-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why bother replying to this illiterate sack-O-schit?

Don't let him lead you around by the "noise"... blush

laffin

Instead of sitting on a dictionary so you can reach the keyboard, how about opening that son-of-a-bitch up so you don't come across as just another ignorant, dickless foreigner that benefits from the protection this country provides.

Must suck going to bed every night knowing that we don't need you or your country, but you damn well need us. grin

HR IC

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It's the car wreck syndrome. You just have to slow down and look. The guy is such a retard he can't even post a topic in the right section. That alone tells me he's a real winner.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So if canada has more balls than us. How come its still our military that bails canada out all the time

Come on dude. Mouth over the barrel and mash the trigger

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
US Secretary of State John Kerry suks

really

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
bcd= blows Canadian dicks

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
So if canada has more balls than us. How come its still our military that bails canada out all the time

Come on dude. Mouth over the barrel and mash the trigger

Hey, the other guy is obviously an idiot, but ...................

Don't you go adding more stupidity to the mix. See Highlighted section in your quote !

Fact & fiction are 2 completely different things.

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Don't even bother, just always remember those here who make these slurs on Canada and when one asks for assistance with hunting/fishing here as I am asked 1-2 every week, welllll, maybe just don't answer THOSE comments, either.

That said, "bcd" is NOT in ANY respect representative of REAL Canadians, and his moronic drivel here should be ignored. I wish that Rick would BAN him, permanently and the entire site would benefit if he did so.

"bcd", some in fact many of the Americans you are insulting here are friends of mine and I take great exception to your ignorant and pointless rant here. You are a disgrace to the country that my ancestors have fought, died and bled for over almost 400 years and I totally despise vermin like you, so FU*K OFF!!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd really see no problem if bcd would rinse his mouth out with a load of buckshot....

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Let's not bother arguing with somebody that can't afford a rifle.

Travis

I'd be glad to send him a pistol.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
bcd is dumber than a 10 lb. bag of stupid but he is right about one thing. We are being sold down the river by our govt. and we will have to put a stop to it one way or another or get used to living on our knees.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
WE Canadians, have been ...sold down the river... LITERALLY, for many decades and an increasing number of us, especially REAL Canadians, like me, are as sick of the political vermin HERE as you guys are THERE.

We now allow HUGE numbers of "non-white" immigrants to not only flood into OUR country, but, we actually allow them to make false and derogatory comments about some of our greatest pioneers and former leaders AND, IF, we DARE to politely object to such infamy, then "OUR" government prosecutes us for "racism" and "hate crimes".

Canada, has an incredible military record, no nation has a superior one and our contributions, per capita, to victory in WWI and WWII, are simply enormous. One example, and NOT intended as some sort of stupid slur, but, in the bombing campaign in Europe, WWII, the Royal Canadian Airforce squadrons of "Bomber Command", under the great over-all commander, Air Chief Marshall Sir Arthur Harris,perhaps the greatest "air" warrior, along with General der Luftwaffe Adolf Galland, of that entire war, suffered 10.000 combat deaths....from a national population of 11.500.000.

Yet, the filth that "governs" this wonderful country, constantly cuts our military and yet can find "aid" monies for India, Pakistan, the Palestinians and so on to the point of national disgrace and depending on the USA for their good will and this makes me want to f**king PUKE!

So, bud, you are NOT alone, all of we decent North Americans, are getting SCREWED and have been for decades!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I absolutely love traveling through Canada. Everyone I have met and talked to has been very polite, and a joy to visit with.

With that being said, this bcd fella has more than a few screws loose. I don't care if he is a Canadian, or American, he is a wanker. If his guts were on fire I would not piss down his throat. He has the IQ of a gold fish(as I have said before), and not worth debating with. Given the opportunity I would like to shove my "American Made" steel toed boot up his @$$. bcd, you are a special kind of stupid and deserve a special kind of woopin, but I would hate to get in trouble for cruelty to dumb animals. Crawl back into the hole you came from.

Good luck, good hunting, and good times.
B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Go Back to Sleep O will make all of your wildest dreams come true>ENJOY!

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Why does the US> fall all over themselfs to please the U.N. ? and little old Canada Has Snubbed them Q few Times????>very Interesting.

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe Canada should be called Home of the Free and Brave????> At least we dont lick a$$ every time the UN comes A calling!Enjoy.

Last edited by bcd; 09/26/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you remember when you used to be able to own a handgun?

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets try to stay on topic. This is the hunting rifles forum.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Do you remember when you used to be able to own a handgun?
OK> you want to play >tell me how many >gun free zones there are in America> >then Tell Me how many gun free zones there are in Canada?????

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
OK> I will help you > The Big KICKER OF ALL TIME> American Military Bases �Gun Free Zones�?
Enjoy.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,876 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.