Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There is a reason they aren't doing that first in Texas. There is a reason CT and NY are on the frontline. Years being liberal ass Yankees waiting to get [bleep].

Congratulations, they got just what they've been voting for.

6 million gun owners in NY and Cuomo wins with 2.9million votes. The math is easy.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
CT has been [bleep] us all along with the way they continue to vote. Let them stew in their own shiet.

Their state and I'm all for state rights.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Understood......but what are "we" going to say post-amnesty when TX suddenly becomes a D state ( shudder)? I dislike a lot of portions of this Country, but not enough to throw them under the bus.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
After the last couple threads on this mess in Conn. and many Conn members chiming in that they complied because they had too much to lose, or were afraid of retribution or prosecution, I mulled this over a bit.
Then a few nights ago I was watching a documentary on genocide, which of course focused on the Holocaust and the Einsatzgruppen(sp?)
And as I'm watching these people being led to the pits I'm wondering how many of them ( apparently ALL) complied because they were afraid of retribution, prosecution, and had too much to lose�..

Two excellent paragraphs sir.. Kudos..

Look - the bottom line (IMVHO) is this: Y'all seem to have but two choices now.

1) wait for some gov't LEO, with his LEO friends, to pound on your door and take you away; easily done since you're just ONE person they have to deal with (and once you're convicted of a felony, ALL your guns go) or ---

2) Group up/mass up with every firearm owning citizen of CT and make your way to the capital - in an overwhelming show of public force, demanding some REAL change, or else.. A force large enough and loud enough that those a-holes running CT will have NO choice but to comply with your demands because they'll finally see that the alternative will mean THEY have a helluva lot to lose...

Y'all have a bit of time....but just a bit - to make your decision.. I think others will agree - at least, for now, the best advice is to begin organizing, and FAST...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
Understood......but what are "we" going to say post-amnesty when TX suddenly becomes a D state ( shudder)? I dislike a lot of portions of this Country, but not enough to throw them under the bus.

That would be an easy call if CT was asking us to help them fight the aggression of a tyrannical aggressor. The aggressor is them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They threw themselves under the bus. MOVE and make more gunowers in friendly states.

2008 presidential election. Light blue is 50-60 percent Obama, dark blue 60-70 percent. Not a single area that the majority didn't vote for Obama.

There are more gun owners in CT than the number that voted for Malloy.

Time for people in other places to realize that votes can matter.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CT gun owners need to march on the capital NOW!

If they don't peacefully protest & resist today, they will have to violently defend themselves tomorrow.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, 600,000 at the doors will make a statement. I'm all for helping those that help themselves.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
They threw themselves under the bus. MOVE and make more gunowers in friendly states.

2008 presidential election. Light blue is 50-60 percent Obama, dark blue 60-70 percent. Not a single area that the majority didn't vote for Obama.

There are more gun owners in CT than the number that voted for Malloy.

Time for people in other places to realize that votes can matter.

[Linked Image]

I couldn't agree more. They voted for this, they have nobody to blame but themselves. Bend over and take, you deserve it. Enjoy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
Understood......but what are "we" going to say post-amnesty when TX suddenly becomes a D state ( shudder)?

Texas goes blue it's all over.

All American

All the time
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by watch4bear
looks like some folks (Leo and Civilians) have a decision to make.

Dikk sukker democrats have already made up their minds. Did I mention democrats are chit eaters? Burn em with their obama stickers. Bounty em like coyotes.

Now you're cookin'!

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ingwe
And then I was watching the news on the Ukraine. Citizens breaking bricks apart so they had something to throw, citizens carrying flimsy worthless makeshift shields ,citizens fighting with a pellet gun, because its the only gun they had, and unarmed citizens being cut down in the streets by the police.

I say again, the people in Conn are on the front lines of this, like it or not, and they have a moral obligation to the rest of the country to NOT COMPLY.

There is a huge difference. Ukraine didn't vote their guys into power.

There is still, in this nation, reason to consider and vote carefully. Apparently some in Ct. failed in this regard.

Many years before Illinois passed the still new Concealed Carry Law, some carried anyway, confident that the constitution had their back. Some pay the price as convicted felons still today.
I've questioned whether a law that was determined to be unconstitutional a year ago, must also have been unconstitutional 20 years ago, but few wish to tackle that issue.

No doubt, some in Connecticut will pay a price. I doubt though that this law will stand constitutional muster.

I will not leave my job and travel to Ct. to protest.
I will contribute funds to the 2AF if they have an action underway to combat this insanity. If someone has a link to such an endeavor, please contribute.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We've all been accepting the same bullchit for decades. Every time we consent to fill out a form, wait x number of days, apply for ffl's, concealed carry permits....

The fact is we've jumped the shark.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by watch4bear
FU K.GOV

Place the blame with democrats. If you can't, thats because you are one.
The only Republicans who aren't in lock step with 99% of the Democrat agenda are the small minority associated with The Tea Party, i.e., those the Republican establishment is attempting to crush.

How many Republicans voted "yes" for Obama care, both House and senate?

ZERO republican votes for Obama care when it was passed. But, that doesn't mean they haven't worked behind the scenes to impliment it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If the polititian isn't supported by the TEA PARTY, they don't deserve a vote. There are two political parties in this country. The Progressives and the TEA PARTY.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Redneck
It also appears that the only thing now that might save your collective azzes is if every single citizen in CT that owns these firearms and/or magazines group up and, in ONE BUBBLING MASS OF OUTRAGED CITIZENRY, march right up and into the CT gov't offices and demand the ouster of every single a-hole that voted FOR that stupid-azzed law - especially including the Governor who signed it. Put your house on the market and vaporize several billion dollars of "equity" and tax base in the CT housing market.

Fixed it for you.

Put a HUGE For Sale sign in your front yard.

It is easy to moan about police being unwilling to walk away from their jobs.

Do you believe strongly enough to do exactly what you say the cops should do?

Last edited by JoeMama; 02/25/14.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.

How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law?�

Not gonna happen in connecticut.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's funny to read members here be so critical of us CT forum members. What ever happened to standing by and supporting your brothers? I didn't elect these officials that are jamming these laws down my throat, yet I'm lumped in with those who did.
The state I was born in and have lived in all my life except for my military stint has been been slowly going further and further in the shi77er. I vote every election, as do all my family members. I write letters, emails and speak with my elected officials. I see dozens of friends who empathize and act as I do.....but I also see how greatly outnumbered we are.
Until recently I had hope we could reverse this liberal leaning....but it'll never happen until there is a revolution in this state or country. The battle will be short and crushing because there are so few of us to fight it in CT., but I'd give my life to defend the constitutional rights of my wife, children and every other American in this great nation.
I agree that apathy has landed this state in a real bind. I see the generation older than me who has sat on their hands and allowed this to happen. Does this make them bad people? Not in my book. Will they defend their rights? Darn straight they will. Even then we are severely the minority in this state.
The biggest mistake I've ever made was coming back to CT. Family ties pulled me here. I'd love to up and move to Texas, but again, family ties keep me here. So be it, guess I'm on the front line of what will become a national battle. I may be in the first state it happens, but it won't be the last state.
I applaud those who support us, and shake my head at those who believe in the second amendment as I do , yet still say I'm getting what I deserve for simply living in CT.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jmillo
It's funny to read members here be so critical of us CT forum members. What ever happened to standing by and supporting your brothers? I didn't elect these officials that are jamming these laws down my throat, yet I'm lumped in with those who did.
The state I was born in and have lived in all my life except for my military stint has been been slowly going further and further in the shi77er. I vote every election, as do all my family members. I write letters, emails and speak with my elected officials. I see dozens of friends who empathize and act as I do.....but I also see how greatly outnumbered we are.
Until recently I had hope we could reverse this liberal leaning....but it'll never happen until there is a revolution in this state or country. The battle will be short and crushing because there are so few of us to fight it in CT., but I'd give my life to defend the constitutional rights of my wife, children and every other American in this great nation.
I agree that apathy has landed this state in a real bind. I see the generation older than me who has sat on their hands and allowed this to happen. Does this make them bad people? Not in my book. Will they defend their rights? Darn straight they will. Even then we are severely the minority in this state.
The biggest mistake I've ever made was coming back to CT. Family ties pulled me here. I'd love to up and move to Texas, but again, family ties keep me here. So be it, guess I'm on the front line of what will become a national battle. I may be in the first state it happens, but it won't be the last state.
I applaud those who support us, and shake my head at those who believe in the second amendment as I do , yet still say I'm getting what I deserve for simply living in CT.

I don't think they throw the people under the bus, just the stupidity that allows desecration of the Constitution.

Are you getting notices to surrender weapons? Have you given them up? Are you compliant with the unlawful acts against gun owners there?

Not judging you... Just curious.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw

I will not leave my job and travel to Ct. to protest.
I will contribute funds to the 2AF if they have an action underway to combat this insanity. If someone has a link to such an endeavor, please contribute.

Last edited by johnw; 02/25/14.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jmillo

I don't think they throw the people under the bus, just the stupidity that allows desecration of the Constitution.

Are you getting notices to surrender weapons? Have you given them up? Are you compliant with the unlawful acts against gun owners there?

Not judging you... Just curious.

I've not given up or registered anything. Nor do I intend to.

Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,704 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,639
Posts18,512,214
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.