Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Looked like two 10 year old boys were going to get into on the bus this morning. It was getting ugly fast and there is only so much you can do while driving.

Luckily, a VERY loud from me 'OK, that's it you two, I'm singing and you're going to sit down and enjoy it'

To which I broke out into 'I'll stand by you' in the most horrific singing voice known.

That worked, all the kids started laughing and I continued on till everyone settled down and one of the boys joined in the chorus.

I have little doubt the one kid likely deserved a 'smack' from the other kid, but a bus full little kids wasn't the place for it.

I'm happy God has graced me with no shame. Fortunately I believe the kids think my singing voice was 'fake', it weren't...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Them kids probably will need counseling for the rest of their lives,not to mention the meds they will have to take.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Excellent idea!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
It was ugly.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Do they know "Born To Be Wild?" yet?

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Might as well go ahead and tell them about the monsters in the closet....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With kids these days, that should be on YouTube shortly.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Okay, let's start a play list for Steelie.

What else can he sing to them? I've made one suggestion.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can see a credible Biz Markie and "Oh Baby You Got What I Need"

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
I managed a chorus of Old McDonald. Another favorite is 'My School Bus is my Limo'

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anything from Johnny Horton. They'll get a bonus history lesson...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Figured you'd be singing "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me�

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Momma said knock you out

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How about the Humpty Hump or from the other side of the spectrum, A Natural Woman.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

"Can't touch this."

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Jesus was a Capricorn"

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Next time just break into " The Tube Steak Boogy"...they'll love it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Anything from Roger Miller would work. Probably get you fired though.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Looked like two 10 year old boys were going to get into on the bus this morning. It was getting ugly fast and there is only so much you can do while driving.

Luckily, a VERY loud from me 'OK, that's it you two, I'm singing and you're going to sit down and enjoy it'

To which I broke out into 'I'll stand by you' in the most horrific singing voice known.

That worked, all the kids started laughing and I continued on till everyone settled down and one of the boys joined in the chorus.

I have little doubt the one kid likely deserved a 'smack' from the other kid, but a bus full little kids wasn't the place for it.

I'm happy God has graced me with no shame. Fortunately I believe the kids think my singing voice was 'fake', it weren't...
I can well remember a fight I had when I was a kid that an adult stopped. I was in 7th grade and had a "friend" that lived down the street. He had this kid a grade ahead of us that lived by him and he was friends with him too but the friend of my friend always wanted to act like a smartass to me. He got to telling me how he could kick my ass one day at school and I laughed it off. So I'm sitting at home with my family eating dinner after school and these two turds show up at my front door wanting to see me. Mom comes and gets me, not knowing what's up. I go to the front door and they're smirking and shixt. I tell them I'll meet them back on the next steet over at some duplexes with big yards. I was enraged that they'd come to my home, especially the one who was my friend. I biked over there got off the bike and whipped the older kid's ass thoroughly. Another even older kid, two or three years older and much bigger than me, who lived across the street, wanders over and is watching me put it to this guy. I was on top and beating the shixt out of him. All of a sudden the older kid kicks me square in the face, knocking me off and nearly out. It was a sucker move totally and the other kid did it purely for sadism. He exclaimed he thought I was gonna kill the kid.

A guy came out of the duplex and said, "okay, that's enough, it was a fair fight 'til this big kid butted in, now y'all get off my property and go home,".

I was basically outnumbered three-to-one with one of them almost a grown man. Needless to say I was no longer friends with the kid in my class after that. Thanks to the guy who stopped it, because when you've been "sucker-kicked" and are then outnumbered, things look grim.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Next time just break into " The Tube Steak Boogy"...they'll love it.
Probably "Mama Tried" by the Hag wouldn't be too appropriate. "Folsum Prison Blues" might not be the best either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,623
Posts18,492,798
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.