Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Shocking! blush Who'd have thunk it!?

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Google Jens Karney. He was a spy I helped catch. He's a homo too. Karney got 40 years but only served 12. Manning will be out in less than 10.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He will get everything he ever fantasized about in his new home at Leavenworth.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He wants to live life as a woman. The taxpayers will probably have to pay for his transformation in prison.

"I want to be called Loretta and I want to have babies...."

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Newser) � Bradley Manning is no more. In a statement read on Today this morning, the Army private says she will live as a woman from now on. "I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am female," reads the statement, which is signed Chelsea E. Manning. "Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible." Manning says she wants to be referred to by her new name and by a feminine pronoun, "except in official mail to the confinement facility."
Manning's gender identity struggles have been in the news before, most recently during her trial, during which Manning's defense team shared an email Manning sent to a former supervisor bearing the subject line "My Problem"; it included a picture of Manning in a female wig and lipstick. While these gender identity issues were a stressor, Manning's lawyer emphasized to Today this morning that "what drove his actions was a strong moral compass." He adds that he'll "do everything in my power" to make sure Fort Leavenworth, where Manning will likely serve her 35-year sentence, provides Manning with hormone therapy.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is exactly the kind of crap that the military wanted to prevent by banning the whole GBLT thing, and Clinton/Obama forced the military to accept it.

People with these gender issues are internally angry, they feel victimized by mainstream society, they are angry at God for their gender confusion, and they damn sure like to strike out against those that feel are oppressors. They are all about passive/aggressive acts. A better description is whiny little biotches.

If the Army acquiesces to this gender change, I'll puke.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
This is exactly the kind of crap that the military wanted to prevent by banning the whole GBLT thing, and Clinton/Obama forced the military to accept it.

People with these gender issues are internally angry, they feel victimized by mainstream society, they are angry at God for their gender confusion, and they damn sure like to strike out against those that feel are oppressors. They are all about passive/aggressive acts. A better description is whiny little biotches.

If the Army acquiesces to this gender change, I'll puke.

Yep it goes way back beyond Martin and Mitchell.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In his convicted status, Chelsea Manning will extract $100,000's of dollars from the US taxpayers. He gets the final laugh - unless the Liar pardons him.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He will be someone bitch in the big house and will get all the dick he wants, he will need a butt plug when he is released in ten years, just to keep a turd from falling out on its own in public.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krupp
He wants to live life as a woman. The taxpayers will probably have to pay for his transformation in prison.

By LEIGH MUNSIL | 8/22/13 10:28 AM EDT
Army Pfc. Bradley Manning will have access to psychiatric services while serving his prison sentence for his role in the WikiLeaks case, but the Army will not provide hormone therapy or sex-reassignment surgery, a spokesman said Thursday.

It was not immediately clear, however, whether Manning would be allowed to undergo the treatment if it was paid for by other means

Manning, who was sentenced on Wednesday to 35 years in prison, requested through his lawyer on Thursday to be called Chelsea Manning, and said he hopes to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible. Manning is scheduled to serve out his sentence at the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

�Inmates at the United States Disciplinary Barracks and Joint Regional Correctional Facility are treated equally regardless of race, rank, ethnicity or sexual orientation,� Army spokesman George Wright told POLITICO. �All inmates are considered soldiers and are treated as such with access to mental health professionals, including a psychiatrist, psychologist, social workers and behavioral science noncommissioned officers with experience in addressing the needs of military personnel in pre- and post-trial confinement.�

But the Pentagon won�t be footing the bill for Manning�s gender reassignment, he added.
�The Army does not provide hormone therapy or sex-reassignment surgery for gender identity disorder,� Wright said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/bradley-manning-gender-surgery-95797.html#ixzz2ciAjmgvo

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All he really needed was a bullet in the head. The CIA fails again.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hopefully somebody at Leavenworth will have him wearing a dress and singing Mary Had a Little Lamb before they bend him over and finish him off with an icepick.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krupp

A blonde wig and some fake boobies shouldn't cost much.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

But that's still one fuggly bitch!

NRA Lifetime Member
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
[Linked Image]

Yes, it is, but Travis would hit it! sick grin

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He, is simply displaying another of his character flaws. People of this type typically have numerous personality disorders, most are present in their parents as well. Another reason certain people should not be allowed to breed. The Army and the staff at Ft. Leavenworth should bend over backwards to treat this person as he deserves to be..Like a piece of [bleep] Queer Traitor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
who cares if he played the trouser trombone or not. The important thing is that he was a traitor.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is relevant in that his traitorous acts are consistent with his psychological issues. He should have never served, and most certainly never had access to sensitive material.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with Mannlicher, who cares about his affinity for peckers. Plenty of straight men aren't worth a damn and far more out of plumb than most queers.

He was found guilty of treason and will pay the price.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
[Linked Image]

fuggin silence of the lambs dude

traitor
homo
transsexual
he-she

wtf ever

fugger needs a bitter lead pill is what he needs

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,292
Posts18,525,751
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.