Page 24 of 36 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 35 36
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
KG, a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from down here

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
P.S. I include Miss Lynn in with my thanks above, wink and a couple of last words to the haters: jealousy's a bitch, ain't it? Hope you enjoy a few heaping tablespoons full as a side dish today, along with your Thanksgiving Day baloney sandwich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Just wanted to thank the gents here who stepped in with words of support and in my defense, so to speak. The classless trash whose mothers--if they had one--didn't raise them right, and showed the stuff they're made of here, don't deserve, and won't get a response from me. Not here. In person, well, that's an entirely different story. But then we all here know THAT will never happen, coward(s) being what they are and all... wink

Happy Thanksgiving to all the good men here, and to the women who make them what they are. For the others, remember: suicide is a viable option to end the misery of a pathetic, joyless life.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours, KG!

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just wanted to thank the gents here who stepped in with words of support and in my defense, so to speak. The classless trash whose mothers--if they had one--didn't raise them right, and showed the stuff they're made of here, don't deserve, and won't get a response from me. Not here. In person, well, that's an entirely different story. But then we all here know THAT will never happen, coward(s) being what they are and all... wink

Happy Thanksgiving to all the good men here, and to the women who make them what they are. For the others, remember: suicide is a viable option to end the misery of a pathetic, joyless life.

KG, very classy response, and you echo my sentiments exactly. Hope you and your lovely wife have a great Thanksgiving.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Morn'n clit lickers!

Happy thanksgiving to you are your families.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
KG, I don't think I have ever posted directly on your posts, but I have to say that your wife is a beauty. She must be a good sport too to have put up with some of your antics. You have every reason to be proud of her. Those who snipe at you/her have to be some of the shallowest and empty hearted people around.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
KG, I don't think I have ever posted directly on your posts, but I have to say that your wife is a beauty. She must be a good sport too to have put up with some of your antics. You have every reason to be proud of her. Those who snipe at you/her have to be some of the shallowest and empty hearted people around.

It's a safe bet that their only actual hands on knowledge of the female form is confined to that of their blood relations,...... Mothers, sisters, cousins, and the like.

Inbreds, them wink .

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay...I'll show my age.

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Okay...I'll show my age.

[Linked Image]

Indeed! Barbi is one of the sexiest women there ever was...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by badger

KG, very classy response, and you echo my sentiments exactly. Hope you and your lovely wife have a great Thanksgiving.

EXACTAMUNDO!

Have a good one KG!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay...I'll show my age.

[Linked Image]

I know that lady very, very, well...(grin)

Tell me you haven't heard of the exploits of Ken and Barbi.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Saltines

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember this one?
[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
P.S. I include Miss Lynn in with my thanks above, wink and a couple of last words to the haters: jealousy's a bitch, ain't it? Hope you enjoy a few heaping tablespoons full as a side dish today, along with your Thanksgiving Day baloney sandwich.

speaking of photos and jealousy.....I look forward to pics of the Honda Thanksgiving feast this year.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Okay...I'll show my age.

[Linked Image]

You and I are of the same vintage then, beautiful woman.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

speaking of photos and jealousy.....I look forward to pics of the Honda Thanksgiving feast this year.

WORD!

Happy Turkey Day to all y'all!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A "Tail" of two Jacqueline's........

"I would build one again, if it were not for my 350RM (grin)."

MtnHtr
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My all time favorite.

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

You meet the nicest people �

[Nope, someone else was talking gibberish.]

Last edited by tjm10025; 11/28/13.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jolene Blalock is my all time favorite of the perfect woman .

[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 24 of 36 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,237
Posts18,504,505
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.