Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nevah hoppen... Now, if it was BLACK girls, they'd be all OVER it...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
such a girlie tantrum!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
There's a reason I live in a county that is 95% white.

Do you not feel like a pu$$y for running away from the problem?

Folks blather away about the coming "race war" or whatnot while sequestered away in comfortable gated communities or isolated rural areas.

Hey, the trenches on the front lines are easy to find. How would it be if folks moved INTO those areas and brung their decency (and their guns) with them, instead of running away?

Birdwatcher

I'm guessing you ain't the muff diver in the family. I'm thinking you'll make zero difference on the wall, best go back to England Piers.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
such a girlie tantrum!

Tantrum? Where? Mostly you is just avoiding simple questions.

Say hi to the folks on Stormfront wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
He's baaaa-aaack.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,..the self loathing white man who gloats over the rape and murder of white women at the hands of blacks.

,...always good for some interesting posts.

Let's hear one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, I just asked a simple question is all. Flat amazes me how folks just cede whole swathes of our American real estate to scum rule, while b&tching endlessly about it.

Can't help it if the question got your boxers in a knot.

I'm guessing you ain't the muff diver in the family.

Unless that has some metaphorical connotation; never thought about it before but yeah, I was. But then I didn't meet my wife until my mid-thirties, and spent more'n a few years before that on college campuses. And then there was the motorcycle angle. So it weren't like it was hard to do. Never did keep score tho.

OTOH, ain't laid a hand on any woman besides my wife in more'n twenty years. Not sure I'd ever touch another, even if we split.

I'm thinking you'll make zero difference on the wall

'Spect I'd do OK, long as we ain't talking doves.....

...best go back to England Piers.

Never was a Subject, my father was an American.

But what I really miss about the British Isles is being around F-ing tough people, the Brit Working Class sort of tough, or Irish or Scottish, no matter.

If I ever live to retire I can see myself spending a whole year over there, just mingling, standing on the ground and breathing the air.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Quit snivellin' and get to it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
To commemorate your years in Ghana,..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
To commemorate your years in Ghana,.. <JUNGLE FEVER>

Well hey, keep trying mein kamerad.

Three years over there, never touched but one woman (and no, no guys either grin). And trust me thats saying a LOT, being the only White schlong (or schlongs as I told 'em grin)for more'n twenty miles, I coulda stayed busy constantly, on novelty value alone.

My problem was that at that stage in my life I was a hopeless romantic, and had went in the first place to get over a [White] woman. Never have been all that attracted to Black women either.

But that one? My gosh she was beautiful cool We was alone, she took my hand and put it on her and I could tell she was, like, REALLY interested.

More women oughtta go that route, prob'ly works every time.

But like I said the last time we did this, if'n I'd gotten to go to the Phillipines or Thailand like I wanted, I prob'ly woulda screwed myself silly, and come back married as well, pretty much every guy did.

No surprise I guess there was a waiting list to get to go to those places.

Birdwatcher

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the self loathing white man who gloats over the rape and murder of white women at the hands of blacks.

Dang, I musta really hit a nerve. If you woulda just fallen silent I'd a figured I'd missed.

Didn't you set yourself as a standard of truth or something a couple of posts back? Where would I ever gloat about ANY woman being raped and/or murdered? I despise the worst American Blacks as much as actual Africans usually do.

And I thought my last story was pretty interesting, was to me anyhoo.... grin

You got skills and you're retired ennit?

You should go there yourself, it ain't just a job, its an adventure.

Really, WTF else you gonna do that ya ain't done a hunnert times already?

Birdwatcher

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
There's one right there.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Now do yourself a favor and piss off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now do yourself a favor and piss off.

Hey, I never said it had to be Africa.....

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I start a thread about the easily verifiable violence of blacks on whites,...something that everybody knows,...both black *and* white,..

,..and you jump in here calling people "pussies",...verbally attacking thread participants,..

2+2 will always equal 4,..guy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
,..and you jump in here calling people "pussies",...

Nope just asked a serious question, same one I'd seriously ask myself.

Back in the 1840's Jack Hayes usually led about 15 guys at a time against the Comanches, at a time when the population of Texas numbered about ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. And Hayes pretty much had a monopoly most of the time at that time in that line of work.

LOTS of folks b&tched endlessly about Comanches, hardly anyone ever did anything about it.

.verbally attacking thread participants,..

Who? YOU? Tell me where I have spoken an untruth Herr Truthmeister.

Birdwatcher

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm done with you.

Say what you will.

You've made yourself evident.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Pretty sure pussy didn't factor in during my 29 years in the military. Wish I could have spent more time drinking coffee in the teacher's lounge and solving world problems.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure pussy didn't factor in during my 29 years in the military.

Never said it did.

Wish I could have spent more time drinking coffee in the teacher's lounge

Who has the time for that? Stopped drinking coffee, switched to green tea/English tea in the morning instead. See coffee caffeine is pretty harsh such that you actually GET mad at the kids rather than ACT mad.

A green tea buzz is both milder and longer-lasting, but green tea by itself tastes like cat pee, hence the English breakfast. Seems to work.

During the day, Diet Coke, warm or cold doesn't matter, drunk purely to self-medicate.

and solving world problems.

No, we do that here grin

But no, ya cant fix the World, but you CAN help individuals, one at a time. And some kids really need help. Got no regrets about what I do, ain't claiming special credit for it neither.

Anyways, ya can tell me F off if ya want, no matter, but thank you for a career well spent.

Birdwatcher

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Hey, I just asked a simple question is all. Flat amazes me how folks just cede whole swathes of our American real estate to scum rule, while b&tching endlessly about it.

I bitch about it, but I also work in the largest hospital (by number of licensed beds) in Minneapolis, in a crappy neighborhood. And I bike there. Year round.

I've had a few instances where troubled inner-city "youth" found out that not everyone riding the Greenway (an awesome bike path on an old rail-line through Mpls) at night is a hipster kid and easy prey.

I would also move the heck out of the Twin Cities in a heartbeat. I guess the moment I do so, I become one of the caricatures you reference in your posts, eh?

confused

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 907brass, 44automag, 12 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,724
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.