Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
What next?
What is going on?
I just read an article posted on the Drudge Report that gave some details about a horrific crime that was perpetrated by 12 black children (ages 12 to 17!) in a city park - in broad daylight!
The 12 "children" raped two women in a park somewhere around Philladelphia.
I was so sickened by the horrific crime that I am trying to forget the details!
I mean what in the world is going on with the young black folks of recent?
Its as if they are trying to outdo their welfare spawn brethren by committing more and more and more and more horrific and senseless crimes.
The race of the victims was not mentioned but the story did relay that both women were hospitalized.
Its a sad day here in the United States now that we are reaping what has been sewn by our politicians!
What on earth could be motivating 12 year olds to gang rape multiple victims - someone is teaching these urban youths to hate?
I fear for the future of our country!
Prayers sent for the two victims.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
time to thin the herd

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll donate the 22 LR......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am no longer surprised. It'll get worse. The official policy of government is to drive fathers out of the home, insuring that boys will have no civilizing, law-abiding male influence in their lives. Government has now decided to communicate the message that marriage is simply about adult preference for pleasure. The needs of children are completely irrelevant. And then of course, our official philosophy (the ethic of "progressivism" is that morality is simply what the individual says it is. If my "morality" gives me pleasure in raping women, who is the State to say I am wrong? Our modern cultural molders of opinion give us televised masturbation and strip-shows, objectifying women in purely sexual terms (witness Miley Cyrus, Madonnna "Lady" Gaga and others). Rape as a consequence is absolutely predictable.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I am no longer surprised. It'll get worse. The official policy of government is to drive fathers out of the home, insuring that boys will have no civilizing, law-abiding male influence in their lives. Government has now decided to communicate the message that marriage is simply about adult preference for pleasure. The needs of children are completely irrelevant. And then of course, our official philosophy (the ethic of "progressivism" is that morality is simply what the individual says it is. If my "morality" gives me pleasure in raping women, who is the State to say I am wrong? Our modern cultural molders of opinion give us televised masturbation and strip-shows, objectifying women in purely sexual terms (witness Miley Cyrus, Madonnna "Lady" Gaga and others). Rape as a consequence is absolutely predictable.

Well stated. It is by design.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hey, crackas do this chitt to blacks alla time., wink wink wink sarcasm SARCASM

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every woman should carry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Well stated. It is by design.
I have to disagree. In some way-out, esoteric, philosophizing way, there is possibly some merit to this. The problem is that there are too many simple, in-your-face explanations that people are rejecting for the pie-in-the-sky possibilities. When like, one in three male negroes are incarcerated, do you really want them exerting their influence on black kids? The bottom-line is that it ain't Miley Cyrus' fault that such a huge number of colored folks are committing crimes. It's the fault of the colored folks themselves.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Heresy, heresy, heresy I say.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I checked out the boob news and paper and have not found anything on this. and snoops shows nothing...

SEMPER FI.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It'll get worse.
+1, alot worse in yrs to come.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Woodmaster750
I checked out the boob news and paper and have not found anything on this. and snoops shows nothing...
http://patdollard.com/2013/08/police-2-women-gang-raped-by-12-black-males-in-wilmington-park/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Woodmaster750
I checked out the boob news and paper and have not found anything on this. and snoops shows nothing.

The OP probably had this story in mind �

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9224817

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One factor is that the progressive fascist teachers teach their students to hate the country.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It sounds silly, but I honestly believe TV and music is partly responsible for this. Television and music have been glorifying criminal activity and have been so degrading to women for over 20 years now. Especially the type of tv and music that is prevalent in those types of cultures. They're actually being brainwashed to believing it's the right way to behave.

Throw on top the fact that there seems to be so little consequences and does it really surprise anyone?

And what consequence is threatened when it goes this far? Jail or prison. Both of which are glorified in tv and music.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you look over the comment section to articles like these you will see that more and more people are starting to understand that no description from the media = black suspects. Kind of funny that they claim not to want to report a description because it puts suspicion on blacks. A description would put scrutinty on blacks who match that description. Instead with people on to their game, it just puts suspicion on all blacks of a certain age group. Good one, media lefties. lol.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More sons of Obama at play. It must have been those women's fault because these children were on their way home from buying candy at the store. They were unarmed and when these racist women chased after them they were scared and just defended themselves from these child rapists. It's the women's fault anyway if they had just stayed in their car none of this would have happened. It's a good thing the women were not armed with loaded guns or these children might have been murdered.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
More sons of Obama at play. It must have been those women's fault because these children were on their way home from buying candy at the store. They were unarmed and when these racist women chased after them they were scared and just defended themselves from these child rapists. It's the women's fault anyway if they had just stayed in their car none of this would have happened. It's a good thing the women were not armed with loaded guns or these children might have been murdered.
This.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It won't be long until our cities will be full of Bernard Goetz types, armed and very unwilling to be victimized by black gangs of any age. You remember him, don't you?

Bernhard Goetz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is an electrical engineer who was acquitted in 1987 of shooting four young black men on a New York City Subway after they allegedly tried to mug him.[2][3][4][5] The incident occurred on a 2 train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984 when Goetz fired an unlicensed revolver five times at the group seriously wounding all four of them. Nine days later he surrendered to police and was eventually charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except for one count of possession of an illegal firearm. For this, Goetz served two-thirds of a one-year sentence. In 1996, one of the shot men who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.[6]

The case sparked a nationwide debate on race and crime in major cities, the legal limits of self-defense, and the extent to which the citizenry could rely on the police to secure their safety.[4] Although Goetz - who was dubbed the "Subway Vigilante" by the New York press - came to symbolize New Yorkers' frustrations with the high crime rates of the 1980s, he was both praised and vilified by the media and public opinion. The incident has also been cited as a contributing factor to the groundswell movement against urban crime and disorder,[7] and the successful National Rifle Association campaigns to loosen restrictions on the concealed carrying of firearms.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It won't be long until our cities will be full of Bernard Goetz types, armed and very unwilling to be victimized by black gangs of any age.

That might be nice, but it ain't gonna happen. Way too many sheep on two legs living in cities (and everywhere else).

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (204guy, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 60 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.