Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It is a problem though when not only fellow gun owners but also fellow users of this site oppose these tactics and even constantly look for ways to puss out, for lack of a better way of putting it.
Makes me think of Isaac/Bob vis-a-vis his advocacy, after Sandy Hook, for preemptive caving on universal registration.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It is a problem though when not only fellow gun owners but also fellow users of this site oppose these tactics and even constantly look for ways to puss out, for lack of a better way of putting it.
Makes me think of Isaac/Bob vis-a-vis his advocacy, after Sandy Hook, for preemptive caving on universal registration.
Me too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Just remember that every politician is keenly motivated by one thing------their re-election. Use that to your advantage.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sooner or later they will get around to all the states. Better to fight and win now than to just move. It is easy to say when it is not happening to you in another state. But if obama thinks he can get away with it he will be passing an executive order to collect all the guns in every state. Places like Connecticut and Colorado are just test beds to see what the liberals can get away with. You still got draconian gun control laws being passed in every state little by little. It is just that in Connecticut the liberals took a big bite all at once.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I support the NRA, SAF, Florida Carry, and some local efforts. They all help with the fight. None of them please everyone, but the anti gun commies hate them all.

Agreed Sam!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
We the gunman of The United States ,have been fighting multitudes of gun control legislation ,well since the assination of John F Kennedy ,in 1963..

How much longer can this madness go on ,after the JFK assignation I would have thought ,the simple wording of our Second Amendment would have been apparent and understood ,by the dumbest lawyer who ever past the bar muster.

With leaders who swore too protect our Second Amendment ,but after achieving their office ,can't comprehend the Second Amendments meaning.

In the 50 years I myself have been fighting the pink fingered gun grabbers ,I stand behind my original conclusion ,no your not taking my guns without blood being spilled ,at this time at 74+years old ,let the powers too be come and confiscate my guns ,some predicaments in Life are worth dyeing for ,and making one defense less is one example.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HankStone
We the gunman of The United States ,have been fighting multitudes of gun control legislation ,well since the assination of John F Kennedy ,in 1963..

How much longer can this madness go on ,after the JFK assignation I would have thought ,the simple wording of our Second Amendment would have been apparent and understood ,by the dumbest lawyer who ever past the bar muster.

With leaders who swore too protect our Second Amendment ,but after achieving their office ,can't comprehend the Second Amendments meaning.

In the 50 years I myself have been fighting the pink fingered gun grabbers ,I stand behind my original conclusion ,no your not taking my guns without blood being spilled ,at this time at 74+years old ,let the powers too be come and confiscate my guns ,some predicaments in Life are worth dyeing for ,and making one defense less is one example.

Only problem is that what will be reported in the news is that you were some kind of villain involved in nefarious activities, and the cops will be portrayed as heroes for killing you and your dog. They will use your case to justify stricter gun controls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will interesting to see if the states with a lot off gun owners still have Dem Senators after the mid terms. Say Montana, Minisoootoe , Michigan . Even the sportsmans paradise, Louisiana has one. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by walt501
Gun owners are always trying to draw a line in the sand and defend it, while gun grabbers have no limits on their confiscation schemes. Some day, I hope gun owners adopt the same "no limits" attitude and demand the machine gun registry be re-opened and silencers become legal across the land.

This. Fighting a perpetual defensive battle is a losing proposition. The only way to "win" is to take the offensive and win decisively there, driving your opponent back from offense to defense. If you are always on the defense, eventually the opponent will win battles and take territory, driving your defense closer to your core and eventually overwhelming it.
Many of us here are in total agreement and have said this time and again. It is a problem though when not only fellow gun owners but also fellow users of this site oppose these tactics and even constantly look for ways to puss out, for lack of a better way of putting it.

^^^This!^^^^ Exactly right!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Not going to matter until it gets taken to the US Supreme Court, IMO.
True - but recent history has shown that to be a coin toss - at best...

Even Rush said, on yesterday's program (IIRC) that he does NOT trust the Supreme Court any longer.. Took him a while, IYAM.. I haven't trusted 'em for quite a while now..

People still listen to that blowhole?

How many millions of people did you reach today?

BP...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by boilerpig1
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Not going to matter until it gets taken to the US Supreme Court, IMO.
True - but recent history has shown that to be a coin toss - at best...

Even Rush said, on yesterday's program (IIRC) that he does NOT trust the Supreme Court any longer.. Took him a while, IYAM.. I haven't trusted 'em for quite a while now..

People still listen to that blowhole?

How many millions of people did you reach today?

BP...
You may have the best avatar ever.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I would not comply, and then I would move.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 75 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,684
Posts18,493,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.