Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
OP Offline
B
I'm sure y'all really care.

I couldn't stay logged in with my old user name, so I changed it to my new gun business name: Bullshooters.

Unless, as "ShootDogs" I pissed off any potential customers, in which case it ain't me.

Karl

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bullshooters

I couldn't stay logged in with my old user name, so I changed it to my new gun business name: Bullshooters.

Unless, as "ShootDogs" I pissed off any potential customers, in which case it ain't me.

Karl
Dogzapper never had that problem. His defense, though, is that he's referring to prairie dogs.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Go to edit profile and change

Display Name: (Appears with each of your posts.)
Changes must be approved by an Admin. (3 - 23 characters)

[Linked Image from ]
B
OP Offline
B
I was referring to prairie dogs as well...but some of my posts and comments may have offended people. That's not why I changed the name, though. I just couldn't stay logged in as ShootDogs; it would kick me out each time I changed pages.

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bullshooters

Karl
Dogzapper never had that problem. His defense, though, is that he's referring to prairie dogs.

Actually, I've shot a few dogs. Four in Brtish Columbia that were running mooses.

And once in Zim, we were kinda hunting poachers (orders to shoot on sight, near Nyamandhlovu) when we ran into eight poacher's dogs. Some were in a donga and three were in a pool of water. I killed five (four head shots and one through the guts) and my buddy shot two. One got away, but I killed him on another poacher look-see the following day.

Killed dogs? Yup.

With God,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

IC B2

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really, realy like dogs but, like people, some just need killing.

1B

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

This from RickBin in response to your post a few days ago...

Originally Posted by RickBin
Guys:

It sounds very much like the ubiquitous expired cookies issue. That happens/is controlled on the browser side, not on the server side, i.e., you can set your cookies to expire at whatever frequency you want in your browser. Expired/corrupted cookies cause the behavior you are experiencing 99.999999% of the time.

Please try cleaning out your cookies using your browser. That works most of the time.

If not, and you have stubborn cookies, the best way to handle it is to use the FREE version of CCleaner:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Just make sure to de-select the options to put icons and toolbars as part of the download, so you�ll get a clean copy with no add-on junk. Just the free basic version with no add-ons is what you want. Great program. Been running it at least weekly for many years.

Run that, try logging in again, and let me know. wink

That should do the trick.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It'd been so long, I forgot I had changed my name. Oh, Well...ShootDogs still works.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1moredeer, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.