-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation�s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

�I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let�s say, blessed and highly favored. That�s not routine. There�s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God�s plan."

-- Bill Rush

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the stupid ones do..............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sounds like Hitler all over again.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Makes ya wanna puke.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone needs a vacation..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Someone needs a vacation..

So you still believe?

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe you need a vacay, but that would take time away from you weeping and moaning about the negroes..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I came back to western Montana in 1970, all my Christian friends were talking like that about a suddenly successful leader from another country. By that time, I'd learned to hesitate to get enthusiastic about anything or anyone who was suddenly adored by multitudes. Besides, I just had bad vibes about the guy, even though I couldn't "put my finger" on anything.

My friends chastised me for not sharing their ebullient adoration, but in time even they came to realize that Sun Myung Moon wasn't, as some had opined that he was, "the second coming of Christ."

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Do, folks with little to zero self esteem have to have someone to believe in.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I've been told from a VERY reliable source that Lucifer is the father of lies.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� and if Lucifer had a son, �

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Laffin, Ken. You're killing me!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

I still think he's the Anti-Christ.
But wait a minute...... Wouldn't the Anti-Christ be much smarter than ObamaBinsama smile

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

But wait a minute...... Wouldn't the Anti-Christ be much smarter than ObamaBinsama smile

What kind schmartz do ya hafta have to aspire to "rise above the Most High?"

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ColKlink

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation�s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

�I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let�s say, blessed and highly favored. That�s not routine. There�s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God�s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Here, I fixed it, as it is, rather than the crack addled glasses of the liberal masses...

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has his head up his AZZ."

"Obama is, of course, an AZZhole."

"No one saw him coming,like a turd in a punchbowl."

"Many even see in Obama a turd-like figure, no soul and and stinks like sheite."

"We just hate to say his name. We are considering as speaking of taking a dump."

"A Lightweight panty waist that punches well below his weight, and sucks well above -- A sorry excuse of an oxygen thief with powerful stench and has he has received Special High Intensity Training from those that wish to see the USA fall."

"What Osamabama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary perversion of ethical events that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation�s political history"

"It does not feel as if some special hand is guiding Osamabama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all? Just like the Manchurian Candidate"

"He communicates azz-like stench and noises with little effect beyond projectile vomiting of the masses in response to his halitotic teleprompted mutterings..."

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Azzhole"

"I'll do whatever I can in hopes of his expulsion. I'll collect paper cups of piss to make his pathway as clean as he deserves."

"A quantum leap in American stupidity, white guilt compounded with a minority sense of entitlement multiplied by illegal immigrant hopes "

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians, he sucks SOO much worse. . . . The agent of American destruction in an age of revolution, a completely unqualified foisted upon the American people, a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the destruction of the USA way of life the 21st century."

"Osamabama is our collective representation of our purest fears, our scariest visions . . . He's our product out of the field of acid tripping shiitt wet dreams for the liberals."

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the SCREW Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my backside. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

"[Osamabama is ] hallucinogenic imagination which coupled with stupidity minus wisdom . . . [He is] the biggest azzhole for this time."

"Osamabama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They simply suck. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of bullshhiit over word . . . Osamabama is, at his best, able to call us back to our basest selves."

"Osamabama has the capacity to summon wild eyed pistol wavers that ain't afraid to die from the spiritual depths of demented liberal citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unbelievable horseshhiit whose common purpose is to slay the soul of that the USA that was and to perpetuate the great challenges facing mankind."

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an devolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for bullshhiit and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Shhiit of liberalism."

�I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Osamabama was, let�s say, blessed and highly favored due to being half jazzed as well as half black. That�s not routine. There�s something else going on. I think that Osamabama, his election to the Senate, was completely rigged. . . . ."

No offense intended to Col Klink...

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

He would be much more sober of mind and less prone to lies...
Be safe
Patty

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by achildofthesky

No offense intended to Col Klink...

None taken, of course. That was an outstanding post you just made! laugh

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

What kind schmartz do ya hafta have to aspire to "rise above the Most High?"

So Very True, Doc! And If I were Obama, I'd damn sure be afraid to go outside when it's Lightning ! cool

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColKlink

"Obama is, of course, is a self absorbed, narcissistic marxist bent on doing as much damage as he can to the traditional American way of life."

-- Hatari (24 HCF)

You left out one quote....

Last edited by hatari; 08/15/13.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
hatari:

Thanx for the catch and mod. I am abjectly apologetic it was missed in my first post...

Be safe and have a fine evening
Patty

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (1_deuce, 2500HD, 5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 25 invisible), 1,890 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,489
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.