Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Baxter Bulletin carrier on naked angel: 'Craziest thing I've ever seen'
By JOSH DOOLEY jdooleybaxterbulletin.com
January 14, 2014

Mountain Home police had a less-than-heavenly encounter early Tuesday morning when they received a call about a naked woman wearing angel wings asking a Baxter Bulletin employee if he'd been saved.

Officers Nathan Litty and Rodney Wiggins responded to the call at 3:20 a.m. Tuesday to find 47-year-old Christine A. Lawrence walking naked near the intersection of Gray Street and Circle Drive. When Litty tried talking to Lawrence, she allegedly ran inside her nearby home, leaving the front door open.

Litty and Wiggins attempted to talk to Lawrence prior to entering her home, according to a report filed on the incident.

Wiggins and Litty again tried to talk with Lawrence as she stood inside a bedroom. As the officers were speaking with Lawrence, she allegedly attempted to shut the door on the officers.

The officers moved to arrest Lawrence, who resisted, according to the incident report, causing Wiggins and Litty to restrain her prior to handcuffing her.

Lawrence was eventually taken to the Baxter County jail, where she was being held on charges of indecent exposure and resisting arrest. Jail records indicate Lawrence no longer had her wings on when she was booked into the detention center. Lawrence did, however, have one white robe (bathroom style) and a white cross when booked.

Jailers were initially unable to get a mug shot of Lawrence, as she declined to put on any clothing for several hours. Eventually, jailers were able to convince Lawrence to put on clothes and have a booking photograph taken.

"I asked her why she was walking around naked," said Lt. Danielle Campfield, who oversees jail operations. "She said, 'Because I'm stupid.' "

A Mountain Home police report on the incident does not say whether Lawrence told officers she felt entitled to be in her birthday suit as Tuesday was the woman's birthday.

Lawrence remained in the Baxter County jail on $790 bond early Tuesday afternoon.

Baxter Bulletin carrier Debbie Donavon, who saw Lawrence while waiting to load newspapers into her vehicle for a morning delivery run, described the scene:

"I could tell she didn't have any clothes on at all," Donovan said. "All she had on was suede boots, that's all.

"I thought this was the craziest thing I've ever seen."

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds good now,but hold on for pics.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
why not just leave her alone after she went back into her home ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you expect this........
[Linked Image]

You'll get this. frown

[Linked Image]

Sean
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah

You can bet theyre gonna be some 44D torpedos hangin straight down to her knee caps, a three pack a day leatherface Pall Mall non-filter no teef smoked out lot lizard who got wasted on mad dog 20/20 and southern comfort. With a vulva that look like wizard sleeve.

....wait

did you say Mountain Home, Ark???

Fuuuuuuuuck yeah

I think I got this one. lol

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E

[quote=slumlord]Yeah

You can bet theyre gonna be some 44D torpedos hangin straight down to her knee caps, a three pack a day leatherface Pall Mall non-filter no teef smoked out lot lizard who got wasted on mad dog 20/20 and southern comfort. With a vulva that look like wizard sleeve.

I just spit my coffee across the screen after visualizing that depiction. FF.:)

Last edited by ewms; 01/15/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175

I am surprised that one of the officers did not shoot her, or at the very least, beat her into a coma. shocked

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Were any dogs shot? wink

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinIf she wuz as mofugly as Slumlord sez, shooting her likely woulda had broadbased community support grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinIf she wuz as mofugly as Slumlord sez, shooting her likely woulda had broadbased community support grin

Jim, you misunderstand descriptions. In slumlord land that description is a "keeper"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If she was wearing Angel wings, she wasn't truly naked, was she?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
wizard sleeve.

That's the part that got me. Well played.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by slumlord
wizard sleeve.

That's the part that got me. Well played.

Me too, made me ror

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175

When people don't act normal and display odd behavior, the police are obligated to have them mentally evaluated. This can be done at the local hospital, which takes hours, or the officers can lodge her for the violation and she can receive a quick evaluation while in holding.

Her actions fit the criteria.

If officers ignore crazy bahavior and harm comes to that person, or others, the lawyers come out of the woodwork along with public condemnation.

I'm not suggesting that was the officers decision for the arrest, but it is a strong possibility based upon my experience.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She'd already done the indecent exposure. You don't get a free pass just because you get home before they catch you.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/naked-angel-arrested-674321

She made the cover of the "The Smoking Gun."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
damn I'm good

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Reminds me of a castrated hog I saw once running across a field grunting...ruint, ruint, ruint!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I am surprised that one of the officers did not shoot her, or at the very least, beat her into a coma. shocked

Yeah..because that's all they do.. crazy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.