R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by stumpbroken
Originally Posted by Raeford

If this^^^^ is directed at me, feel free to show up at my door whenever you get the urge pedro.
I love sassy bitches

Spoken like a true TN queer if ever was one.
nice assumption

so much hate cause in my state we can hunt on Sunday

quick, they are out of pink highlighters at the nursing home, get on that

Quick, one of your tenants roof's is leaking, get on it.....Slummy.

FJB & FJT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Maverick940

Unless I'm missing something between you and Leighton, I'd say that's entirely uncalled for. If I'm not missing anything between you and he, then you've certainly revealed your true character.

Even if there is something between he and Leighton I find his comments to be utterly despicable and disgusting and his true character has been shown. What kind of man attacks another mans wife, or any woman for that matter?

I have always loved Leightons pictures of he and his wife and have always thought he was a very lucky man. Leightons wife is stunning, loves the outdoors and has a smile that shows a beautiful soul; what else is there?? Yeah, ole Leighton is a blessed man!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ManConlee
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Disrespecting another man's wife violates an unwritten rule among gentlemen.

I guess that pretty much describes those that do troll like that. Classless doesn't begin to describe that. Those that hide behind the anonymity and miles on the internet might lose the bet they are making about someone actually showing up on their doorstep to kick the [bleep] out of them one day...

If this^^^^ is directed at me, feel free to show up at my door whenever you get the urge pedro.

Real innaweb badass huh?

You are online.

Here's your opportunity to apologize.

Uh yeah, not happening. Anybody stupid enough to post a pic like that of their wife deserves every bit of hell they catch. So sorry I can't apologize.

Eating twinkies and playing Xbox live with Boococky is how I roll!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I guess that pretty much describes those that do troll like that. Classless doesn't begin to describe that. Those that hide behind the anonymity and miles on the internet might lose the bet they are making about someone actually showing up on their doorstep to kick the [bleep] out of them one day...

Real innaweb badass huh?

You think you're a badass talking about a mans wife like that?

Tell you what, be a real man and send ole Leighton a pm, get his address and go pay him a visit. Be sure to let us know when the meeting will occur because I would fly all the way to Mass to watch him put your sorry pos ass in the hospital. And he will do it, I have no doubt about that.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by Maverick940

Unless I'm missing something between you and Leighton, I'd say that's entirely uncalled for. If I'm not missing anything between you and he, then you've certainly revealed your true character.

Even if there is something between he and Leighton I find his comments to be utterly despicable and disgusting and his true character has been shown. What kind of man attacks another mans wife, or any woman for that matter?

I have always loved Leightons pictures of he and his wife and have always thought he was a very lucky man. Leightons wife is stunning, loves the outdoors and has a smile that shows a beautiful soul; what else is there?? Yeah, ole Leighton is a blessed man!

You are 100% correct. I love the way she enjoys life. She always has a smile on her beautiful face.

Jim

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Yeah, ole Leighton is a blessed man!

Yes, he is. And, a great guy to sit down over a meal with and have a long chat. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. He happens to work just down the street from where my current girlfriend lives.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Real innaweb badass huh?

Tell you what, be a real man and send ole Leighton a pm, get his address and go pay him a visit. Be sure to let us know when the meeting will occur because I would fly all the way to Mass to watch him put your sorry pos ass in the hospital. And he will do it, I have no doubt about that.

Yeah, keep on thinking that way, I ain't bricktops bitch ass y'all are talking too. I call it like I see it, y'all keep on kissing ass

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This makes it real easy to pick out the ones who will go on 'ignore'�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yup, it's quite evident that Leighton' gal has what it takes.

I don't even know her, and she makes me want to smile.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Real innaweb badass huh?

Yeah, keep on thinking that way, I am bricktops bitch ass y'all are talking too. I call it like I see it, y'all keep on kissing ass

Just as I thought, you don't have the sack to man up WomanConlee.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Show of hands.............how many guys here would post half naked pics of their wives ?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It is sad that the trolls have taken this thread from a thing of Beauty and flushed it down the toilet.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I love sassy bitches

I suppose you have your own following or shadow'd sock puppet.

I don't have the luxury of sitting around during the middle of the day to conjure up make-believe stories and role playing to satisfy your assumptions.

Have your buddies check my IP or whatever. I have no skin in the game here, don't me into this crap unless you know precisely who is pushing the buttons.

I had to stop processing a deer to answer to this garabage.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[bleep] off

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Show of hands.............how many guys here would post half naked pics of their wives ?

Women, at swimmin pools are well over half nekkid. Just sayin.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I certainly wouldn't post a picture of my wife is she was fat!

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep] off
bleep off ?

I get the feeling you don't believe. I'm being a 100% with you dude. But you know how I can get. Throw me a tater chip and I'll be ready to hump your leg.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by waterrat

I certainly wouldn't post a picture of my wife is she was fat!

Uh oh ..... don't let her hear you say that [or read what you wrote].

Isn't that the age old question that women ask; "Would you still love me if or when I get fat?" ???

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
It is sad that the trolls have taken this thread from a thing of Beauty and flushed it down the toilet.

Says the man behind at least 4 user names

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord

I love sassy bitches

I suppose you have your own following or shadow'd sock puppet.

I don't have the luxury of sitting around during the middle of the day to conjure up make-believe stories and role playing to satisfy your assumptions.

Have your buddies check my IP or whatever. I have no skin in the game here, don't me into this crap unless you know precisely who is pushing the buttons.

I had to stop processing a deer to answer to this garabage.

Someone actually contacted you and told you that someone was online at this forum talking about a TN queer and they assumed it was you so you came on here to defend yourself ? WTH ?

Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

53 members (300_savage, 35, Akhutr, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,881
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.