Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you speak some real truth there.

but one thing is for certain, I know I can't live forever, thus I'm going to die someday.

don't relish the thought of it being in front of my family, but if that's how the cookie crumbles so be it I reckon.

I can't do a dang thing about dieing, but I'm gonna have a little bit of say in how I live, whether that means forfeiting my life or not.

I hope me and God are okay, I've done some things I'm not proud of, but hopefully a lil bit of good too.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These are dangerous times. They are testing the water,and hoping for incidents, they are calculating tyrants and we are normal humans.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Call it another hunch, but Gunner's a real man's man, while you're just a man's man.

Feel welcome to come to my territory and discuss the matter.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

but one thing is for certain, I know I can't live forever, thus I'm going to die someday.

don't relish the thought of it being in front of my family, but if that's how the cookie crumbles so be it I reckon.

I can't do a dang thing about dieing, but I'm gonna have a little bit of say in how I live, whether that means forfeiting my life or not.

I hope me and God are okay, I've done some things I'm not proud of, but hopefully a lil bit of good too.

Why do you assume that it would only be you...and not your family too?

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Call it another hunch, but Gunner's a real man's man, while you're just a man's man.

Call out posts are awesome, especially halfway around the world. You go girl!

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes, I know you will continue to flap your mouth, and as usual you will have nothing useful to say.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Yes, I know you will continue to flap your mouth, and as usual you will have nothing useful to say.

Yet you continue to read and post in a thread I started. Funny how that works.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bored, but that is about to stop as I have to go knock down a tree in the front yard, it has split down the trunk in four places and I don't want someone to be hit by it.

I shall be back later to read about your breath-taking exploits in DC...or watch it on the news.

How does it go...Viva la revolution!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Why do you assume that it would only be you...and not your family too?

you never know how people will react to stress or life and death situations until they're put in those situations.

I have no way of knowing, I could see mom talking some sense into the boys and telling them not to defend me, but I can also envision them saying the hell with it and entering the fracas too.

here's all I know, I've lived my life mostly minding my own business, not looking to bother anyone, private citizen of federal employee.

and while I pay my taxes to our modern day Ceasar, I'm mostly a free man. Holding me or my family against our will is likely to turn out bad for someone. Most likely my family.

I don't think I have many illusions about what type gov't we have. By and large they're thugs, they see themselves as all powerful. But if there were ever to be a mass uprising, they'd find out quickly just how wrong they truly are about that.

an armed person is a citizen, whether he dies or not, an unarmed
person is a subject, no matter how benevolent they may view their gov't.

I'll go to my grave (whenever and however that is to be) thanking my founding fathers of this country for making that fact so.

no hero fantasies here, would prefer to live my life out in peace and not do violence to any person or entity.

but thanks largely to our 2nd amendment, that is indeed a two way street.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Small Acts of Civil Disobedience During the "Shutdown"

Like hunting in a National Park?

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

[Linked Image]

We need to make stands were we can. We are were we are because they think that we are a bunch of push overs. We've been polite long enough, while the liberal fringe beat their pots and called us names. This is still our country and things are starting to boil.......

Bad decisions make good stories.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Close, but I am older, less hair, and more God-like...and I have a better keyboard.

As to the post...you couldn't even keep the current administration out of power, so you lot sit here bitching about how much you are going to do and how dangerous you are feeling.

Wake up to yourselves...you have to court the other disenfranchised groups, befriend everyone that shoots, whether they be of a minority, coloured, or of a dubious sexual leaning...who gives a [bleep], they are Americans and as such are YOUR ALLIES.

Because if you do not you are f-ed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have sharpened the chain, fuelled up, and have everything waiting for a mate to turn up...because I really do not want to be up a tree with a chainsaw without someone ready to call the ambulance.

Finished, and that job sucked.

Last edited by JSTUART; 10/08/13.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 1,998 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.