Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rabid,
<br>
<br>It's even late up here,on the left coast. My bedtime too.
<br>
<br>I can't wait for tomorrow's compelling drama,in Robert's special little world,I'm thinkin' he calls it "The King and I". He coulda played BOTH parts,in Dumb and Dumber...............
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow Stick, and this thread has nothing to do with Rem 700's (aka "Sucks")LOL!
<br>
<br>As a small aside to this thread, I will relate that I posted a few simple questions regarding the 250 Savage on this, our happy campfire. Our good buddy Robert saw fit to respond by first correcting my English usage. He's obviously a superior being and I should feel grateful he's here. However, in my corner of the world if you corrected a man's English in such a condescending fashion your head would swap places with your feet. Robert also saw fit to totally disregard my original question by posting a response with information that wasn't asked for and of no use. Please feel free to see said 250 Savage thread on "Rifles."
<br>
<br>Hmm... should I post an obligatory "grin" after that... naw! Is "naw" coorect? Robert, please, help me out! Is there a way you could correct all my mistakes with red text... pleeeaaase! I've been wringing my hands over my horrible punctuation lately... I won't even mention my spelling and poor choice of nouns...
<br>
<br>Rick, I'll take a shot of what you're serving now...
<br>
<br>Brad

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Then who're you, BS? Forrest Gump?
<br>
<br>

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brad:
<br>
<br>I'm glad someone's gonna help me with this, 'cuz I plumb ran out of aspirin last week.
<br>
<br>Here's a double, and he'p yerself from here until she runs dry.
<br>
<br>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr><p>However, in my corner of the world if you corrected a man's English in such a condescending fashion your head would swap places with your feet.<p><hr></blockquote>
<br>Ah, another internet tough guy.
<br>
<br><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr><p>Robert also saw fit to totally disregard my original question by posting a response with information that wasn't asked for and of no use.<p><hr></blockquote>
<br>Actually, you posted some disparaging remarks in regards to loading manuals and their coverage of the .250-3000 Savage. I offered up a good load, but pointed out that you wouldn't like it because it'd been developed with a load manual.
<br>
<br>And the moronathon rolls on.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Robert,
<br>
<br>You keep ranting that the 6.5-284 cases available from Lapua, Norma and Hornady were not designed with the idea of using them to form other cases. Many of us have called you on this, and yet you still maintain that this is so. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ? I asked for internal memoranda from any of the companies, or an article quoting company spokesmen or executives. You could also provide proof of some warning on the boxes of 6.5-284 cases. None of this exists however, because the good folks at Lapua, Hornady and Norma KNOW that their cases will be used for regular old .284, .25-284 and 6-284 cartridges. They are in the case manufacturing business, they really don't give a hoot what cartridge we will eventually use them for.
<br>
<br>Lighten up, wise up, grow up.
<br>Scott

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Warm sensation now in throat... yep, it's good!

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr><p>You keep ranting that the 6.5-284 cases available from Lapua, Norma and Hornady were not designed with the idea of using them to form other cases. Many of us have called you on this, and yet you still maintain that this is so. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ? I asked for internal memoranda from any of the companies, or an article quoting company spokesmen or executives. You could also provide proof of some warning on the boxes of 6.5-284 cases. None of this exists however, because the good folks at Lapua, Hornady and Norma KNOW that their cases will be used for regular old .284, .25-284 and 6-284 cartridges. They are in the case manufacturing business, they really don't give a hoot what cartridge we will eventually use them for.<p><hr></blockquote>
<br>My GOD!!! The stupidity never ends!!! Go back and read one of my more recent posts.
<br>
<br>And the moronathon rolls on.
<br>
<br>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Robert,
<br>
<br>I bet you don't wipe your azz with toilet tissue either,because the packaging does not SPECIFICALLY denote that use?
<br>
<br>You keep gettin' funnier!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You're taking things out of context and still missing my original point, BS.
<br>
<br>

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brad:
<br>
<br>Ahhhh, only the best for us, mate. Single Malt, 18 years, can you taste the peat???
<br>
<br>How about a Havana? I got Monte's? [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This thread is getting funny in a sad sort of way....
<br>
<br>I think at some point you have to just shake your head and call it a lost cause. I'm gonna call it a night and go build custom rifles in my head till I fall asleep.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey Rick, that doesn't sound half bad. Always been a Bourbon drinker but I'm willing try something new. Pass it over hear if you don't mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You mean you purchase TP,that SPECIFICALLY is labeled,"this product is expressly designed for crap removal,from one's hiney"? That exact brand and packaging,is unbeknownst to me.
<br>
<br>Or that when you repeatedly mention male sexuality SPECIFICALLY,that the likely conclusion,is that it is in fact your penchant?
<br>
<br>Besides being a neophyte,your sorta scary too.................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rick and Brad,
<br>When you are done with that one, here's a jolt of 25 yo Macallan. Good single malt, cheap cigars......hmmm. Cheers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good night Boys. Don't drink it all,up I'm hopin' there will be call to swill more at a later date..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
carbonman;
<br>
<br>We were just warming up with this stuff. Pass the 25 yo Macallan, please.
<br>
<br>Cheap cigars? Montecristo #2's??? What, we gotta have Trinidad's to hang out with you?
<br>
<br>LSU Fan, pull up a log. Here's a glass, bottle, cigarbox, and cutter. carbonman can help you with the rest.
<br>
<br>I'm going back to my singin'
<br>
<br>Rick
<br>
<br>

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No buddy, I have cheap cigars. Yours will barter well for a taste of the Mac.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Cutter? Thought you were supposed to bite it off. Guess that's just the redneck coming out in me. Save some for tommorow night guys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
carbonman:
<br>
<br>Done!
<br>
<br>I can only smoke one at a time anyway.
<br>
<br>Got any 25 yo Glenfiddich? Oh, now that's the stuff.
<br>
<br>Rick

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1234, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,166
Posts18,523,589
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.