Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by P_Weed

People who can regard others as scum ... are not scum themselves, but they could use a little compassion - me thinks.

I'll gladly "compassion" a child molester about the head and face with my boots.

"There are three kinds of men
Those who learn by reading
The few who learn by observing
The rest have to pee on the
electric fence and find out
for themselves."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those fake fibro-myalgia drug addict [bleep] that camp out in their cars waiting for the "pain clinic " to open. Take a bath and get a damn life , and a job too. They need a boot in their ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed

People who can regard others as scum ... are not scum themselves, but they could use a little compassion - me thinks.

P_Weed,

point taken.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
People in general

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barracks Obummer of Kenya...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by slumlord
Those fake fibro-myalgia drug addict [bleep] that camp out in their cars waiting for the "pain clinic " to open. Take a bath and get a damn life , and a job too. They need a boot in their ass.

I can't speak for others with fibromyalgia. But I've had two careers and am not a drug addict. Does that mean I'm lucky? I wouldn't wish my chronic pain on anyone! I hate those days I wake up feeling a hundred years old and cannot concentrate on much on anything productive.

Last edited by idahoguy101; 10/27/13.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Anybody who drives under 75mph in the left hand lane........

^^^This^^^ I really hate all of the above but politicians and lawyers seem to be one thing on the out side and inside they are full of black slime. I would also vote a hangmans rope for drunk drivers and child molester/abusers. Hand amputation for thieves and butt rape, amputation of their junk then hangmans rope for rapists.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SB, why don't you just go ahead and say how you really feel...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thieves.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by idahoguy101

I can't speak for others with fibromyalgia. But I've had two careers and am not a drug addict. Does that mean I'm lucky? I wouldn't wish my chronic pain on anyone! I hate those days I wake up feeling a hundred years old and cannot concentrate on much on anything productive.
I mentioned SPECIFICALLY the fakers.

reading comprehension must accompany the genuine diagnosis

I'll add carpal tunnel fakers too...,,sue their workers comp, who take the $30K and throw a party with bitches and 40s

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think it is Liberals and Democrats which are usually one and the same

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lowest form of scum on earth?

Starting at worst.

paedophiles
kiddy killers
rapists
serial killers
thrill killers
drug dealers
woman beaters

and so on until you get to politicians and the other assorted legal thieves.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Thought this was about Obama...wait, I guess it is.

When I saw this thread, I thought the same...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People in small gas powered cars who park at the only diesel pump when nobody else is at the 13 other gasoline pumps.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Real estate agents oughtta be somewhere on that list.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Human predators of all kinds, those who prey on the weak and vulnerable.

I'm not talking about honest competition among those more or less in the same league, so to speak.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Educated sociopaths do the most damage to Society. I worked a career in Corrections. I'm more afraid of what Politicians are doing to this Nation than about the scum I used to provide adult day care for!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
BD,

Not trying to fight with ya or prove ya wrong or embarrass ya. I'm just trying to understand this whole DUI thing, particularly when it comes to things other than alcohol.

Regardless of the law........which driver is more dangerous? 1) a guy in terrific knee pain after a recent knee surgery and pissed off at the world and can't take it anymore, or 2) this same guy who has taken a Percocet and is much calmer and feeling better about life and just trying to get home?

Or.......a person with severe wall-climbing anxiety who is shaking like a leaf and mind racing 1,000 mph who can't calm down and who is about to explode, or 2) this same person who has just taken some Xanax and feels very much relaxed and is able to process traffic movements, pavement markings, signals, and is just simply trying to find his/her way home?

If you crash into my family I couldn't care less about what you're drunk on or about the sad sob story that got you there.

It ain't complicated.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Child predators have all ready been called out. Convicts kill these scum on sight, that ought to tell ya something right there...

So... Thieves and liars next on the list.

Sorry OP, if you've been raised to be a liar or a thief, got no quarter for ya 'till you get your head outta your a$$. If it makes you feel better calling me scum I could care less.
People are born knowing it ain't kosher to steal or lie. I'll bet at least once you asked your folks why they were ripping someone off when you were a little feller...

Hardcore I know, but thieves ain't "entitled" to my chit. First class lowlifes they is. Need hands and feet cut off like the Arabs do or acute lead poisoning between the eyes.

That said it is possible to learn honor. Known a few convicts that learned the meaning of honor the hard way. Give them the shirt off my back if'n they asked. There's a few that turned into good family men.

BTW, I'm in Rogue River. Buy you a cup of coffee sometime or go shooting if you want. PM me.

Steve
Orygun

Last edited by ol_skool; 10/27/13.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,708 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,298
Posts18,525,904
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.