Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by anachronism
His fat head is a big target. Okay, so it's only bottle rockets.
[Linked Image]

Roman candles are even better!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
OK, he got shot with a 12 gauge and it only left a bruise. From what distance? Slug or birdshot?

I'm betting it won't stop a .30-06 FMJ nor a 5.56 FMJ Penetrator round.

"...lightweight and stronger than anything bought in a store."
"...to weigh 80 to 100 pounds."

I'm guessing he never heard of the principle of "speed, surprise, and violence of action".

I can just envision his lard ass lumbering towards the local pharmacy to loot it for medical supplies. He'd better hope there aren't any curbs he will have to negotiate. Probably give himself a hernia.

Ed

I'd say that MANY of us here have, and shoot on a regular basis, a variety of arms that would illustrate the basic principals of massive kinetic energy to him.

I'd also say that NatGeo is plainly slanting this whole ridiculous debacle so's to paint "Survivalists" in a bad light.

I've met a few "Preppers" here (TV owners / watchers one and all) that are just as crazy as the Tyler bunch,......as you noted earlier, a sad commentary on the current state of affairs.

I would like to see his "Armor Grille" design, though,.....maybe use it on a brush hogging tractor sometime.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Think it might be "aerodynamic" enough for your Kubota?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Kubota's my "Show Tractor", silly.

I'm armoring up that Case for the coming general breakdown in societal conventions,.....and the "Final Battle"

....everybody thinks it's just a brush hogging rig....Heh heh heh wink. , won't they all be surprised laugh

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
...not even close.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"Apex Predator ?"

......good grief, more like something that escaped from an institution ( or a circus.)

[Linked Image]

What a waste of Air!!!!!!! wink

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love the part where the article says "He has made a regional map where he can acquire supplies by force". Now that he will be on national TV, everyone in his area will know just who he is and what a menace he could be. If society dives into the ditch, he would probably be one of the first casualties.

"A free people (claim) their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate."
--Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America, 1774
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he was smart (which he ain't), he would map out where the Obama voters live in his area. He would get no resistance from the bedwetters should the shat hit the fan.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
If he was smart (which he ain't), he would map out where the Obama voters live in his area. He would get no resistance from the bedwetters should the shat hit the fan.

He could start with his own inbred ass.Then he could work his way up to NWA aka Northern Fairy and breed with him.LOL

"Contrary to expectations,he says he is pro-government and a supporter of President Barack Obama."

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jayhawker
I love the part where the article says "He has made a regional map where he can acquire supplies by force". Now that he will be on national TV, everyone in his area will know just who he is and what a menace he could be. If society dives into the ditch, he would probably be one of the first casualties.

Yup, he's made himself (and family) ground zero for a "Proactive Preemptive Strike".

Poor kids,...... frown

GTC

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Perhaps inbred ? LOL.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's of no concern. I'll brush him off and stomp on him, just as I've done to the other annoying piss-ants in my life.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Glad he does not live in my area but the good news is they and their children will never hear anyone coming. Seriously who spends that much on camo then neglects basic sight and hearing protection for practice. Maybe there neighbors will get lucky and they will try homemade reloading.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
OK, he got shot with a 12 gauge and it only left a bruise. From what distance? Slug or birdshot?

I'm betting it won't stop a .30-06 FMJ nor a 5.56 FMJ Penetrator round.

"...lightweight and stronger than anything bought in a store."
"...to weigh 80 to 100 pounds."

I'm guessing he never heard of the principle of "speed, surprise, and violence of action".

I can just envision his lard ass lumbering towards the local pharmacy to loot it for medical supplies. He'd better hope there aren't any curbs he will have to negotiate. Probably give himself a hernia.

Ed

But..but...it worked against the great pumpkin......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder if he has ever been shot in the eye? How else do you explain the brain damage?

Now, I am going to keep my benchrest rifles in the dormers of the house I am building. I am going to set stuff out at exactly 100 yards that ALMOST makes good cover.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
EddyBo,

Make your "cover" out of something that is merely "concealment". I bet these Bozos (apologies to a great kids character) don't know the difference.

I think it was in a Louis L'Amour book that there was a person who put large, white painted, rocks out in front of his house. People approaching the house couldn't see that, on the house-facing side of the rocks, the range distances were painted in big black numbers. shocked grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why (try) and take a bandaid by force when I would gladly give a man one if he asked all nice like, as I keep one in my wallet at all times (I'm blue collar). But if you break down my door a flippin bandaid ain't gonna do you no good. That poor stupid bassturd.

People will watch anything on tv. I had rather watch two hogs screw than 99% of the stupid $hit that's on there right now. Tv sux especially reality show, ain't nothin real about them.

Hello even if a show is good they just gotta put a couple of damn [bleep] on it and ruin it.

Rant over

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
unless he's planning on coating that melon of his in armor, i'm thinking i could hit him in the nose with a 150gr barnes tsx from at least 300 yards and he'd never even know i was there. this guy will be one of the first ones stinkin' in a real SHTF scenario. i just pity his kids and that sow wife of his for being attached to his dementia.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm sooo intimidated by the martial arts tee shirt, and the hoodie with the skull on it.

I'm thinking some guy with a mag full of SS109 is going to cut his career as a "marauder" short.

Hmmm.... Marauder... one who takes from others by force. See also: politician.

Those who believe there is safety in numbers never heard of Auschwitz- Me

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rte
Perhaps inbred ? LOL.

[Linked Image]

Strong like bull

Smart like tractor

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 16Racing, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,353
Posts18,527,038
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.