Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you're too stupid to understand my statement,then you're too stupid to understand the explanation.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
To quote Tupac "....ladies that make the babies
And since a man can't make one, He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one"

Typical wanna-be "man-ho" pat answer. Very thoughtful and introspective.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have to laugh at this jackass,Georgie in SuckDickville,who uses the rhetoric of an ignorant dead rapper,in a piteous attempt to illustrate his point.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Personally, I don't think a man should have any legal or ethical say-so in the decision making process for an abortion.

Culturally, abortion is a matter of opinion. Sodomy of young boys is grossly frowned upon in the USA, however it is culturally practiced and accepted elsewhere.
Bribery, DUI, speeding, prostitution, drug use, etc are all viewed in a similar dichotomy.

Who are you to say what is right or wrong?

From a religious perspective, 'at the end of the day' you have to realize that your beliefs are no more or less absolute than your neighbor, or a muslim, or a budist, or a practicing member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You might find an arbitrary justification in archaic translations, however it would be for your own mental masturbation.

It is a tough question that will never be concretely answered by mortal men. Deal with it

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
If you're too stupid to understand my statement,then you're too stupid to understand the explanation.

Originally Posted by rte
You have to laugh at this jackass,Georgie in SuckDickville,who uses the rhetoric of an ignorant dead rapper,in a piteous attempt to illustrate his point.

Oh my, did I strike a nerve?

[Linked Image]

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F
I agree, abortion is murder. However is murder ever justified? We murdered someone in Texas last night and I don't feel one bit bad about that murder.

Is saving a mother's life by aborting a life anything but choosing one murder over another except in this case only one side can vote?

Many folks find this an easy subject to decide but I do not. I am not sure there is a 100% right answer.

BTW, My SIL was raped. The result of that rape, my nephew, is one of the finest young men I know and is just starting his medical practice to help folks in pain and suffering.

If you read the Bible it defines murder as the shedding of innocent blood. Given a lawyer's inclination to pick at nits you could get bogged down in semantics until the Lord's return.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_in_SuckDickville
Personally, I don't think a man should have any legal or ethical say-so in the decision making process for an abortion.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Who do you think decided the Roe v. Wade decision?

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"Pulling the gang rape card is weak."

In a DEBATE, it's a perfectly good card, maybe the best one, in response to the "partial birth abortion" card.

Without intending to, you have joined me in the theoretical middle ground of the issue.

The zealots on the "right to life" side see this exception as a slippery slope.

By virtue of having been born in 1941, I remember well when the legislation you describe was settled law, and folks were divided on other issues, but not this one.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That is about as gay a post as I've ever have read here.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

Deceased and prolific are not mutually exclusive. Simply because a reference is atypical to your ethnocentric world views doesn't discount any wisdom you gloss over.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

That is about as gay a post as I've ever have read here.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Tisk, Tisk. Ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies. Good day 'sir'.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"Pulling the gang rape card is weak."

In a DEBATE, it's a perfectly good card, maybe the best one, in response to the "partial birth abortion" card.

Without intending to, you have joined me in the theoretical middle ground of the issue.

The zealots on the "right to life" side see this exception as a slippery slope.

By virtue of having been born in 1941, I remember well when the legislation you describe was settled law, and folks were divided on other issues, but not this one.

Put the kid up for adoption. Problem solved

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deceased and prolific are not mutually exclusive. Simply because a reference is atypical to your ethnocentric world views doesn't discount any wisdom you gloss over.

Dead is a state that suits this former ass-hole.Prolific ? Prolific at what, nursery school rhymes ? Wisdom ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You have no idea in what world I live,but please keep posting.Your ideas about wisdom are laughable.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not worried about going to Hell for other people killing thier own kids.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
The Lord said "thou shalt not commit murder", Scott. HE did not say 'Though shalt not Kill', otherwise HE would not have directed the Battle of Jericho and others where HE instructed that ALL the enemy be killed (all, includes Children). He also commanded the elders of the church hunt down and kill a murderer. So, I don't think HE considers Texas's executioners to be murderers. I also don't think HE considers our US Army sniper team to be murderers or those who fought and killed the enemy in Desert Storm, WW1 or WW2.

If He had said we can't kill, deer hunting or using antibiotics would be a sin.

We are in full agreement.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Within Chapter Two of the Didache there is this admonition:

"You shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is begotten."

That's good enough for me.

kd

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tisk, Tisk. Ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies. Good day 'sir'.

The second gay post in the same thread.LMAO.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Shouldn't we be debating "when does life begin"?

Here are your options:

1. Conception

2. The "quickening", aka ensoulment or when conscious awareness begins.

3. Birth

If we follow historical legal traditions then the option 2 is the correct answer.

This question, in and of itself, is flawed.

Life BEGAN at some point in the past. At what point that happened, and how, is a debate all unto its own.

At conception, two living cells combine to CONTINUE life.

Stush
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

Dead is a state that suits this former ass-hole.Prolific ? Prolific at what, nursery school rhymes ? Wisdom ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You have no idea in what world I live,but please keep posting.Your ideas about wisdom are laughable.

To paraphrase:

I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death." A worthy orator I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task

I have said good day 'sir'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kududude

Within Chapter Two of the Didache there is this admonition:

"You shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is begotten."

That's good enough for me.

kd

I don't view a cherry picked, countlessly translated, ancient soundbite to have any validity in an argument. Doubly so in a modern context.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 260madman, 25aught6, 2500HD, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,172
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.