Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
And Stoolhead is an angel?????
Be honest now

No.
Convince us that you are an asset to the Campfire.
Either that or leave. Please leave! Take your creepy obsession with Steelhead and go away.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
A stimulus boost to the classifieds section so far ...............I've spent a small fortune here since I joined a few days ago. Can't believe as much time I spend on the net reading about the outdoors I never found this place until the other day.
Hopefully this spring ill be able to bring a little dab of knowledge to the turkey forum. Either knowledge or superstition, whichever is more relevant at the time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a Packers fan, nuff said! GO PACK GO!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bart;
Hopefully this finds you and yours doing acceptably well so far in 2014. Somehow 2013 seemed to be exceptionally rough on a lot of folks Bart and I recall remembering you a couple times in my prayers - so let's hope this one's better.

If memory serves I arrived here via an article that JB wrote in Handloader or Rifle as part of my lifelong fascination with all things that burn powder and my compulsion to learn more about all facets of the hunt.

Through the 'Fire I've been able to "meet" folks from all across the globe literally. One memorable exchange of PMs was with a chap who was a PH in Zambia who knew two brothers I'd been on a hunting trip in Kenya in 1975 and subsequently lost track of.

Then too, it was through the 'Fire that I've been privileged to meet a few members face to face and have always enjoyed those times.

I know I've learned much more from 'Fire folks here than I've been able to help out, though I do try to be of assistance if I'm able to. Overall the balance is against me in that department however.

There's been times some of the folks have sent stuff to me and I've tried to reciprocate with other members here who might have had a use for an item or book that I was finished using at the time. To be sure and certain though it's been a blessing for me to be both the receiver and the sender.

My goodness Bart, again I see that I've not been quite thrifty enough with my thoughts and words - brevity is certainly not my strong point here or in person..... blush

Thanks for the interesting reading your thread has provided Bart and all the best to you and yours.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

nope, im gonna stay here to keep shoving yours and stoolheads crap into your faces

This gentleman,is a textbook example of an internet TROLL. And what's rare is the fact that he openly admitted it.

heck I might even show up to one of the get togethers

We all know that TROLLS don't venture out where they can't hide behind their computer screens. I'd love to see this happen but I know that it's just a pipe dream.

let you guys run your mouths to my face and see what happens.......

I'll tell you exactly what would happen. If you treated anyone face to face like you do here(behind your computer screen),you wouldn't last thirty seconds around real men. Nobody in the real world treats people like you do here Tom. Like it or not,you don't deserves to be here on the Campfire with real men and women. You are a disrespectful,foul mouthed punk and there's nothing that you can do to change that fact.

Yeah your right.....I'd putz out, I'd probably run off crying.
Laffin,
How dare someone defend his wife and son........shame on me.
I'm so sorry Bart, you were right Stoolhead was right I'm a total idiot.
Feel free to keep ridiculing me and tell Stoolhead he can keep ridiculing my son too.
I guess that's what this world has come to.......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At some point, one of you guys is going to have to stop trying to "out douchebag" the other.

I wish you both luck grin

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I pay Rick on time, every month.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I stand here for truth, justice, and the American way.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not sure what bring other than a head full of useless facts.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I dunno, you tell me!

Did I ever show you my pet spiders?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Irrelevant experiences, inane comments and obtuse posts--what more could you want?

Oh, and I do carry my Colt New Agent cocked and locked...

Last edited by mudhen; 01/13/14.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Did I ever show you my pet spiders?

No but PM Les those pics... He loves spiders. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm contrary.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
An open mind...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thank you Dwayne. You are one of the best and most polite members that the Campfire has. A true gentleman.
I hope you and your gang have a great 2014 as well.
Again, thanks...
Bart

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I'm contrary.

You are not the only one...I lied on mine.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have one weakness, I often try to answer the original posters question.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

T
T
30 years ago my sister in I were kids. My grandfather had us out in the barn to clean stalls and she got some crap on my boots. Despite her persistent claims of innocent accident, I was offended. Such an egregious assault cannot be overlooked by an 8 year old, and my retaliation was both quick, and ineffective. In about 14 seconds we were both covered in crap when in walked my grandfather. His face weathered and most definitely red, his steely glare stopped of battle mid turd fling. "You two will clean every bit of the sh@& off the walls." "What good are you two," and with that pronouncement he stormed from the barn.
For three decades I've lived with the pain of that statement, getting over it finally just this morning......only to read this thread tonight........and once again ask myself, what good am I.......If I had to pick, I would say my short post......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Thank you Dwayne. You are one of the best and most polite members that the Campfire has. A true gentleman.
I hope you and your gang have a great 2014 as well.
Again, thanks...
Bart

He really is a role model for many of us, isn't he?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I'm contrary.

You are not the only one...I lied on mine.

No you didn't.

Turdlike, by default.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,585
Posts18,511,051
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.