-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
PLEASE PM me again! Somehow, I have deleted your messages to me and I cannot remember who I did this deal with. I was supposed to have sent the bullets out before now, should have and now this. Thanks for the reminder(s) and your patience.

There is a reason why this and a few other things have fallen aside or behind for me lately. My Kidney function has gone in the tankster, and I have been feeling really awful. In bed some 20 or so hours a day lately. The exhaustion plus the meds I have to take including several patches that leach stuff right into my system combined with my bloodstream never getting cleaned up or out have really affected my memory, cognition and worst of all ruined my energy and sapped me of strength. Many things have fallen by the wayside or been done too late with me feeling so rough for so long but I am catching up as best I can when my energy spurts do come and I can box and ship stuff, then drive safely to the post office.

Thanks again for a reminder and patience, I have no intent to defraud or fail to perform.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry to hear about you health Safari...

Save Some Elk, Shoot A Wolf...........
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope for a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear that.........

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, I was merely letting this guy and anyone else to whom I may be tardy with something what has been going on. Anyone want to trade a nice custom Elephant rifle, 416 Rigby, Magnum Mauser, Gorgeous wood and all the trimmings for one good kidney? smile

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm sorry to hear of your condition and will offer prayers for a full & speedy recovery.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Still looking for my trading partner so that I can send him the bullets I owe him.

^^^^^^

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hang in there Mark.
We're all rootin' for ya buddy.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, had a really bad night last night. No sleep until after 3AM, and today I am fighting tachycardia big time. Pill after pill....

Still hoping to hear from the person I did the trade deal with so I can fulfill my part.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Mark

I cant say I know you personally but I have read your posts etc
I think you are on record as one of the good guys here

I will keep you in my prayers, Sorry to hear of your situation

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by safariman
Thanks, I was merely letting this guy and anyone else to whom I may be tardy with something what has been going on. Anyone want to trade a nice custom Elephant rifle, 416 Rigby, Magnum Mauser, Gorgeous wood and all the trimmings for one good kidney? smile

eek I was thinking on that deal, sounded good, but realized that I just have one left. Maybe we can find someone with two and I will throw in ammo to sweeten the deal. crazy Gotta love guns and have kidney problems to see the humor. Your in my prayers Safariman! GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Mark,
So sorry to hear about your health concerns. Stay strong and you will lick this thing like everything else you and Sherri have faced. You are in my prayers.
Rich

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thank you, Rich. And I did hear from the person that I did the trade with. I have his address again now and I will be shipping him his bullets in the morning.

MARK

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,440
Posts18,489,455
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.