Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Holy [bleep] dogschit...WTF happened?!? Did The Do Nothing Gang finally run outta Imagination and Pretend?!? Fairly [bleep] rude to concoct the Sillywet Scope Ruse and then run away like a little bitch. Laffin'!

Was really hoping for a MacMullen Stock Tutorial,a leetle COAL "particulars",some more mount/base talk and a leetle more scope "details".

Too [bleep] funny!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see the [bleep] is still cascading off his mountain top valhalla. Seriosuly where the hell is ya 260 rem Boxer ? Im guessing Full of [bleep] can be applied in your instance ?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The only rifle I've got,is the only I've ever had...my beloved Savage 110 30-'06,wearing Weaver mounts and a Simmons scope.

[Linked Image]

Like what the [bleep] else can you do,besides Guess and Whine?!?

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Adamjp

FWIW "Proper 260 ammunition" will fit in the magazine box. It is manufactured to the SAAMI specification and the Remington magazine box allows plenty of length for that.

Optimised 260 ammunition (like VLD handloads) won't. Same can be said about ANY of the 308 based cartridges. If you want to throw a VLD, you need more magazine length to get the velocity you want (or use a different case).

I've had no problems loading a 130 VLD to about 2.82 and fitting in a Standard Rem length SA mag box. YMMV.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
123 Amax at Sucks mag length.... just sayin....

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've seen some rather spectacular results from Cow Barrels...and mebbe even on a Seven or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Kinda like steer barrels myself... little more meat than a cow.... but nowhere near a bull....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This stuff is all so confusin',but if I recall correctly,I've got a couple/few Herds and all is well represented.

Mebbe some day,I'll even try me one of them Sevens and a MacMullen.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All with proper Jolly Roger brand no doubt...

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
wow....

this thread turned into a steaming pile of turd.

for what its worth, who gives a [bleep] if the op wants to build a rifle on a seven platform. its what he has and they work fine. its only shorter than a 700 behind the mag box. if one wants a longer 4 screw base, all you need to do is buy one for a 700 and mill the back of it off, and drill another hole. its has a coal capacity of 2.8 and can be made to 2.9 easily. this allows you to use 123 scenars fine within the mag.

boxer, christ, lighten up

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You poor stupid [bleep].

Hacking the stern off the base,don't shorten it?!?

When you Pretend to Imagine going 2.9" on "your" Sevens,whatcha' doing for bottom "metal". Points for pictures and excuses. Laffin'!

I could give a [bleep] less what you stupid [bleep] Pretend to do and here's to the Stupidity requisite,for you to be "thinking" I've not been laughing my ass off from the initial post...as well as now.

Funnier than [bleep],that you cain't savvy how very light the mood is.

Bless your heart.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Boxer
You poor stupid [bleep].

Hacking the stern off the base,don't shorten it?!?

When you Pretend to Imagine going 2.9" on "your" Sevens,whatcha' doing for bottom "metal". Points for pictures and excuses. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

apparently you don't know the dimension differences between the seven and 700.
here you go dipchit.

here is the 700 sa

[Linked Image]

here is the seven

[Linked Image]

here is a 700 scope base on the seven, just like i said milled the end off and re drilled for the rearmost seven scope base screw.

[Linked Image]

and here is the factory mag box, the wyatts box measures 2.910 but i am not taking that gun apart to measure for you. you can look on their website.

[Linked Image]

edit: sorry, i should have said.... here you go, you poor stupid [bleep], so you could comprehend.

Last edited by joejo; 12/28/13.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nope,this is all new to me and I appreciate your keen insight and attention to detail. Laffin'!

So the 700 rail doesn't get shortened,when you hack the ass offa it to mount it to the Seven? GOOD trick there. You poor poor dumbfhuckk. Which bitchin' Weaver rail,are you using to hack,but not shorten? Re-laffin'! Perhaps say sumptin' in conjunction about your killer mount,killer rings and killer glass and how you've had exceptionally good luck with long/lanky 1" tubes holding a zero in your "hard charging" pursuits and in regards to the 6-18X in particular,as they's famously rugged. Re-re-laffin'!

The level is awesome too. Laffin'!

Is 2.875" now 2.910" and is that a function of pre or post-hack? Laffin'! How many do it hold in the belly,as this is all new ground to me. Re-laffin'!

Boy...it sure would be nice to see pics of an amazingly well "thought out" machine like that in action,I bet you've whacked alotta good schit with that incredible platform?!?

Laffin'!

Where do you amazingly stupid dumbfhuckks come from,in all your Turd Polishing Glory?!?

Wow +P+!

You're doing great!

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
okay you cleary are a [bleep].
when did i ever say it wasn't shortened? also why would i buy a good rail to hack up. its a varmint gun. yeah its a 1 inch tube the gun is built on the cheap. bring whatever piece of chit you got to western pa and we'll shoot. that gun has nothing on my competition guns but for someone so good at running his mouth, i'll shoot it and leave the bat/stiller action guns in the cabinet.
the offer is here come shoot. i have permenant targets out to 1500 yards so please show me your awesome 6 power wearing sporter guns got. yeah real [bleep] awesome, 6 power with a 30 mill tube. you can't even see a target enough to worry about using the 60 moa of turret travel.
oh and i never thought of leupold glass as being junk. not as good as my nf scopes but not bad either.

by the way what is your current shooter classification, what club or regional or national matches have you won recently?
lets see some of your credentials.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
and again your reading skills are lacking. the box is the factory box dip chit. the wyatts box is .110 larger it will accept rounds to 2.9 with enough clearance to feed.
the pic was shown to reiterate that a seven has the same box as a 700. [bleep] do you even comprehend when you read.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joejo,
You are wasting your time addressing Boxer.
Notice how he didnt admit you were technically correct?
Instead he deflected and attacked your choice of scope, mounts...
He thinks since he learned about c.o.a.l. in conjunction with throat geometry, M.O.A. and dialing for elevation...
that he knows things nobody else knows, kinda like Al Gore invented the internet ya know. laugh
He is like having a discussion with your liberal sister in law, you know when they lose the argument they resort to name calling... gotta love them liberals. shocked

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wyatt's box sucks balls.

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
boxer, you may have bumped your head one to many times on those tacticool bolt handles or blinded yourself on that awesome yellow tape on your scopes. looks real nice! i was almost distracted from these sweet add on's while reading that 3 year old terrets script on your stock.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
joejo,

So good rails don't go on Seven's,but bad ones do? I think you's onto sumptin',in gainin' the clarity that hacking the stern,equates to lesser length. No schit?!? Laffin'!

I would have never surmised,that your Goat [bleep] was a Turd Polished on the cheap. You mean it ain't a well "thought" out High Zoot Phenom?!? Laffin'! Appreciate your feeling compelled to yet again clarifying that too. Laffin'!

Now your 6-18X is mounted on the Seven so as to allow 60MOA of erector travel,from zero?!? Jeezus [bleep]...is there no end to your Stupidity and Imagination?!? Looking forward to those delusions too.

Boy going to Penn is really something I've been dreaming about my whole Life. Those vast expanses of rugged/pristine Wilderness and it being largely devoid of people,so a guy can really do it all...are very alluring. Laffin'! You poor poor stupid [bleep]. What next,are you gonna tell me your wife's name is Hank and "she" is hot??!!? Where do you amazingly stupid [bleep] come from?!!? Wow.

Points awarded for "permenant". At which Mall do you Ninja?

As to the box/COAL you stated plainy: "its has a coal capacity of 2.8 and can be made to 2.9 easily. this allows you to use 123 scenars fine within the mag.". Then you felt compelled to dangle a pic well shy of same. It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. I do note however,that you's remiss in the belly count query. Laffin'! This "Tehnical stuff is enlightening +P+!

Next you are gonna tell me 600,722,700 and 7 OEM boxes will interchange? I get so confused. Laffin'! The profundity of your Stupidity is simply [bleep] incredible and I'm groovin' on your version of "insight". This schit is ALL new to me. Laffin'!

Here's to the inherent hilarity,of your innate Stupidity,precluding you from even a first [bleep] clue,as to the depths in which you are over your pointy head and tinfoil hat.

Bless your heart...your "best" is just [bleep] awesome!!

'bar,

Please find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose in your Stupidity. Laffin'!

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess is the best you can muster. Right proper intellesting Dichotomy,ain't it.

Kudos on your being able to bullschit yourself enough,to "think" you've an inkling and are keeping pace.

Now THAT,is [bleep] funny!

'Loco,

Personally,I don't rate 'em that high...but she's doing "great".(grin)

I'm on the ropes.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Again dumbazz, read you [bleep] retard. I was referring to your scope as to the moa travel, not mine. Jeeze your a [bleep] imbred dipchit.
Again, what's you shooting history. Busting a few rocks with you hornady bullets out of you threaded barrel tactical 308. Out of a Sammi spec chamber to boot.
I'm done, you obviously think unless you say it, its wrong.
The offer is still there to come and get beat by that gun, that is, if you can pull yourself off your sisters tit.
And a Weaver base isn't bad, its just cheap.

Last edited by joejo; 12/28/13.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 43 invisible), 1,517 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,216
Posts18,524,477
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.