-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 55 of 67 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wtxj gets credit for posting the link, I just reposted and copied and pasted it because I didn't think many had read it.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
OK Mike, but have you ever seen proof layed out like this and the outright refusal to believe?

Last edited by birddog65; 12/13/13.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This exactly like Obama voters. They were shown the proof, now they are just starting to believe because the Pain of it is now here. Same with this FreeMason stuff, except the pain is not just higher costs of material things.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is exactly like Obama voters that have drunk the Koolaid and refuse to accept the facts. Some people are willing to believe anything said by anyone that supports their beliefs.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by fish head
This is exactly like Obama voters that have drunk the Koolaid and refuse to accept the facts. Some people are willing to believe anything said by anyone that supports their beliefs.

Especially if it is negative information.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
OK Mike, but have you ever seen proof layed out like this and the outright refusal to believe?

Happens far to often when discussing issues with some Christians.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GeoW, do you refuse to comprehend what ready on the right posted?? right from the Mason's choice of information------the encyclopedia. He proved that it is a religion.

Didn't the article itself claim that the encyclopedia was the Mason's choice of information? Hardly an independent verification of source material.

Likewise, if Mason's are saying it's not a religion, why would one refer a non-member to a document that contradicts them?

name some secrets that should be none of my business------ what is there to hide from anyone that is holy or blessed by Jesus.

you're quite pretentious demanding information. maybe we should air out all our sinful nature - here - after all, what's the difference.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RWE
GeoW, do you refuse to comprehend what ready on the right posted?? right from the Mason's choice of information------the encyclopedia. He proved that it is a religion.

Didn't the article itself claim that the encyclopedia was the Mason's choice of information? Hardly an independent verification of source material.

Likewise, if Mason's are saying it's not a religion, why would one refer a non-member to a document that contradicts them?

name some secrets that should be none of my business------ what is there to hide from anyone that is holy or blessed by Jesus.

you're quite pretentious demanding information. maybe we should air out all our sinful nature - here - after all, what's the difference.

Don't bother yourself, that fellow has a burr up his arse about something.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
When you lie and tell a Jew that Judaism was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ that is an personal insult.
What you just said there is a lie, so you're guilty of what you accuse others of. Christians don't say that Judaism was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ (quite the opposite, in fact). We say that what today goes by the name Judaism (more precisely Talmudic Judaism) was founded (at a time after Christ) for that purpose.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by efw
[quote=BOWSINGER][quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]Taking on the Jews? What do you mean? As a Christian I acknowledge that what goes by the name of Judaism today (more precisely Talmudic Judaism) is in grave error, and to the extent it was founded (after the time of Christ) for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ...

When you lie and tell a Jew that Judaism was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ that is an personal insult.

I am tired of the Religious Bigotry that a few on here try to pass off as �debate.�

He differentiated between the Judaism of the OT (which, as I pointed out, can no longer exist because the reality it's types & shadows pointed toward has come in Christ, and because there is no temple) and post-Messiah "Talmudic Judaism" in the quote you cite.

If you're unfamiliar with the distinctions made within a debate you can ask for clarification rather than jumping to conclusions based upon your perceptions of a past comment.

Or do you dispute the truth of what I said above? You're free to do so and I won't call you names if you do. If you believe Scripture to be true you'll have a tough time making a case otherwise, but if you don't, again, I'll not call you names or say you're hateful of Christians or Christianity. Just that we'll have to agree to disagree.

Or you can cast personal aspirations upon the character and motives of the person you don't or won't try to understand, and therein practice the very thing you so self-righteously condemn.

Or the third option is your could just ignore the person.

I've noticed in many threads on this board that it is those who feign offense at some heinous generalization from people expressing opinions who take things to a personal level quickest, all the while lamenting how personal and hateful everybody else is.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

I've noticed in many threads on this board that it is those who feign offense at some heinous generalization from people expressing opinions who take things to a personal level quickest, all the while lamenting how personal and hateful everybody else is.

That presents an interesting paradox.

That's it wrong to be hateful of the haters.

Is it wrong to find intolerance, prejudice, and false accusations offensive?

Where do you draw the lines?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

When a man says the majority of Masons and the majority of Jews are nice people, but are too stupid and too ignorant to recognize the demonic evil practiced by their leaderships, one can hardly make a good argument that this is just a general opinion and isn't meant to insult any individual Mason or Jew.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

He identified you pretty well, didn't he fish head?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I find those things wrong & offensive, but that doesn't mean I have to then practice the same thing. One can ignore; this is just the friggin internet for goodness sake.

Problem above is that what he said concerning what he called Talmudic Judaism is factually correct if you believe the Scriptures to be true. If you don't then you're free to believe whatever you like, but that doesn't make him "mean" or "intolerant" for stating what he believes any more than you suggesting that Democratic ideas about entitlements are destructive to those they purport to help makes you intolerant.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang Fish Head, I think this is going to 2,000. smile

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've following along here and laughing a lot.It is amazing how all these non-Masons claim to know so much.There is not one person on this thread who can honestly say he was solicited and asked to JOIN the Masonic Lodge.Secondly,Masonry IS NOT a religion,it is a fraternal order,plain and simple.Lastly,if it were not for a few Masons,George Washington,Ben Franklin,etc...None of us would even be here freely typing on this here internet how bad and wicked Masonry is.I suggest that before someone claims intelligence on a matter,that he actually posses it. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

If you choose not to agree with me, then two things for certain become very obvious.

1...YOU ARE WRONG!!!

2...I AM RIGHT!!!

Questions???

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shameless
I've following along here and laughing a lot.It is amazing how all these non-Masons claim to know so much.There is not one person on this thread who can honestly say he was solicited and asked to JOIN the Masonic Lodge.Secondly,Masonry IS NOT a religion,it is a fraternal order,plain and simple.Lastly,if it were not for a few Masons,George Washington,Ben Franklin,etc...None of us would even be here freely typing on this here internet how bad and wicked Masonry is.I suggest that before someone claims intelligence on a matter,that he actually posses it. wink

Oh I was asked but I knew I didn't fit. I'm a anarchist and I don't fit fraternal organizations very well.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by efw

If you choose not to agree with me, then two things for certain become very obvious.

1...YOU ARE WRONG!!!

2...I AM RIGHT!!!

Questions???

Dang, you are starting to sound like me! laugh

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Pharisees were the precursors to what became Talmudic Judaism. They were the Jewish sect at the time of Christ who emphasized the traditions that had grown up around the Torah, rather than the Torah itself, which sect Christ and the Apostles condemned as raising "the traditions of men" above the word of God. In other words, they placed greater weight on the scholarly "interpretations" of the Torah than they did the Torah itself.

Eventually, these traditions became the center of religious life for these Jews (particularly since the Temple had been destroyed, precluding anything like the normal practice of authentic Judaism), leading to their being formalized in what we know today as the Talmud.

Since these traditions became codified after the death and resurrection of Christ, they exhibited a decidedly anti-Christian tone, taking every opportunity to contradict the beliefs of Christians, and insult Christ and Christians. Which is what is meant when one says that Talmudic Judaism (as distinct from the Judaism of the Patriarchs of the Torah, and that of Jesus and the Apostles) was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ.

Page 55 of 67 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 16gage, 204guy, 32 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,861
Posts18,497,178
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.