Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
As many of you may remember from early last year, I (with the help of many here) rescued three Labrador mixed pups (all girls) off the side of the road. Many here contributed money to take care of the vet bills (2 had parvo). Well, long story short. One went into heat and the rascal in my avatar had his way with her. These guys and girls were the result. 8 boys and 4 girls half German Shepherd and Half Lab mix.

I am going to put these guys up here in the hopes that someone on the fire would like one. They are free to the Fire folks here. All I ask is you provide a good home. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I am also willing to ship them via air travel if the costs of the fare and subsequent needed Vet paperwork is covered by the person wanting a pup. I do not want a thing monetarily out of this deal. Just to know these guys and girls are in a good home and giving and receiving love as they should.

There are currently two boys and two girls spoken for, leaving 6 boys and 2 girls still available. Some are all black, others show Shepherd markings.

They will be 6 weeks old on 1/7/14 and will be ready to start going to new homes in about another 1-2 weeks. They are already eating puppy chow and learning to use puppy pads. Kept inside and loved on continuously by my wife and kids. Very well adjusted and socialized, would make excellent family pets.

PM me if you are interested.

Appreciate the fine folks here.

Kirk

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The wife is working me for one of these pups. Good on you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Be happy to have one go to you and the misses.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I live in Decatur, MS just NW of Meridian.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man, those are some good looking pups. Better not let my wife see them.........lol.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm in no position to take one but FWIW I had a Shep/Lab cross years ago�GREAT dog!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dad over-seeing the kids.
[Linked Image]

Little rats found a hole their aunt dug.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dad is a looker!

Addendum to FWIW: My lab/shep cross was the dog that got me started in the dog biz�she showed me what a dog was truly capable of�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Some good looking pups there. The dad looks great. Where did you find him?

NRA Benefactor Member
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Picked him up in Virginia before I moved back South after retiring.

IC B3

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
bump for your new best friend. grin

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mink
[Linked Image]

This one is headed to Upstate NY.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anybody we know?

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Mudder700

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome!

If I were in the market....

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up for another look

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I will take one, but only if you can promise me it will eat the little white rug pisser my wife bought.....

Of course I am only kidding, but a man can have dreams can't he.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bump

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.