Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Have to work now.... I will be back.... I have to make some money so I can go fishing and kill some fish to eat... and make some money to plant some food plots to kill some deer to eat... and shoot some coyotes out of.... and make some money to help some of those that need it....

Ain't there a quote in the Bible where guys who loudly proclaim their charity in the streets already have their reward? Congrats.

In the meantime, folks here do far more for others than you know.

And as to that other issue, it ain't just dogs, I believe every one of us here would pause to help ANY starving human, not just Ugandans, if we came across them locked in a crate by the side of the road.

Now CATS on the other hand I dunno.....

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Sako
Have to work now.... I will be back.... I have to make some money so I can go fishing and kill some fish to eat... and make some money to plant some food plots to kill some deer to eat... and shoot some coyotes out of.... and make some money to help some of those that need it....

And provide for more deer and rabbits and the critters that eat them like hawks, coyotes and foxes and bobcats, and to be able to let others get deer meat to eat?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I just can't fathom how this guy can put an individual that blatantly tossed a pet dog in a locked crate and threw it out in the weeds and left it to die on the same level of human as a minister or a Dr. Personally I put that individual on the same level as a child molester

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
we should process them and give them to the poor to eat....

The poor here do not want them, they demand and get steak. crazy miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just can't fathom how this guy can put an individual that blatantly tossed a pet dog in a locked crate and threw it out in the weeds and left it to die on the same level of human as a minister or a Dr.

They are not and will most likely do something to another human, be it child or adult that will be terrible. If they have not already done so. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
But, but, he may change, he says. I'm betting he wouldn't agree to a good caning to hurry it along.

It would be nice to see criminals given a choice of a few years in the pen or a good caning. It would probably be a good money maker too, allowing people to see it on TV.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/30/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TRH & Sako...tandem stupid.

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1flier

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What did I say that you thought was stupid?

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I'mbaort of curious to that on this thread anyway. Sako is in his own leage of stupidity on this one

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[bleep] me running. Please ask him to post what he thought wasn't stupid, otherwise this will quickly surpass the 223AI thread in the number of posts.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm sort of curious to that on this thread anyway. Sako is in his own leage of stupidity on this one
Thanks for the resounding endorsement. laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sort of curious to that on this thread anyway. Sako is in his own leage of stupidity on this one

Don't mention it, i try to do one good deed a day

Of course I'm not good enough to save Uganda

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You're not as stupid as people say. grin

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Sako is in his own leage of stupidity on this one

Blessed are the smug and self-righteous. Someone has to clean the men's rooms in Heaven.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Sako is in his own leage of stupidity on this one

Blessed are the smug and self-righteous. Someone has to clean the men's rooms in Heaven.

And I had mexican tonight....he's gonna be a while

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

You're not as stupid as people say. grin

I prefer Purposely Obtuse

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[bleep] me running. Please ask him to post what he thought wasn't stupid, otherwise this will quickly surpass the 223AI thread in the number of posts.

laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just goes to show how much you do not know... I drive a 2007 F-250 diesel... smile and I love annoying prius owners with the bumper stick that says my truck cancels out their prius.... smile I also hunt, fish, garden, shoot competitively..... but I also do not put people above Humans......

With all due respect no wait, lets edit that.....

with all due CONTEMPT, ......

You sure wave your dick around in public, in a decidedly self aggrandizing and palpably disgusting, "look at me" fashion.

Do you remove garments while posting your blither ?

You're WAY out of your league here,.....in over your head.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
So, we started out with a puppy in an upside down crate, 20' from road. Sako insisted we add a crate for a Ugandan kid. So both crates sit obscured. Puppy is starving/freezing. Ugandan kid is starving/freezing. Do we need to add another crate before we say this is barbaric?

Sako forces dead horse to drink, waves his superior contributions to warlords that sell children globally and has callouses from patting his own back. Meanwhile, his superior attitude has convinced a 1,000 thread followers to never donate to a ugandan charity, stealing bread from kids mouths. Do we need to hear this again before we say this is barbaric?

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,580
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.