Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
For sure, but 30 years ago it had not rubbed off on the whites like it has now.

I have one family with six kids. Hispanic wife is about 25 and white sandal wearing blonde California hippy type low pants Bastid totes the diaper bag for his pregnant wife.

I won't see them any more. Starting Jan one we don't even see our previous welfare patients any more.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Tarkio
instead of an opinion, I'll just reflect the experiences of the daughters of my cousins who have gotten involved with Black Guys... there has been 4 of them...

each one was regularly beaten, when they pissed them off.. one was found dead in an alley in Chicago, when she was 24 years old.. which happened right after her grandmother decided to quit sending her money all the time, with her constantly saying she was going to come home... she had been beaten, raped and had drugs within her system...

the other three ended up being drug addicts, after getting involved with them... one died of an overdose at 23 years old..

each one came crying home multiple times, when they found their black partners banging some other white chick in their bed at home....

the two that are still alive are over 30 now, but have addiction issues,and have been in and out of rehab plenty of times... but never seem to learn as they keep getting involved with blacks, and keep getting taken advantage of by them.. financially and otherwise...

but of course I am sure those experiences are TOTALLY outside the norm, and totally isolated cases.....any liberal will tell me so...

just none of the girls have seemed to find the right one yet... I am sure that is the only issues really...

Oh bullschittt!!!! The only problem is your cousins failed in their responsibility to raise children properly. The kids chose thugs to get involved with. They were black, but first and foremost, they were THUGS. The responsibility lies with these women's bad judgment and crappy raising. PERIOD.

Thanks for your observation and your sensitivity in the reporting of same....I'll pass your message on.. I am sure it will be highly appreciated....especially to the ones that have lost the two daughters before 25 years old...it will be a comfort to them to know you consider it all their fault...and nothing to do with the AfroGhetto Community...

You opened up this can. You described the situation: cousins' kids fell into similar trap. Ended up bad. Repeating theme was hooking up with black guys and similar family lives.

Reality is, the color of the a*holes' skin who hooked up with these girls had ZERO to do with the end result. The fact they were/are thugs and the fact the girls showed horrible judgment had everything to do with it. You also intimated there were issues leading up to this including beatings and enabling by the parents by continuing to send money to a child who was in this abusive-type relationship. Again, lots of red-flags there to be seen with definite poor judgment being exhibited by the girls and some of your cousins.

Don't throw the straw man argument that I'm being insensitive to the families who lost their children out there. Sorry for them, but you can try all you want to say the problem is interracial aspect of their relationships. No. Reality says it was the girls' crappy judgment and you yourself said they were all spoiled rotten by upstanding parents. Pretty typical for spoiled rotten kids to rebel against parents in way they deem most hurtful to their parents.

You accuse me of insensitivity yet you have no reservations to insensitively denigrating a vast swath of the populace for the color of the skin of the person they love.

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So bottom line, your opinion on the subject differs from mine.. but it is repeated many times over in our society.....

so I am 'insensitively denigrating a vast swath of the populace for the color of the skin'??

Well to many of them fit the picture.. and if that bothers you for pointing out the obvious based on experience....then more power to ya...

you haven't changed my mind one bit... so if you need to start slinging the normal leftist accusations, then fire away....they're words and really don't bother me, or what you may think on the subject...

no accusation from you or I are going to bring back two young girls who died too early in life.. you place your blame and I'll place mine where I see it....

people in the family that have married Asians have not had any of these type of issues to deal with or experience...

The Barack Obamas, Eric Holders, Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world, will agree with ya a 100%....power to the people...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think the common denominator was drugs.
YMMV

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Like it or not interracial child bearing is happening with increasing frequency in most of the country.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So bottom line...

Bottom line is that choices matter.

They made poor ones.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seafire has it figured out imo...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
42 years with a rice powered pineapple cruncher from the Philippines. Son married a skinny white girl, both have college degrees. They have adopted two children, grandson will be eight this year, grand daughter will be three soon, both are black but have a hint of white in them, I don't ask. Figure both of them will grow up to be college grads and not on food stamps or welfare. Therefore, I have no opinion.

If you can read, you can see it coming!

http://www.mtekweaponsystems.com/
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am from the deep south and I am marrying a Black Lady on May 16th, she is a godly women, her Daughter is the best 16 year old you could ask for.

and by the way My Lady is a 10!!

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JeffP
YMMV

I suspect the experiences of Seafire's nieces could of been very similar if the married white methheads.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimy
Halle Barry said no to me, so I guess I will never know...

LOL

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
when people speak of interracial, the question in my mind always comes up, are you talking white on black, black on white, or one of the above with some other racial group?

with polish russian jew/slavic/mexican/spanish/gila/cherokee and so on in strains in the family, it's hard to hypenate. But no black.
Black is just like any other racial group. Just because you are white, doesn't mean you are "trailer trash". And not all blacks are ghetto/hood members. Comes down to family, lifestyle, and so on.
I'm not fond of black/white relationships, as in general i think the kids of such have a tuff time. But on the other hand, I think one would much rather have a good person of what ever color than a bad person of the same color in a marriage.
Our blood is all red under the skin.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 66niteowl
What say ye....

Seems to me a long marriage is hard when both are white ( or both black )
But when you mix white and black it's going to be much tuffer.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
50 years ago we were a creditor nation. We worshipped God. Then we worshipped Hollywood. Now, the nation will worship the African. Good night, America.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
50 years ago we were a creditor nation. We worshipped God. Then we worshipped Hollywood. Now, the nation will worship the African. Good night, America.

Following WWII, we were the only intact world power. We controlled 80% of the worlds manufacturing capacity because Europe and Japan were bombed into the stone age. As we switched out intact factory production from wartime to civilian production, we could produce without any meaningful competition, and prosperity reigned. We lived under the mistaken assumption that the 50's were a "normal" condition. This lead to over planning and over spending on thing like the "war on poverty", excessive social programs etc. As the rest of the world rebuilt, competition return, and the business environment returned to a more realistic "normal. By this time we'd reorganized our society into an unsustainable model that was the result of a failed experiment. Politicians became addicted to votes accumulated through this failed experiment, and we haven't been able to break out of the model since.

In the process we've mated a low quality public education with a high minimum wage creating a segment of the workforce that it's unprofitable to employ. As a result, they find employment with those outside the law, the drug gangs. Now we have a multi-generational underclass born from the misunderstanding of a temporary structural advantage. Until we are willing and able to deal with some basis structural issues, it will not go away.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
God separted different types of people , by oceans , very large deserts, ice glaciers , and such maybe this was for a reason ?

And look how that worked out.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
to the original question....

not in my family, what others do is up to them.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/13/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
YMMV

I suspect the experiences of Seafire's nieces could of been very similar if the married white methheads.

or maybe think 'outside the box' for a second and consider that they weren't involved in drugs at all, until they got into college and all of this subtle liberal agenda of pushing the poor down trodden minorities, and all the empathy they should receive, and white people should cater to the needs of all of this minorities, and it is subtly in vogue for white girls to date black men...

none of these gals were married to these black guys, that got them into drugs, but of course for liberal whites, it is perfectly alright for the black community to dwell in their drug cultures...

as I have stated many times before on here, there are white folks and white trash, and black folks and black trash....

These girls were smart enough not to get involved with white trash, but in our society, one shows 'tolerance' by being involved with blacks, if not they are labeled racists...

sure they made poor choices... and look at the price they have paid for those 'poor choices'.. at the same time how many other young girls fall into the same traps, because of subtle society pressure to accept and embrace Black America...

and these 4 girls are far from being the only ones that this happens to in this country... walk down into any welfare office, and take a look at the young white girls in there applying for welfare and then look at their children, if they are present with them and take a look at their kids skin color...

if noticing the obvious makes someone a "racist", then so be it...if ignoring the obvious, then I guess that makes them a friggin moron...and just further perpetuates the problems that liberal society has laid upon this nation...

pick your poison gentlemen....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The poison is they made bad choices.
It wasn't the professors, the liberal agenda, peer pressure , and the drugs didn't just jump in their bodies .
Blaming others for their bad choices is ironically liberal .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
YMMV

or maybe think 'outside the box' for a second and consider that they weren't involved in drugs at all, until they got into college and all of this subtle liberal agenda of pushing the poor down trodden minorities, and all the empathy they should receive, and white people should cater to the needs of all of this minorities, and it is subtly in vogue for white girls to date black men...

none of these gals were married to these black guys, that got them into drugs, but of course for liberal whites, it is perfectly alright for the black community to dwell in their drug cultures...

as I have stated many times before on here, there are white folks and white trash, and black folks and black trash....

These girls were smart enough not to get involved with white trash, but in our society, one shows 'tolerance' by being involved with blacks, if not they are labeled racists...

sure they made poor choices... and look at the price they have paid for those 'poor choices'.. at the same time how many other young girls fall into the same traps, because of subtle society pressure to accept and embrace Black America...

and these 4 girls are far from being the only ones that this happens to in this country... walk down into any welfare office, and take a look at the young white girls in there applying for welfare and then look at their children, if they are present with them and take a look at their kids skin color...

if noticing the obvious makes someone a "racist", then so be it...if ignoring the obvious, then I guess that makes them a friggin moron...and just further perpetuates the problems that liberal society has laid upon this nation...

pick your poison gentlemen....

Sea fire,

I know I'm not changing your mind. Trust me, I take no joy in hearing of your family's pain and suffering. I just can't sit idly by while you patently blame these problems on interracial relationships when you have subsequently admitted: the girls made bad decisions, that their parents spoiled them, that the parents enabled at least one of the girls by supporting her financially while in an admitted abusive relationship, that the girls took drugs, that the girls were abused and took no action to change their environment.

Yes they got involved with black guys that turned out to be THUGS. A very dear friend who is a white male got into a relationship with a gal who lead him deeper into alcohol abuse and then led him into substance abuse using her feminine wiles all the while draining his bank account of over 6 figures from some recent inheritances. When he was arrested he had heroin on him and admitted he was going to trade it for coke. He was busted for possession with intent to distribute. Potentially facing life in prison. Cost him another nearly $100,000 to defend himself and clean himself up.

When I talked to him I said, yes this gal was lower than a snake. Took advantage of you but YOU ultimately are responsible for your actions. She never forced the drugs into your system etc. Tough love but I felt it was the right way to handle it.

In your family's situation the girls bear the brunt of the responsibility with the remaining falling to the thugs and some to the parents/immediate family. Not interracial anything.

By the way, my friends "girlfriend" was a good wholesome all-American white girl and my friend is a good all-American wholesome white male with a PhD. Bad judgment is colorblind. It affects any and all evenly.

I want to add that this is obviously a very sensitive subject for you and I'm impressed at your maturity in dealing with me and others who share an opposing view on your situation. Most would blow a gasket and never look back. I appreciate your straight forward approach in communicating about this.

Montana MOFO
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,073
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.