That looks like a good setup....but that stove on the right with all that fanciness with the scrolls and such...I think that is a little too much for elk camp. I cannot believe that you posted that on an elk forum? How in the world do you ever shoot any elk with that stove in camp? I bet the elk laugh at you! Oh the horror! eek Turn in the Man Card!

Just kidding, it looks great!

Too funny!

Cause you obviously did not consider how handy those fancy scrolly thingies work to tie that bugger to a horse! But the elk do seem embarrassed for me, and run when they catch sight of me, pity!

Not sure I have to turn in my man card, yet!
As there is something you don't know!

I do not shoot a 270 as there widely known for their inability to kill elk!

I shoot something with the word Magnum in the name! Says-so right on Man-card!

Miller that!?

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Talk about funny.
You should hear Mr Huntsman 22's fondness for Millers!

Come freeze-up, one could say Mr Huntsman starts to rather miss the little buggers?

Millers are rather interesting!
Millers are about the only thing I know of that migrates longitudinally, besides elk Hunters?

http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/CoopExt/4DMG/Pests/millers.htm

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have used a diesel heater for several years now. With running the heater only at night two gallons last more than six nights.
http://heatmyboat.com/non-powered-c.html

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Okay, the committee has voted that you can keep the Man Card, but if you wear those frilly one-piece hot pink jammies with the white lace again at elk camp, you will have to give it up!

There is something about elk camp pictures and conversation that really gives me fall fever bad. And we dont have a trip planned this year so I have to wait until 2014 to scratch the itch! cry

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,797
Posts18,516,151
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.