Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#8398920 12/27/13
R
RIO7 Online Happy OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
last night we had a large group of illegals, over on the east side of the main ranch. it was raining,cold,muddy, border patrol found 21 14-16 yr.old kids boys with 2000# of pot they were carrying north,had it bundled up in 40# bales with seatbelts on them for pack straps, border patrol didnt get them all some got away, but think they picked up most of the pot.border patrol hauled them and the pot off,one of the kids told me that they get $300.00 a bale to deliver it up north. if they get caught the border patrol sends them home. to young to go to jail here.they call them baby mules.rio7

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought baby mules were called "burritos."

Last edited by 1minute; 12/27/13.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This would end if the kingpins (on down) that initiated this were hung from trees by their neck until dead.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder how this is going to affect inventory in Colorado?

January 1 is only five days away.

The convenience stores have muchies piled to the roof in anticipation of increased demand.

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This would end if the kingpins (on down) that initiated this were hung from trees by their neck until dead.

no it wouldnt....China tried that and had the the balls to stick with it, granted they shot them and didnt hang them.....barely made a dent....humans have been getting high from day one, no amount of threatening is going to change it....

Last edited by rattler; 12/27/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This would end if we ended the drug war. It is simply ignorant to continue this folly.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler

no it wouldnt....China tried that and had the the balls to stick with it, granted they shot them and didnt hang them.....barely made a dent....humans have been getting high from day one, no amount of threatening is going to change it....

I'd just keep hangin 'em if I had em to hang.

LOL
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the real criminals are the other 20 illegals with them that didn't get caught that were carrying 2000# of dorito's and oreo doublestuffs.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'd just keep hangin 'em if I had em to hang.

China did it to try and curtail opium use and couldnt make a dent....prohibition didnt work, China couldnt make headway killing the addicts AND dealers.....its not a fight you are going to win....we are programmed for it....if we werent you wouldnt have meth cause there is no way anyone that makes the chit would use it if we werent....the percentage of people in this world that dont use some sort of mind altering chemical is pretty small, the main question is where you draw the line....caffeine? nicotine? alcohol? pot? cocaine? meth? ect.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Killing them won't work because there is money in it.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Killing them might not solve the problem, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be a worthless endeavor.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
depends where you draw the line.....you might be surprised which fire members are using pot medicinally and otherwise.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
depends where you draw the line.....you might be surprised which fire members are using pot medicinally and otherwise.....

You might be surprised how little I care if a drug addict is a member of the Fire or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

You might be surprised how little I care if a drug addict is a member of the Fire or not.

they aint addicts anymore than if you were given opiates from a doc....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read it reeeaaaalll slooooowwwww. I didn't call folks who take medicine drug addicts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My point is that someone being a member here has nothing to do with whether it not I trust their judgement or how I view them as a person.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
aint my fault you left the comment open endedwhole hell of alot here seem to take the federal stance though on everything else they rarely agree and ignore the stance of medical professionals....right now the feds more than docs define who is an addict and who is a patient....

mean while that chit the feds says has no medicinal value is the only reason ive been able to work 50-65 hour weeks since October....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fish head

The convenience stores have muchies piled to the roof in anticipation of increased demand.

grin

Mexican commercial brown isn't worth squat when you have access to hydro.

The cartels are feeling the pinch due to the "legal" US quality control home grown.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wadevb1
Originally Posted by fish head

grin

Mexican commercial brown isn't worth squat when you have access to hydro.

The cartels are feeling the pinch due to the "legal" US quality control home grown.

which is why they have started heavily investing in meth production......they can buy the chemicals from China and India by the container load, make it in Mexico and sell it cheaper that the tweakers here can make it....

Last edited by rattler; 12/27/13.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 54 invisible), 3,173 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,104
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.