Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
All this coming from the religion of peace? The don't think there are many in this Country capable of understanding what we are up against.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
+1
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
All this coming from the religion of peace? The don't think there are many in this Country capable of understanding what we are up against.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Most likely not, but they sure the he11 are gonna find out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Beslan, 2002 Nord-Ost theater, Westgate mall.
It is not a question of if but when. Holiday shopping anyone ??

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So, Did you hear the one about the Cowboy, The Indian & the Muslim Extremist?

Three strangers awaiting their flights strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana. One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show. And the third is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East who is headed to a training conference in Detroit.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim who supports Osama Bin Laden's Jihad, so the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still . . . no plane comes.

Finally, ! the American Indian clears his throat and softly, he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, . . . but I do believe it's a-comin'."

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Have any US-based MSM news outlets carried this story? I dunno, I don't watch the news on TV anymore. It makes me scratch my head that this story like wouldn't be at the top of the hour on every news network... it makes Sandy Hook sound like a walk in the park, for cripes snakes!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Doc, not to the extent that the European and Arabic news outlets have. It would damage the reputation of Muslims and the credibility of our Administration.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a big proponent of carrying a firearm at all times to at least give yourself a fighting chance? In a situation like this the plan would be to escape.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only ones to be surprised are the douchebag democrats.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Certainly such a thing may come, but I doubt it will come in a "shall issue" state. Essentially, muslims are cowards. They prey on the weak by using the weak. They will not attempt something like this where they might meet resistance and have their success threatened. If they bring it to some city were guns are outlawed, and the populous disarmed, the effects could be dramatic in loss of life, but very possibly dramatic effects could occur many times over in opening of eyes. While I do no welcome the former, I would the latter.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kenya has stringent gun control, methinks.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Kenya has stringent gun control, methinks.

They do allow licensed handguns. The guy in the story had one.

Watch though, there will be pressure to outlaw them because guns are bad, not muzzies.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It was a certain tragedy. The MSM does not care to expose the real results of Islamic extremism.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bump to the top..... I'm astonished that the MSM..... bad as they are, isn't printing this story. Please pass this on to others.... Gruesome as it is.... This story needs to be told.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Certainly such a thing may come, but I doubt it will come in a "shall issue" state. Essentially, muslims are cowards. They prey on the weak by using the weak. They will not attempt something like this where they might meet resistance and have their success threatened. If they bring it to some city were guns are outlawed, and the populous disarmed, the effects could be dramatic in loss of life, but very possibly dramatic effects could occur many times over in opening of eyes. While I do no welcome the former, I would the latter.

Chicago, New York, Washington DC and anywhere in Kalifornia. Your day is coming. Don't say we did not warn you. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
just took a look at some US based news sites.... Not a word about mass castrations.... You would think that would make a catchy headline..... Apparently not for the Leftist strangly pro jihadist press.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
not a shoot them all kind of person but here in ca. it makes sense they release thousands of prisoners early because they have no room for them and at the same time try too restrict ammo and guns seems too me if you stop prosecuting people for defending themselves and there family's it might be rough for a little while but after we whittle them down a little things would be a lot better.

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
And here's yet another massacre, this time in Nigeria.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...-about-50-students-in/?intcmp=latestnews

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Damn..... That's disgusting.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10ring1, 160user, 12savage, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,620
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.