Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Gun shop owner shot

Decent local gun shop guy and taxidermist.

This wasn't the shop that you went to buy a fine firearms, but if you needed an old lever action or single barrel shotgun his shop was the place to go.

Not sure what happened here, but he's a local guy that will be missed.

Stush
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
May he rest in peace.

μολὼν λαβέ
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've been sort of following that. have they released any further deyails yet?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12

No more than what I posted in the link above, but the shooter has had some recent problems with the law. Sounds like he may have cracked a bit lately. He was also involved in a broad daylight robbery (as the victim - allegedly) last year in Latrobe. All very odd.

Stush
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i heard that on the news. sorry to hear about it. that kind of thing friggen sucks.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Sorry to hear that ,may he rest in peace and his killer be punished to the fullest

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stush
Originally Posted by gitem_12

No more than what I posted in the link above, but the shooter has had some recent problems with the law. Sounds like he may have cracked a bit lately. He was also involved in a broad daylight robbery (as the victim - allegedly) last year in Latrobe. All very odd.

I guessed on the 'odd' part when I read his statement about how the shooting happened, face value, that dog don't hunt IMO

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem

I guessed on the 'odd' part when I read his statement about how the shooting happened, face value, that dog don't hunt IMO

He apparently claiming self defense. You could drive a truck through the holes in that story as it's been presented so far.

My take is that the guy behind the counter at the gun shop, if he shoots first, isn't going to shoot you in the leg...

Stush
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yea. I mean stranger things have happened, but my bullschit meter pegged when I read that. Then after reading about some of his other activities, i wouldnt be surprised if he shot the clerk, the. Shot himself in the leg

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Was just on the news here that the shooter's vehicle was parked at a local bar and he walked to the shop. His background is pretty sketchy from the story. Says that he was a detective in Lancaster county that was fired for stealing evidence in the early 90s

Stush
IC B3

Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, here is the rest of the story. What a scumbag to execute a good man in this way. The bigger crime will be committed over the course of the next 40 years while the taxpayers keep him alive in prison.

The rest of the story

Stush

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (17CalFan, 222Sako, 1234, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 43 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,069
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.