Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Obama has no respect in the world. They mock and laugh at him.
Unfortunately, he represents us.

Three and a quarter more years of this crap. I truly wonder if we will survive.

I'm telling you guys, this thing could spiral out of control and our inexperienced Liar and his staff have NO clue.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
when several groups of your enemies are killing each other, why would one intervene to try to stop them?

===============

The true reality,although repulsive at times,still remains the reality.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What are the liberal Bush haters (aka the media) saying about all this?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
when several groups of your enemies are killing each other, why would one intervene to try to stop them?

Chemical weapons have historically have been a "line in the sand". This goes back to WWI and the Genva Conventions. The idea
being it is indiscriminant, lethal and painful.
Our pretend president tried to throw his weight around with the
"red line" statement Now Assad used it even though he is winning or the rebels have some, used it to push blame on Assad and trick the west to take action.

I agree, let the bastards kill themselves. We can send a drone over to see how they are doing from time to time.
Maybe an ammo drop or two to help out?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

"Our" is such a subjective term.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
What are the liberal Bush haters (aka the media) saying about all this?

Some are on board with the Liar in Chief and others are trying to re-define what he meant about that "red line". I suppose the Liar could send Assad a Mr. Yuck sticker instead of a $2 million
Tomahawk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I assume we'll never hear where Syria got the chemical weapons. It might reveal that Bush was right in Iraq.

Some said right off the Syria got the WMDs just no liberals wanted to believe it is it must not have happened.

Of course bush was right, they went to Assad/Syria. Somehow the uninformed Americans allowed the MSM to ignore
the use of mustard gas and the nerve gas Tabun (Tabun can kill within minutes) against the Iranians.
He dropped bombs containing mustard gas, Sarin and Tabun on the Kurds. Likely he killed 150,000 plus with gas. I'd call that a weapon of mass destruction.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If the cruise missiles fly, which they most likely will, we will see what terroist sleeper cells reside in the USA. This could be
a game changer.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SU35
So, the U.S. is getting ready to hammer Syria with some bombs and missiles.

What do those clowns in Washington D.C. hope to accomplish from it?
What is it going to prove? Obama kept his word, finally? Big deal.

Seems like a good waste of missiles.
I think we should stay our of it and let them kill each other off.
ALL those people over there hate us anyways.
Obama's just a puppet. He's doing the bidding of the international banking establishment and Israel, i.e., his bosses. You don't think Assad had anything to do with the nerve gas, do you? It's a classic CIA false flag.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As long as we don't profile to find terrorist, that'd be racist.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
To uproot some of the last points of resistance to the Anglo-American banking establishment and to put more money into the pockets of arms industry moguls.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So now your ilk want to blow it for Rand too, huh? Poor guy will never be able to escape from the idiots who stalked his whacky dad.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This deal is a lose-lose for the USA. Obama has [bleep] us hard.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] we can't afford another [bleep] war, this SOB is going to bankrupt this country!

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cruise missiles won't accomplish jack squat but turn more buildings into rubble besides we've telegraphed our intentions and most likely our targeting will only kill concrete.My gut says nothing comes of this just as the idle threats against Iran faded away without confrontation.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This deal is a lose-lose for the USA. Obama has [bleep] us hard.

=======

No it's not. Let the Tomohawks fly and if a few errant ones hit inside Iran...oh well.

I believe we should make full use of our nukes. Time to shut down the outside static. 15 nukes and this world is near right again.

Last edited by isaac; 08/27/13.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The chances of that happening are zero. Obama is one of them...not us.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
One side you have Hesbela and Hamas. Support the other side and you have Alkieda & Muslim Brotherhood.

Just who are we going to bomb.

I forgot to mention Syria is just a Iranian puppet, fully controlled by them. I don't hear any talk of bombing Iran. The real culprit here.

Last edited by Bowbldr; 08/27/13.

The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I assume we'll never hear where Syria got the chemical weapons. It might reveal that Bush was right in Iraq.

Same place Saddam got his, when he had them. Some from Russia, made the rest with pre-cursor chemicals from France and Germany (for agricultural pesticides, of course)

Go to any Chemical Engineering PhD program in this country. You will see plenty of diversity. Those guys could be making Varget for us if we wanted.

The idea that the whole world revolves around Bush/Cheney not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground is a joke.

They were FOS on WMD, Uranium, and Iraq being involved in 911. The whole thing was a giant cock-up (mis-underestimation) on the part of our first business school president, and his "loyal" side kick, the multi-millionaire who always had a government job.

Tell it to our democratic peace loving allies in Iraq, who paid for their own liberation with their own oil money (another BS fable).

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes, any multimillionaire who didn't make it in court or inherit it is nothing but a piece of chitt, right? Unless of course it's Clitman or Gore, in which case they deserve more.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.