Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Per PSP's Criminal complaint: Stone(suspect) stated that he could no longer afford to keep the dog, and that the dog was still alive when he dropped it off in the locked crate and figured someone would find it along the road in the container after he left.

.the determination of the DVM, who performed the Necropsy stated the dog likely died of starvation over a period of time. The death was estimated around 10/03/2013. The body was found 01/2014

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I missed the thread but what caliber of ammunition is needed for the perp?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'll bet the perp still had money for cigarettes......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
.22 shorts. Start at the feet and work your way up. Slowly.
Patrick

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by eh76
I missed the thread but what caliber of ammunition is needed for the perp?
+1

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Like I said on the other thread.... Sure wish people in this world would care as much about humans as they do dogs.... remember that a child dies every 10 seconds from starvation or a starvation related illness.... but hey if you want to run around wanting to kill a human for letting a dog die.... what do you say to the guy in the mirror every morning....

Did you know you can feed a kid for a year in Uganda for $42....... but hey who care about kids...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sako
... who care about kids ...
You heartless SOB! mad

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Like I said on the other thread.... Sure wish people in this world would care as much about humans as they do dogs.... remember that a child dies every 10 seconds from starvation or a starvation related illness.... but hey if you want to run around wanting to kill a human for letting a dog die.... what do you say to the guy in the mirror every morning....

Did you know you can feed a kid for a year in Uganda for $42....... but hey who care about kids...

uganda can worry about feeding their own damned selves.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

I just don't like cruelty to the defenseless. I'd be just as pizzed off, or more, if it was a kid in that dog crate.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I like my dogs more than I like most people.

People can help themselves. Dogs locked in crates left to die can't. Not hard to comprehend. We help people all over the world. Time they help themselves.

I have no problem helping others if they deserve it. How much do you personally donate each month to helping the human race? Just curious? How much of that $$ sent to Uganda is actually getting to those who it is sent to support?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You heartless SOB! mad

still the attention whore dumbass I see eh trh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Off topic, but glad to see you posting again, Keith. smile

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12

uganda can worry about feeding their own damned selves.

Thank you for proving what a heartless idiot you are.... after all the infants and toddlers should just go get a job right?

Last edited by Sako; 01/28/14.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I like my dogs more than I like most people.

People can help themselves. Dogs locked in crates left to die can't. Not hard to comprehend. We help people all over the world. Time they help themselves.

I have no problem helping others if they deserve it. How much do you personally donate each month to helping the human race? Just curious? How much of that $$ sent to Uganda is actually getting to those who it is sent to support?

Currently (depending if the month has 3 paychecks or 2) either $500 or $750.....

If they deserve it is just an excuse... one used all too often... there are a lot of children in this world who cannot help them selves.... and there are a lot or good organizations out there that help them.... and there are several "watchdog" groups out there who rate international aid and aid orgs int he US...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You heartless SOB! mad

still the attention whore dumbass I see eh trh?

Nope... but sometimes people lose their perspective on the world and live in a shell.... I was simply pointing out the truth.... you are the o ne who cannot handle it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
after all the infants and toddlers should just go get a job right?

No, their parents should provide for them. That is what I did for ours. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The parents should stop having them.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
after all the infants and toddlers should just go get a job right?

No, their parents should provide for them. That is what I did for ours. miles

Ha... if you were living in Uganda or knew anything about it... you would know how wrong your statement is.... most of the kids I am referring to are orphans... killed in wars or died from aids

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Which is why the parents should quit having them. From my experiences with folks in Zimbabwe, there's a fair have you won't survive adulthood. So don't have kids.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

There is only one person responsible for MY family. Uganda, TFF

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,024
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.