Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
GunGeek Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So weigh in now if you REALLY think Obama will still be Presudent at the end of his second term.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I do not.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A 3rd term? No way.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by grovey
How?

Death.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No way but, he could re run in 2020.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

In the event of a mass bi-polar vortex in 2016 - Obama will still be President.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nope.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only when hell freezes over

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shreck
No way but, he could re run in 2020.

O being O, he could re-run, but the 22nd Amendment precludes it.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Not that the above would hold him back . . . not much of the Constitution has thus far.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 1minute

And the Vikings win the Super Bowl!

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do believe he feels like he's in the White House for the long haul. The Constitution means absolutely nothing to him and this administration.
He will do everything he can to stay. Whether it will work or not is up to anyone willing to take him out.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Maybe he will run for a seat in Congress. One of the early Presidents did, John Quincey Adams. If BO became speaker of the House he would become President if both the President and Vice President died at the same time, I think.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
I do believe he feels like he's in the White House for the long haul. The Constitution means absolutely nothing to him and this administration.
He will do everything he can to stay. Whether it will work or not is up to anyone willing to take him out.

This.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the Prattling Porch Monkey thinks he can garner enough minions to keep him alive and in power you better believe he has the hubris to try it and become the National Lawn Jockey for life.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't imagine it. I think he'll respect the law and step down.

Plus he's really gonna start to rake in the bucks on the lecture circuit ala Clinton and other past Prez's. Why would he want to stay on for his measly salary when he can make that in a couple of lectures.

I believe he's the worst president of my lifetime and perhaps ever, but that's because I believe in the Constitution and freedom. There's plenty of good lil brownshirts out there that think he's great.

but I just can't imagine him taking the step that no other prez since FDR has taken

course once upon a time I couldn't imagine the FED writing out 75-85 billion a month in our bond auctions either, so there's that

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Maybe he will run for a seat in Congress. One of the early Presidents did, John Quincey Adams. If BO became speaker of the House he would become President if both the President and Vice President died at the same time, I think.
The constitution prohibits him from serving again, even if he inherits it as speaker. It would bypass him and go to the next one on the list.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
thanks Rock Chuck. At least that avenue is closed to him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hillary has been tossed halfway under the bus by Obama and Co. When the time comes Obama and the MSM will finish the job toss her the rest of the way and destroy her. This will pave the way for Michelle Obama to take over and accept the Democrat Nomination for President.

One of the main reasons Obama was elected in 2008 was because of the young mindless first time voters. These young skulls full of mush wanted to be a "Part of History" and were pi$$ing all over themselves rushing to the voting booths to vote for the first Black President of the United States.

This worked in 2008 and it will work again in 2016 only with twice the force. These young skulls full of Mush along with the majority of women voters will again be pi$$ing all over themselves rushing to vote for the first Woman President of the United States and Black Woman to Boot.

Those that Love Obama will also be wet from the waist down as they will know that their beloved hero is still in charge and working side by side with his lovely bride.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,221 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,361
Posts18,506,359
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.