Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Sorry, didn't intend for it to get out of hand. Just trying to get a group together on a trophy hunt at a reasonable price. I'm going either way. I appologize if I offended anyone. I had no benefit in the hunt to talk it up and try to get it done. I'm not trying to sell a thing. . Just a really good shot at a monster muley on a 7 day fully outfitted hunt for 2850 dollars. Thought others may be interested. I've personally seen the pics and know a few guys who've been and either killed or missed some damn nice Muleys. He did not want his info posted as he said he does not have time to talk to 100 people per day and have 1-2% actually interested in booking. I had full intentions of getting the ones I had talked this contact info etc so they could visit for themselves. Not trying to hide or pull the sheets over anyone's eyes. I have no reason to. They aren't my pics to post and I'm sure he's like anyone else I know. You get a big private ranch loaded with big deer that is not super expensive to keep, kill some big deer off it, post em up on the internet and see how fast someone sweeps in there and prices you right out of it.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What Outfitter Units/Areas?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's spelled coues deer.

Would love to see some pictures of the 200" deer that have been killed in past years

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
D

Last edited by fire_medic0911; 02/04/14.
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
D

Last edited by fire_medic0911; 02/04/14.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fire_medic0911
Originally Posted by huntsonora
It's spelled coues deer.

Would love to see some pictures of the 200" deer that have been killed in past years

Thanks for the spelling correction. My mistake.

Are you looking to go on the hunt and theoretically want pics or are you just coming in, picking the spelling and grammar apart in my thread, then popping the would love to see pics of the 200" deer quote as if I'm telling a story? I have no benefit in the hunt other than doing all the leg work to get it filled up so maybe several can try and go at a reduced cost. I've hunted with him for elk before and personally seen pics of the deer that have came out of there. They are phenomenal.

I can't say I'm in or I'm out without gathering all of the pertinent information and if you say there is a "real chance at a 200" deer" then I'm all ears and would absolutely love to see the pictures of the 200" deer that have been killed there in the past. I think it's great that you have seen the pics and know they are there as it should be easy to post them on the ad. I for one am really looking forward to seeing them and pictures go a long way in selling hunts so I'm sure others here are chomping at the bit to see them as well.

As for the correction on the spelling of the word "Coues", I apologize if it came across as rude. I would do the same for anybody offering an "antalope" hunt or an "awedad" hunt as well. I'm a stickler for properly spelled words, especially in an advertisement. Coues isn't a common word and I just thought I'd throw you a bone on that one. Sorry if it offended you

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Big Muly bucks with archery tackle peaks my interest! Having never used a guide before, is $2850 about the going rate for this type of hunt?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
rooster, I think you would be smart to steer clear of this operation right here. Any outfit who is claiming 200 inches but wants to stay anonymous Rings is a giant red flag for me!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If I had pics of 200" bucks killed on the places I'm selling hunts, I'd be posting them all over creation and back. We've killed one 200" buck on our place, and I think I've posted it 47 times here on the 'fire.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fire_medic0911
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
What Outfitter Units/Areas?

Outfitter wishes to stay anonymous until folks call to visit an are looking to book. He asked that I not post name and number as to cut down the number of calls from people who really never have intentions on going. I'm sure it happens a lot to these guys so I understand where he's coming from. I'll be happy to get anyone in touch that wants to go.

The hunt will be in unit 27

No worries. I'd rather see pics of the deer rather than know his name

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
rooster, I think you would be smart to steer clear of this operation right here. Any outfit who is claiming 200 inches but wants to stay anonymous Rings is a giant red flag for me!

You may be right...

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7

You may be right...

If you want a 200" mulie, the top two guys on my list already posted on this thread.

Drum and JG... hint. smile

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone

You may be right...

If you want a 200" mulie, the top two guys on my list already posted on this thread.

Yes I have seen Drum's pics. shocked

Realistically 200" is not even in my expectations. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pass it up but it's certainly not something I would go out expecting to get a shot at. Heck a 160" would fit the bill. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone

You may be right...

I can't even get close to that price on a hunt with a "real chance at a 200" buck". I'm disappointed we won't get pictures and details. JG hit the nail on the head, you have pics of 200" deer you gotta be posting em

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
from the pics huntsonora has posted here in the past id be tickled to death with any mulie they got

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

213 members (160user, 257 mag, 1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 30incher, 257robertsimp, 21 invisible), 16,976 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,267
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.