F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by VinceM
[quote=freedomguy][quote=VinceM][quote=freedomguy]

Show us ,otherwise it & you,are BS

You go first, huckster.

Show us PROOF of who ACTUALLY makes your blades along with PROOF of the 440C steel certification and heat treat.

You can't,because you actually don't have a [bleep] clue.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Show us your knives and post your name
If your not full of bs

When it comes to knives and guns, what does NEED have to do with it?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sometimes a guy needs a friendly chap to tell him that he's being a dick and it reflects on his character.

So, with all respect, you're being a sick freedomguy and it's reflecting poorly on your character, if that even matters to you.

FWIW, one can be both correct and a dick at the same time.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by DaleAtkerson
Show us your knives and post your name
If your not full of bs

I'll tell you what Mr Wankerson.

I'll post pics of the blades made completely in my shop when Huckster Vince ever gets around to actually grinding blades of his own.

Don't hold your breath- he can't cut it.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Then I vuess your full of bs. Right

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

I agree with that.. but frankly given the LOW moral "character" of my combatants here, I couldn't give a flying [bleep] what they think.
They've gone along with so much Hype, Huckster BS for so LONG on this forum they can't even HANDLE the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You alone are responsible for your own actions. You don't have to sacrifice your character in order to disapprove of somebody else's actions.

One's character had nothing to do with the opinion of others. It has to do with your integrity.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Then I vuess your full of bs. Right

Not hardly. And I've got NOTHING to prove to your dumb Okie Azz.

Maybe you could grow a [bleep] brain and quit making excuses for your pimp friend Vinny.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by freedomguy

I agree with that.. but frankly given the LOW moral "character" of my combatants here, I couldn't give a flying [bleep] what they think.
They've gone along with so much Hype, Huckster BS for so LONG on this forum they can't even HANDLE the truth.

We damn well know the.truth Your an Idiot who let his mouth write a.check his ass can't cash. Show us your knives make belivers out of us.

VinceM Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Man I love knives,I'd love to see some of yours freedumbguy. Please,show us some,or, just one. It would mean alot right about now & it might make a difference , maybe

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Vince is a friend. Don't see any of yours chimimg in. Plrobly dont have any the you conduct yourself. Show us your knives if hou have any.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F

We damn well know the.truth Your an Idiot who let his mouth write a.check his ass can't cash. Show us your knives make belivers out of us.

I've got nothing to prove to you Wankerson.

Your buddy Vinny can't even prove WHO makes his [bleep] "opffshore" blades or REALLY what steel they are actually made from.. So much for "proven" and "vetted"

Funny stuff, that.

And you defend him.

Equally hilarious. And telling, too.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Vince is a friend. Don't see any of yours chimimg in. Plrobly dont have any the you conduct yourself. Show us your knives if hou have any.

My friends in the knife biz would not even waste the time talking to a ballwashing sockpuppet like you.

VinceM Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Guys,I do know. The blades were ground in a Shang Hi Noodle factory

VinceM Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

My friends in the knife biz would not even waste the time talking to a ballwashing sockpuppet like you.

We just need one name. Otherwise right about now you're nothing here

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, I guess your own character doesn't really matter all that much to you.

Okay, carry on...

Turdlike, by default.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I beg to differ you have challeged every thing the friend shil of this forum stands for. Honestly you have no idea of friendship if hou dont get it. I dont care if Vince made it out of card oard and duct tape. Its my [bleep] $100 and and I'll do with it as I please. Show us your knives

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by VinceM
Well,it might change . I might get a grinder & do the full deal. But right now this is where I am at and as long as I have some buyers here & there I see no harm. I disclose what the knives are when I sell. It's not a scam,it's just me doing my thing. I have a lot of repeat buyers ,I do not need to explain what I do but in order to somehow bust through to your mind,I'll try.

PS But I think you are off on cost ,time & material,for hand ground,properly heat treated blade,stock removal

FWIW

Prior to this thread I've had no communication with VinceM, nor purchased anything from him. Consequently before today I don't think I could be called one of his groupies.

I've basically been self employed all my life. Years ago I decided I wanted to do some blacksmithing and working with metal. I already had a steel fabrication shop with tool rooom and turret lathes, drill presses, OBI presses and Landis Tangential Threaders, grinders, Pedrick and Di-Acro bar and tube benders. I could thread and cold bend round bar to 4" diameter. Welding included innershield, MIG, Tig and stick. At one point I employed 35 folk. I proceeded to take some metallurgy course at Rice Intitute, built a forge, acquired blacksmith coal and read everything I could find on blacksmithing. This would be circa 1981, which was before the age of the innna-net. Made my own anvil out of a heavy piece of rail. I've worked with various grades of aluminum, brass, bronze, silicon bronze, 1020 hot roll, 1018 cold roll, 4130, 4140, 304 and 316 Stainless, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy and 17-4 PH steels to name a few.

At another point I decided I wanted to make knives and began doing that. That was short lived as the oil crunch hit and I went broke.

So without hesitation I can say that I've had some exposure to metal and steel.

Having been self employed for at least 40 of my 62 years I also understand about the cost of doing business and the necessity of making a profit.

I'm now at a point in my life where I have the luxury of purchasing many things that at a younger age I could not afford

I've a saying, "that one is very seldom sorry that he went first class"

[Linked Image]

Certain things seem to have an intrinsic value.

[Linked Image]

Value is something I appreciate.

So, having said all that.

I went into this purchase with my eyes open. No its not S30V, 154 CM, D2, or like steels. However the seller disclosed the composition of the steel, that it was a production item.

VinceM, a respected member of this forum is assembling the components and has provided examples of previous work. Others have vouchsafed for his integrity and the quality of his work.

Consequently, its worth and intrinsic value were such that I decided to trade money, which I earned by the sweat of my brow, not given by, or taken from any man or entity unearned.

I find it boorish that one would criticize another here for such an exchange.

So to a certain individual I say........

If we can't interest you in a knife,

would you like to buy a........

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Just a pathetic little man lover looking for the same attention his daddy used to give him. Sad little claims he can't/won't back up stalking Vince with his new found man crush. Apparently while secretly admiring pictures of Menefee's ass. Post up a few pictures of the blades you claim to have produced, although I have doubts as grinding blades requires both hands. We'll go back to the realities of actually making and enjoying knives while you continue to work on the "concentration" exercises.

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
VinceM Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I beg to differ you have challeged every thing the friend shil of this forum stands for. Honestly you have no idea of friendship if hou dont get it. I dont care if Vince made it out of card oard and duct tape. Its my [bleep] $100 and and I'll do with it as I please. Show us your knives

Dale thats a great idea. I'll get some children to laminate tin foil. Like billets. Then I'll cut out & grind em

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (7887mm08, ar33c9, 300_savage, 35, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,376 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,884
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.