Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Y
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
Ok I hate to sell these but I don't have the skills to do some of the work and four out I really cant afford to build these at the Smiths shop. Both are 1909 Argentine actions. 1 has not been touched at all but does have a Turkish bolt assembly. 1 I guess was reamed to 06 when it was imported as it has a faint 30-06 stamp on the left front side of receiver. I'm sure it can be polished off as it's not too deep. Also has a couple file marks at the front lower of the feedramp. Not ruined by any means but will need polishing/ adjusting. It also has a different bolt and I am unsure of manufacturer on it. Bolts are both straight unmodified. One set of bottom metal is steel hinged commercial in excellent shape ad has new action screws the other is military of unknown make. The floorplate looks very usable but the front of the mag well assembly at the front action screw had pitting at one time. Still perfectly sound but may need welding of filing to be pretty. Neither has a trigger assembly. One has a Timney low swing 2 pos safety the other is military. I have a new Dakota bolt shroud with no cuts that works with a trigger mounted safety setup. Also have new military style action screws with the notches for lock screws and have new lock screws. Its 2 rear action screws no front I must have lost it. Also have some of a military trigger set and a few extra pins for the trigger assembly. These are not drilled and tapped actions with intact charger bump at the rear. Also the actions have no pits or damage. All parts were soaked in oil and put away. I can provide pictures of all parts if you pm me an email. Online these stripped actions with no parts or bolt seem pretty pricey. I am looking to move these as a package if possible. Was gonna make 2 custom hunting setups for my little ones but it will be cheaper to buy a commercial action to start my builds. Anyway I could sell all of it for $550 shipped and insured. It must go to FFL and be received from non FFL I will put my driver license copy in the package. I know the commercial bottom metal is around $350 or so alone and the actions are at least worth $200 each not counting the small parts. I'm not looking to strike it rich but need to recoup some of my investment. I am willing to seperate each action with bolts and sell the commercial bottom metal seperate as well. If its split up I will need a buyer for each part before selling it.
Each action w/ bolt $250
Commercial bottom metal $250
Will haggle on the extra bits or may include to buyers of above parts.
I have plenty of pictures and tried to describe these as est as possible. I can email plenty of pictures and if you need certain pictures I can provide those as well. Pm me an em il address.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

ACS
GB1

Y
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
Reduced to $425 shipped. This is low as I am gonna go or I will put these away for a rainy day.

Last edited by YotaTRD4x4; 10/17/13.

ACS
Y
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
Ok one more time and I will add that I'm willing to hear best offers

ACS
Y
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
This is not for sale on this site any longer. Moved to another forum.

Last edited by YotaTRD4x4; 10/19/13.

ACS

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.