Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
You're from Great Britian.

A black man recently cut a white man's head off in Great Britian,...fuggin' off,...in broad daylight,...while your kinsmen stood by and watched.

Afterwards,..a woman went up and lectured him on what a bad boy he was.

You've got this thing in your head that prevents you from fitting in here.

,...maybe some type of worm that you picked up in Ghana?,..I don't know.

,...but nobody here wants it.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Question for you Birdie...do you feel there's a problem with Blacks attacking whites just because of the color of their skin?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue.

Perhaps because most White folks ain't stupid enough to see themselves primarily as "White". Some are that stupid, but not all that many.

I do recall them Christian Black folks who saved Reginald Denny's life in the LA riots. They saw it going down on live TV, saw that it was close by, and went out and rescued him.

These Black mobs? A byproduct of cell phines, which is why they didn't happen much back then.

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones. Difficult for the Cops to counter, as so many can assemble so quickly, literally hundreds of delinquents getting the word in moments and running to assemble.

Back in the 70's radical Blacks were going "squirrel hunting ie. abducting and murdering White people off of the street. Nothing new under the sun.

I am wondering just how many other Black folks the members of those violent Black mobs have vicitimized before they showed up for the mob, a bunch I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones.

So cell phones are the problem?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There's a reason I live in a county that is 95% white.

Do you not feel like a pu$$y for running away from the problem?

Folks blather away about the coming "race war" or whatnot while sequestered away in comfortable gated communities or isolated rural areas.

Hey, the trenches on the front lines are easy to find. How would it be if folks moved INTO those areas and brung their decency (and their guns) with them, instead of running away?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue.

Perhaps because most White folks ain't stupid enough to see themselves primarily as "White". Some are that stupid, but not all that many.

I do recall them Christian Black folks who saved Reginald Denny's life in the LA riots. They saw it going down on live TV, saw that it was close by, and went out and rescued him.

These Black mobs? A byproduct of cell phines, which is why they didn't happen much back then.

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones. Difficult for the Cops to counter, as so many can assemble so quickly, literally hundreds of delinquents getting the word in moments and running to assemble.

Back in the 70's radical Blacks were going "squirrel hunting ie. abducting and murdering White people off of the street. Nothing new under the sun.

I am wondering just how many other Black folks the members of those violent Black mobs have vicitimized before they showed up for the mob, a bunch I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

Birdy, I tend to agree with you more often than not, but to think an electrical device is the cause of violence is absurd.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

If one falls into a septic tank,..are they a pussy for climbing out?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones.

So cell phones are the problem?

I knew there was a rational explanation for all this.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The white people with the means to do so will be leaving this place.

Those who are left behind will get tough or get eliminated.

Or do what I did, become Hispanic. Took me a long while to realize how easy this was.

Marrying a Mexican didn't do it, raising another didn't do it either. Living in tha 'Hood didn't get it done, working here a quarter century didn't do it either.

I finally realized, just like one cannot achieve salvation by works alone, neither can one switch races.

The answer is much simpler than that....

...all you have to do is check the box marked "Hispanic" at the bottom of the form, its that simple.

This is America you can be anything you want, anything else would be racist.

Birdwatcher

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
You've lapsed into undecipherable nonsense again.

Get some sleep.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not about white vs. black.

That's just the sideshow.

Ya, Hitler was right, its the Jews.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

No, I'm a former Green Beret/PSD contractor with 200 or so jumps, mostly at night with a heavy azz rucksack. I can still run a 7min mile and squat fairly heavy. Don't feel pussy-like at all. I ain't stupid enough to allow my lily-white daughters to get on a school bus with Trayvon though, and if you do, you are a dumb mofo, but I'd already ascertained that fact.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess you didn't want to answer the question?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
're from Great Britian.

A black man recently cut a white man's head off in Great Britian,...fuggin' off,...in broad daylight,...while your kinsmen stood by and watched.

No they didn't. None of them were armed and the thing went down so very fast and unexpectedly nobody had time to react. The two perps did not attack anyone else nor did they attempt to leave the scene.

If they had gone after anyone else I can guarantee you the crows would have got involved.

Anyway you silly twerp, if you had actually BEEN to Europe, the homeland of all the various "White" folks, you'd unnerstand that first I'm Irish Catholic, Native Irish, some a few of the crowd might have been "my people".

Birdwatcher

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
're from Great Britian.

nor did they attempt to leave the scene.

Nope,...they stood right there.

That says it all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess you didn't want to answer the question?

No, just been working my way down the thread.

OF COURSE I despise those who act from hatred.

Black folks attacking White folks on account of skin color being but one example, and to protect life and limb of any innocaent I'd open fire on them myself in a heartbeat. Same as I would skins putting the boot in on a Paki, Papist blowing up Prods, heck, even Kukumbas hacking up Nunumbas.

Same old story, different faces, same entity responsible.

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I'm a former Green Beret/PSD contractor with 200 or so jumps, mostly at night with a heavy azz rucksack. I can still run a 7min mile and squat fairly heavy. Don't feel pussy-like at all. I ain't stupid enough to allow my lily-white daughters to get on a school bus with Trayvon though, and if you do, you are a dumb mofo, but I'd already ascertained that fact.

Heck, they'll be grown up and off to college before you know it, you can go then. Really what choice do you have, if you wish to do anything at all besides sit around and b$tch?

Oh, I forgot, "race war" crazy

...and thank you for your service cool

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.

Sir, at least have the 'nads to own up to your own convictions.

You have several times on this forum blamed "the lnternational Jewish Conspiracy" for the World's problems.

At other times, like now, you chose to conceal that. Maybe like with Islam its OK for you guys to lie to advance the cause I dunno. I mean, both sets despise Jews.

Birdwatcher

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,276
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.