Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just asking, seems to me that Zero backed a loser to take over in Egypt, and now all he did was stir up a hornets next. (I know who didn't see that coming). Now that there are people being killed he is trying to back away, but how much if any of this would have happened if Obama never got in the mix originally?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Does Obama have blood on his hands? Yes. Next question?

Be not weary in well doing.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Yes, but, enough to share with Hillary.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah. That clown (clown = Obama, it's official now) is leading from so far behind that he doesn't even have dust on his shoes. Our official foreign policy regarding Egypt is, "Um, well, yeah, maybe, I guess."

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let's not forget that Kerry is in this chit, up to his massive chin in it!

Sam......

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes But who Cares He has been screwing the world sence he been in office. seems like no matter who he likes in office around the world are just like him .They don't know how to govern

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Just asking, seems to me that Zero backed a loser to take over in Egypt, and now all he did was stir up a hornets next. (I know who didn't see that coming). Now that there are people being killed he is trying to back away, but how much if any of this would have happened if Obama never got in the mix originally?

Obama backed the Muslim Brotherhood. Those are HIS boys! Remember, in his own books he said he would never desert "his Muslims brothers"! He wrote it, he admitted it and he IS, a Muslim. What is so hard about getting the low IQ voters to understand that in this country! Look at everything Obama has done since being in office in light of his being a Muslim and everything, EVERYTHING, starts becoming startling clear as to why and the reasons! He is dedicated to the downfall of THIS country; he doesn't look at it as his country either!

Last edited by Darrel; 08/15/13.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Libya, Syria, Turkey now Egypt and we ask only which is next? Obama couldn't wait, when he first took office to get to Muzzie land. He had to assure the Imams and Muzzie leaders he was in their pocket and that is where he is! The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in 1938 in Egypt, IS the Mother of all Islamic/Muslim terrorist groups currently active in the world. These are the ones Obama claims as "HIS" people and he swears to stand by them no matter what happens. He's not screwing up; he's on the inside working for the overthrow of this country! And he's doing it through the damned Democrat party and with their backing! DOUBT IT? Just look at the turmoil that has started since Obamabassturd made his first trip to the Middle East! It was rather quiet BEFORE the SOB made his trip over there if you remember correctly and honestly about it. He has inflamed everything and everyone in the Muslim countries and we are too damn stupid to admit it or confront him with it.

Last edited by Darrel; 08/15/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many billions did we just give Egypt?????
........... a billion is a thousand millions. And if you make $50,000 a year, a million is 20 years of salary. So one billion would be 20,000 years of your salary...unreal what a waste

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Speaking of waste, that means Mooch and Zero's trip to see their homeland only cost 2,000 years of salary if you make $50,000 a year.

http://rt.com/usa/obama-africa-trip-cost-176/

Last edited by ColKlink; 08/15/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
RE:OP - 'Prolly...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If there is any truth to the story about MANPADS going missing during the Benghazi operation, if he doesn't have blood on his hands, he will soon.

http://www.facenfacts.com/NewsDetai...red-stolen-during-firefight-in-libya.htm

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As far as I'm concerned every dead body is on his worthless head.

This is his baby all the way!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Imagine the potential body count if more aid goes through if it hasn't already done so...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=Darrel= Remember, in his own books he said he would never desert "his Muslims brothers"! He wrote it, he admitted it [/quote]

Could you please tell me the name of the book this is in? I need it to shove up a liberals azz.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=Darrel= Remember, in his own books he said he would never desert "his Muslims brothers"! He wrote it, he admitted it

Could you please tell me the name of the book this is in? I need it to shove up a liberals azz. [/quote]
Okay! "Dreams From My Father" is the first book, and "The Audacity of Hope" is the second one. I was reading excerpts from both of these on a brochure that I had been given but I believe the one you want about the "Muslim Brothers" came from the first book, "Dreams. . ". The second book The Audacity of Hope" was more about his social changes and 'renewal of the U.S. as per his vision'! Any library should have these books, I'm sure! They may even be available in paperback but I've never checked on that though I should.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=Darrel= Remember, in his own books he said he would never desert "his Muslims brothers"! He wrote it, he admitted it

Could you please tell me the name of the book this is in? I need it to shove up a liberals azz. [/quote]

I've read it too.

�I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.� The quote comes from page 261 of the �The Audacity of Hope.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ColKlink

Could you please tell me the name of the book this is in? I need it to shove up a liberals azz.

I've read it too.

�I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.� The quote comes from page 261 of the �The Audacity of Hope. [/quote]

Thanks. I didn't have them segregated by book! In fact, what I had read was only borrowed but I beleive I'll drag my sorry butt out to the book store and buy them if they're in paperback as I'd like to know more about my enemy for my own protection!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I really don't have a problem giving money to the Egyptian military. They are doing God's work for us since we won't.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Darrel

Obama backed the Muslim Brotherhood. Those are HIS boys! Remember, in his own books he said he would never desert "his Muslims brothers"! He wrote it, he admitted it and he IS, a Muslim. What is so hard about getting the low IQ voters to understand that in this country! Look at everything Obama has done since being in office in light of his being a Muslim and everything, EVERYTHING, starts becoming startling clear as to why and the reasons! He is dedicated to the downfall of THIS country; he doesn't look at it as his country either!

If the US Government backed the Morsi Government it would still be in charge...and the US would not have had to buy favours and loyalty from the Egyptian Military with weapons.

Really...do you think the US Government GIVES weapons away with no strings attached?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 52 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,516
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.