-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I am selling this Vortex 4-16x44 HS w/ Dead Hold BDC reticle riflescope. This is an amazing scope for the price! It is brand spanking new with box, lens covers, sunshade, etc.

I am asking $475 USD + buyer's preferred shipping, which is a lower price than what you'll find at any online or big box retailer. Let's keep it old-school easy with a cashier's check or money order. I'll quote the buyer shipping rates from my local shipping store and the buyer can add that to the purchase price. I'll ship the scope the same day the buyer's funds clear at my bank. Serious inquiries only please. I am posting this on multiple forums and reserve the right to sell it to whomever I choose.

Feel free to contact me via PM or at bushcraftcomcast.net

Thanks for looking!

All the best,

Allen

The following information was pulled from various online sources:

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

An evolutionary upgrade, Vortex Viper HS Rifle Scopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. A new optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility and the Vortex MagView Bar, a fiber optics magnification indicator with a raised, rear-facing magnification reference guide for clear viewing in low light conditions. The ultra-friendly eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily because shooting opportunities can be measured in fractions of seconds. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION:

Tube Diameter: 30mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: No
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Medium
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Warranty: Lifetime factory warranty
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: Yes
Sunshade Length: 3 inches ???
Lens Covers Included: Yes, see through bungie-type
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 4x
Max power: 16x
Reticle Construction: Glass-etched
Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC
Illuminated Reticle: No
Holdover reticle: Yes
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Side focus
Finish: Matte
Water/Fogproof: Yes
Shockproof: Yes
Airgun Rated: No
Objective Bell Diameter: 50.8mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 38.09mm
Eye Relief: 4"
Max Internal Adjustment: 50 MOA
Weight: 22 oz

Field of View at 100 Yards: 27.4' @ 4x, 7.4' @ 16x

Note: This image is labeled 4-16x50, but I believe the reticle and subtensions are exactly the same as the 4-16x44.

[Linked Image]

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
Progressive Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide.

GB1

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Bump. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
Progressive Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,363 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,298
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.