Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
no doubt you're much smarteneded up since your youth, but how is it you can access those pukes records but not your own? Don't want to see yours, just curious.

1. Because Westlaw/Lexis access generally does not support legal databases containing any juvenile court proceedings unless there is an issue of law that has come about. If you read what I posted, you will see that there were motions filed regarding the four regarding their status as juvenile or adult, as well as points of statutory substance that were brought in question by the defense.

2. The cases were all CWOF (continued without a finding), and when I finished the back to back to back probationary court orders, the cases were squashed/dismissed.

3. The cases were also prosecuted on a municipal court level (low court), with a couple exceptions (nothing to do with what I spoke of as a juvenile), which are not published, to the best of my knowledge.

Edit: The one party at the crime who was not convicted was also the only one of age (18). JC ran back and tried to save the victim dealt the deadly wounds by the two who actually perpetrated in the killing. What was NOT mentioned in the trial was the fact that the timing had some meaning in the attack. The victim was Iranian; the attack occurred while 52 Americans were being held hostage by the regime of Ayatollah Khomeini. In some twisted way, they thought they were being patriotic in killing an innocent immigrant kid from Iran. Sounds strangely familiar to some of the posts made on the fire, doesn't it?

Last edited by kamo_gari; 09/14/13.
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Last time I ever address you, pig. I never said I 'whipped' anyone. I said I put them in the hospital. The other two were in my home coming up the set of stairs to the third floor in my parents' home. The first one I bashed in the face with an old baseball trophy. He suffered a deep laceration on his brow that required sutures. The second I kicked in the chest, and sent him flying backwards down the same stairs. He claimed his back was broken. I barricaded my bedroom door and finished off the bottle of grain alcohol in one gulp, and got ready to repel the next wave. I failed.

They bumrushed me, kicked my door down, batons out, and throttled me pretty good before cuffing me wrists and ankles. After a visit to the ER, I was taken to the Carney Mental hospital in Jamaica Plain/DOT, where I was placed under locked observation for 4 days. After that I was arraigned and released to the custody of my folks. I spent ten years on probation for a variety of wrongdoings, but eventually figured out I was heading for disaster, and smartened up. I have never been convicted of a felony, which is why I can carry a concealed handgun today.

Kids kill people every year, including cops, you damned imbecile. That you've apparently never dealt with one who would stand up to your lame ass and go at you doesn't surprise me. With you being the pu*sy that you are, doubt you even know what it's like to have to get violent and actually hurt someone. I don't give a flying [bleep] what you think you know. Assuming you're actually speaking what you believe and think you know, you're nothing but a one horse town Barney Fife type, taking yourself seriously despite having nothing but a sheltered and ignorant perspective to go on.

Juveniles aren't capable of doing harm to people, huh? I C&P the court document of four young men I knew well, who at ages 15-16 murdered a man. They were JUVENILES. I was, in the eyes of the laws of MA, a juvenile when the incidents I refer to occurred. I was 16 and 17 years old respectively. I am 43. Do the math (wait, never mind; anyone who spells 'backpedal' as you have ain't an educated man). Pity you weren't on duty where I ran the streets as a kid. I'd have loved to have had you try your little badassed cop routine with my crew. You'd have been targeted for your idiocy alone. You want proof, come on up to Boston some time and start talking shyt to some of the sweet little lads on the street. You just might learn something.

[bleep] you and the donkey you ride, you POS backwater pig.

I thought you put me on ignore....lol.

I never said kids weren't dangerous. I said I don't believe you were dangerous. Well except in your own mind.

Dink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds strangely familiar to some of the posts made on the fire, doesn't it?

you mean like those you made refering to chad/Allison's demise?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Dink...
How do you feel about not being welcome here anymore?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sounds strangely familiar to some of the posts made on the fire, doesn't it?

you mean like those you made refering to chad/Allison's demise?

Wow. OK, guess you don't do the whole logic thing. No, I meant the frequent comments people make here about killing Americans of Arab descent, including children, who had zero to do with 9/11 or any conspiracy against Americans. Chad's case is different. He came here and made pointed threats against CFO and others, talking about what he was going to do when he arrived at CFOs place. The waving around a few five dollar bills and throwing signs, trying to project some kind of big daddy pimp image is also well-remembered, as are the arrests for assaulting a woman. In other words, Chad's not innocent. I thought that last question was a serious one, and maybe wasn't a troll. I was wrong. Serves me right for toggling the ignore button.

[bleep] you too, organ boy.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor Kammie, always the victim.

One time you're offing a guy, next you're the crusader against injustice. Then you explain it is you that gets to pick and choose.

There's no need to point out what a foolish, stupid person you are when you do all the work.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

One time you're offing a guy, next you're the crusader against injustice. Then you explain it is you that gets to pick and choose.

There's no need to point out what a foolish, stupid person you are when you do all the work.

I'd say you're demonstrable, living proof that brothers shouldn't screw (or cornhole) their sisters, and let it go at that.

Pretty much covers your situation.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I'd say you're demonstrable, living proof that brothers shouldn't screw (or cornhole) their sisters, and let it go at that.

GTC

No need to affirm yourself responding to the foolish stupid, comment; no one was excluding you.

You do know that decent people do not think in such a manner, don�t you? The brother/sister thing; it really tells more about your moral fiber than I care to know.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it really tells more about your moral fiber than I care to know

OOHHhhhhh,.....Miss Manners has spoken,..... smirk

How be you GFY, Dick.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
it really tells more about your moral fiber than I care to know

OOHHhhhhh,.....Miss Manners has spoken,..... smirk

How be you GFY, Dick.

GTC

How is it anyone can be so stupid as to confuse morality for manners?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your opinion re: "morality" is so very important here on this site.

Crap, I doubt I'll get one wink of sleep tonight, agonizing about it.

GTC

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Your opinion re: "morality" is so very important here on this site.

Crap, I doubt I'll get one wink of sleep tonight, agonizing about it.

GTC

Hey, that's unfair man. Despite not ONCE offering any input as far as personal outdoors experience, he's a rad surfer dude and can play chopsticks on his awesome organ, one he picked up at a jumble sale for thirty bucks. Have some respect already. This cat's practically a legend!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Richard, stay out of this...it is not for you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

GTC

No need to affirm yourself responding to the foolish stupid, comment; no one was excluding you.

You do know that decent people do not think in such a manner, don�t you? The brother/sister thing; it really tells more about your moral fiber than I care to know.

That quip from Cross was one of the best insults I have ever had the pleasure of reading...at least pay him his due.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just when you thought a given thread had bottomed out, with regards to contention and name calling, some will fool 'ya.
This one has become a dog's breakfast.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

GTC
Ain't that the truth. Boggles the mind how folks who hurls such comments don't realize they're revealing more about themselves than their intended targets, vis-a-vis the directions in which their minds naturally take their thoughts.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
just when you thought a given thread had bottomed out, with regards to contention and name calling, some will fool 'ya.
This one has become a dog's breakfast.

Yea, this one kind of went south, but we've had a few of those lately.....Maybe after everyone gets out during hunting season and gets to kill something the name calling and insults can return to their ususal dull roar.....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
They handled that wrong, no excuses.

Could have prevented it by listening to her for just a moment.

I that was my wife or daughter that cop would get hit in the face with a baseball bat one night.

Twice.

Once upon a time in the town where I grew up ('bout a 100K people), an attorney pizzed off a lot of people; one night after the bars closed, someone pulled up beside his car at a light & blasted his azz into oblivion with a shotgun.

Never found out who did it; never will since that was 25 years ago.

Surprised things like don't happen more often in cases like the subject of this thread.

MM

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
These cops need to be unemployed. If that was my wife we'd have a serious problem. Right up until we owned the entire city where that happened. She's right, they're [bleep].

The matter would not stop at a simple payment from the police department for "excessive force". It might take years, but anyone of them who laid a hand on my wife would eventually reap triple injuries.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
anyone of them who laid a hand on my wife would eventually reap triple injuries.

I suppose you could always go Bluce Ree on their asses and kick 'em down a flight of stairs or smash 'em with a baseball trophy. TFF!..

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 21, 53 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,372
Posts18,527,387
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.