-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
well i am no longetr a kid anymore by most folks standards, but when i was i have to admit i made a few wrong decissions based on ignorance and inexperiance. I'm not agreeing with what happened, i'm just saying it's not the mistake the kid makes that is important, it's the life lesson he learns from it that is. it may be hard to swallow but lifes lessons usually are. here's to hoping a young man learns a little about being a man and what folks really hold in high regard. Kid don't waste this one, and don't forget it either.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, the old boy [bleep] you.... but at least it was an honest [bleep]...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Camoducks

If you're selling out and in desperation mode, go ahead and state in your auction that your Ad is an Auction - give it a time limit for best offers etc.. Again, no justification for lying - that's not business, it's BS.

Don't worry. We'll work our way through this tragedy.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
without shedding tears?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
The best part.

A grown man throwing a temper tantrum because he missed out on a good deal. Because that's what this is really about.

The smartest thing the seller could do is ignore the OP and the rest of this crap. Just like any man would ignore a child rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum cause he didn't get his way�..

Boo Hoo�stop being a bitch.

There is no cure for stupid. Add your name as someone I will never have the pleasure of dealing with.

Mike

"Living dangerously is twice blessed -- it blesses the moment with elation; it blesses the after-day with warm memories." Major P.J. Pretorius
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A grown man throwing a temper tantrum because he missed out on a good deal. Because that's what this is really about.

Spoken like a man that is only interested in the classifieds, and yes I checked. Probably has no problem with gouging others if given the chance too. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Christmas must be coming soon - Travis and I are agreeing on a few things as of late! He's spot on with his responses. This is the very reason that whenever I sell, my posts end with "First 'I'll take it', public or private, takes the ____". I've had a few guys send PMs to me after a public "I'll take it." and they simply get told, "the item is sold." Some are offended, even offering more money. This isn't an auction site, folks. And another seller to watch out for because his word is as good as gold is shrapnel, but that ain't news to many people here.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I find it hard to swallow that honor can be selective.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tack
I find it hard to swallow that honor can be selective.

so...

choke...

I'll buy the drinks, however. wink

Last edited by luv2safari; 12/14/13.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Camo,

Do not let up on luv2safari. You should make sure to put him in his place.

Nothing teaches lessons like a good cyber-speech.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MJines
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
The best part.

The smartest thing the seller could do is ignore the OP and the rest of this crap. Just like any man would ignore a child rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum cause he didn't get his way�..

Boo Hoo�stop being a bitch.

There is no cure for stupid. Add your name as someone I will never have the pleasure of dealing with.

+1

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Camo,

Travis

.....yep

Travis,

I deleted the comment... PD ignorant on my part to get in an argument with a [bleep] who's sole purpose in life is pushing ppl's buttons.

Pretty sure this thread started to make all aware of a situation then for the rest of us to offer our 2-cents worth along the same line.

As "most" others in the thread, my hope is that the young man makes his situation right via an apology etc and moving forward, let's his Word be the Truth..

As for the pot-stirrers GFY and have a great time doing it smile

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
If a mans word can be bought for a few dollars, what does that tell you about his character?

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
JOG wouldn't stand a chance in the cattle biz - a man's word is his bond - - or else he is shunned by all in the biz.
Word travels - FAST!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I think Shrapnel was involved in this deal somehow. Perhaps a diversion in his quest to get a Sako 222 Rem mag.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Camo,

Travis

.....yep

Travis,

I deleted the comment... PD ignorant on my part to get in an argument with a [bleep] who's sole purpose in life is pushing ppl's buttons.

Pretty sure this thread started to make all aware of a situation then for the rest of us to offer our 2-cents worth along the same line.

As "most" others in the thread, my hope is that the young man makes his situation right via an apology etc and moving forward, let's his Word be the Truth..

awww...me little feewings is sooo huut.

Your here to make a buck, nothing more. You hucksters are the ones who cry the loudest when called out. It's part of your collective make up.

Get a real business. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not a good thing. It is your word. I value mine. Having said that we all live and learn. Learn the lesson and heed it. Life will go on.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Camo,

Travis

.....yep

Travis,

awww...me little feewings is sooo huut.

Your here to make a buck, nothing more. You hucksters are the ones who cry the loudest when called out. It's part of your collective make up.

Get a real business. wink

Actually here to enjoy the site genius so sit back and mind your own business.. Yes I WILL legally buy things I want in the classified, again none of your dmn business, but just so that you are reminded again what an idiot you really are, I'm not here to make money. I use my guns to hunt.

Isn't there a general forum you can go share your worthless opinionated wisdom in vs harassing ppl in the classified crazy

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If you buy my stuff and make money on it more power to you, I got what I ask and sold it. It is yours to do with as you please. I buy some guns on this site I may play with them a little while and sell them sometimes I make a little sometimes I lose a little or a lot,Therefore if I bid on your stuff and you don;t want me to sell trade or make a little on it don't sell it to me.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Who cares.

Too bad, so sad. Move on with your life.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 75 invisible), 3,084 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,222
Posts18,485,592
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.