S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Another good blast radius model....

[Linked Image]

Dang HUGGA,

Is that Cody in the crosshairs? Is that the Proud Cut Saloon and their TERRIFIC steaks and whiskey there? If sooooooo......I'm heading up right now.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Cuz if he was a native of Western Montana he would already know better.

Right near one of the worlds largest volcano's that's long overdue for an eruption....

Pot, meet kettle...

Hugga,

Are you talking about Yellerstone?

I might point out that you live in a volcanic area...perhaps the next eruption will occur right under your house...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Bullshittt. You know nothing of the sort.

There are plenty of natives here who build in tough areas.

You've shown your real color, GREEN. You are nothing but an envious piece of [bleep]. Your rant is nothing more than pure asss jealousy.

No envy here Studly. Also....and this is important to this debate............NOT GREEN HERE!!!

Also..............got significant cash here to allow me to build my own western house-in-a-dangerous-rural area...........and to whine like a pussy when it gets mudslided off the mountain. I'll whine here and you guys can reimburse me..............okay?

Again, bullshittt.

I say this because your post:

Then they want the local residents who grew up here and have struggled to make a living here since birth to pay taxes in order to protect their humble abodes and belongings from Mother Nature............when it was all obvious beforehand.

Whining about struggling along to pay taxes and hammering rich people. You are pretty transparent and a sad little man (I think). What a miserable existence it must be to have one's whole life revolve around tearing others down and revelling in their disasters because that is the only way you can boost your own pathetic ego.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd say that's the Yellowstone super-caldera.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You've shown your real color, GREEN. You are nothing but an envious piece of [bleep]. Your rant is nothing more than pure asss jealousy.

No envy here Studly. Also....and this is important to this debate............NOT GREEN HERE!!!

Also..............got significant cash here to allow me to build my own western house-in-a-dangerous-rural area...........and to whine like a pussy when it gets mudslided off the mountain. I'll whine here and you guys can reimburse me..............okay?

Again, bullshittt.

Then they want the local residents who grew up here and have struggled to make a living here since birth to pay taxes in order to protect their humble abodes and belongings from Mother Nature............when it was all obvious beforehand.

Whining about struggling along to pay taxes and hammering rich people. You are pretty transparent and a sad little man (I think). What a miserable existence it must be to have one's whole life revolve around tearing others down and revelling in their disasters because that is the only way you can boost your own pathetic ego.

He says all that as he is sucking off the government tit.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

No, not "Okay"

You ph*ck around with guys here like this in person, you'll need alla' your cash for reconstructive surgeries and dental implants, cornholer.

GTC

CFO,

Your online threats are a felony here in Arizona. I've told you this before. This time I mean it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another good blast radius model....

[Linked Image]

Dang HUGGA,

Is that Cody in the crosshairs? Is that the Proud Cut Saloon and their TERRIFIC steaks and whiskey there? If sooooooo......I'm heading up right now.

The point is simple. Everyplace on the planet faces nature, and nature is brutal from time to time. No place is spared from natural disasters.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I'd say that's the Yellowstone super-caldera.

Sycamore

And she's a dirty rotten bad bitch.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A close second in the damage to this Country that Obama has caused...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Again, bullshittt.

Got my own cash....but enjoy representing local folks who don't. It's a dang hard life in small-town Rocky Mountains. Gotta eat sheet to live here. Most are terrific people who don't whine when their home gets demo'd by a tornado.......which is rare but evidently happens.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
A close second in the damage to this Country that Obama has caused...

Yes, and that fool ain't done yet. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Again, bullshittt.

He says all that as he is sucking off the government tit.

Told you all about this on the other thread HW hypocrite. Now put down the hooch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No, not "Okay"

You ph*ck around with guys here like this in person, you'll need alla' your cash for reconstructive surgeries and dental implants, cornholer.

GTC

CFO,

Your online threats are a felony here in Arizona. I've told you this before. This time I mean it.

Your the azzwhole who trashed the thread about our lost firefighters not so long ago, aren't ya' ?

That wasn't a threat, that was an ASSURANCE of a CLEARLY INEVITABLE outcome,you whacked out head case. do you actually THINK ( or whatever jerky, surreal, demented, and chaotic activity taking place in your head passes for such ) that speaking like you do face to face with most members here would not see you in deep chit ?

If so, You've clearly done all of your traveling in your Mom's basement. Recommend that you stay there, boyo.

Now SHOO, ya' goddam pest !

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/21/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

No, not "Okay"

GTC

CFO,

Your the azzwhole who trashed the thread about our lost firefighters not so long ago, aren't ya' ?

That wasn't a threat, that was an ASSURANCE of a CLEARLY INEVITABLE outcome,you whacked out head case. do you actually THINK ( or whatever jerky, surreal, demented, and chaotic activity taking place in your head passes for such ) that speaking like you do face to face with most members here would not see you in deep chit ?

If so, You've clearly done all of your traveling in your Mom's basement. Recommend that you stay there, boyo.

Now SHOO, ya' goddam pest !

GTC

[/quote]

Crown Royal or Yukon Jack......which is more effective CFO?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

CFO,

Lol

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Shortside,

I haven't read through the whole thread, but our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The fires here, north and east have consumed in the neighborhood of 300k acres and a number of folks have lost homes, out-buildings, cattle and whatnot.

Bob

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Weak response,.....

From an obviously weak, weepy, and sniveling little creature,... one unqualified to run in the company of real men.

no surprise.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't believe a thread like this turned into what it did. Sad.

Looking forward to good news from the OP.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It's only property. Keep it in perspective. Like building in a flood plain ( my remote cabin- flooded several times). It sucks when things go south, but we take that chance to live as we desire.

That sounds callous, but my house here on the Kenai is also in fire-habitat. It's only a matter of time... I gotta up my insurance, as I just built an expensive garage/shop.

The last time this area burned was 1948 or 49. There is a half inch layer of black about 8 inches down in the topsoil from that one. It's about due again, and I have dense spruce forest 30 feet out from the house- the property line, or I'd clear it back to 100. Not that that would help in reality, but would reduce the insurance rate. Nature sucks. And some of us want to live close to it, so we accept the risk. When (not if) we get bit, it hurts.

I hope it turns out well for you.

Last edited by las; 08/22/13.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stush
Originally Posted by Stush

SS,

You and others built in a fire prone forest in the middle of a well-known world record drought resulting in record timber lack-of moisture content cuz you still want your semi-privacy and you think it won't happen to you. Example....the Colorado Springs-Black Forest folks.........with 500 homes lost.

The rest of us gotta live in a concrete jungle non-forested area if we wanna not take the chance.

You gambled knowingly........and ya lost. Nut up.

Quit yer whining now.

What the [bleep] is wrong with you?

Uuummmmmm........born into a family where cry baby rich folk just don't get sympathy.

I was born into one that leaves douchebags such as your self walking around picking up their teeth. I do appreciate you making it easy to ignore you though..

Carry on and have a nice night.

Horse chit.
You like to imagine your tough(putting him on ignore over calling you out another a sign of that) and offended by those that are better off than you per your take.
I'd just smack you around until you asked nicely to be able to leave.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 44 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,767
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.