Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Which of these three justifies getting shot at?

Swimming across the border?

Being illegal?

Throwing rocks at cops?

Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by deerstalker
so tell us blue, just what action if any is warranted by those three examples?

food stamps

housing

registered as democrats grin

grin

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by stumpman
I have a friend who is an agent, he was told to stop arresting them many months ago. He has since been moved over to help other agencies serve federal warrants.
I guess if he's ordered not to do the job he was hired for, he might as well do that. Wow, we have essentially unguarded, open, borders now, it seems.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, we have essentially unguarded, open, borders now, it seems.

What's this "NOW" chit,......where the hell have YOU been for the last 5-6 years?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Wow, we have essentially unguarded, open, borders now, it seems.

What's this "NOW" chit,......where the hell have YOU been for the last 5-6 years?

GTC

We've been wondering the same thing, Greg... It sure hasn't been on this planet.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he might have gotten mixed up and vacuum sealed his brain in a plastic bag, and stashed it somewhere.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
�Agents shall not discharge firearms in response to thrown or hurled projectiles� agents should obtain a tactical advantage in these situations, such as seeking cover or distancing themselves,� said the instructions, issued Mar. 7, under the signature of Michael Fisher, chief of U.S. Border Patrol.

See how that first sentence is cut short? That's usually a sure sign that an article is being spun. I found what is really written. Kinda changes things doesn't it?

...unless the agent has a reasonable believe, based on the totality of circumstances, to include the size and nature of the projectiles, that the subject of such forces poses an imminent danger of death or serious injury.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
"Does anyone here think that armed federal agents should be shooting people who throw rocks at them?"

Why don't you ask the Israelis that question? Obviously, the people who ask that question have never been on the receiving end of rock attacks which can be lethal. Why don't you come on down to the border and try your hand at it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
Why don't you come on down to the border and try your hand at it?

Awesome! An invite from a friend!

When can I come by? Just PM me your address. I assume from the nature of your invitation you regularly get into rock fights with brown people and know all the good places to get rocksaulted.

How many rock fights have you been in? Any training tips before I come over? (I assume that if I can dodge a wrench I can dodge a rock, right?)

How much ammo should I bring? Since you're such a strong advocate of shooting people who throw rocks at you, that must be how you handle your rock fights.....I mean, it's the only way to survive them, right? I'll start practicing me reloads.

Would a shotgun work well? I'm thinking that if I alternate slug-birdshot-slug-birdshot that I can bust the thrown rock like a clay pigeon and then bust the rock thrower and repeat as necessary.

This'll be so much fun!!!!!

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
..unless the agent has a reasonable believe, based on the totality of circumstances, to include the size and nature of the projectiles, that the subject of such forces poses an imminent danger of death or serious injury.

who the hell wrote that, Obama? grin The nature of a projectile? LMAO

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Would a shotgun work well?

Betcha that'd stop the rocks. You might get prison time though for defending Americas borders.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

naw the agents don't need to worry about rocks thrown at them.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Didn't David kill a giant named Goliath with a rock?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, he killed a giant with God. At least that's what David attributed it to.

I doubt Yahweh is guiding the smooth stones hurled by the Mexicans. They'd probably be more deadly if He was.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deerstalker
[Linked Image]

naw the agents don't need to worry about rocks thrown at them.

Man, that's one ugly agent!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Da HNIC supports Aztlan.......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The rules say that the agents can't shoot people for running away from them or for throwing rocks at them.

And y'all see that as a bad thing?

If they run back to Mexico fine, otherwise yes shoot them. Stoning is a traditional way to kill people it is assault with a deadly weapon and if you don't see it that way your a [bleep] idiot.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
Why don't you come on down to the border and try your hand at it?

Awesome! An invite from a friend!

When can I come by? Just PM me your address. I assume from the nature of your invitation you regularly get into rock fights with brown people and know all the good places to get rocksaulted.

How many rock fights have you been in? Any training tips before I come over? (I assume that if I can dodge a wrench I can dodge a rock, right?)

How much ammo should I bring? Since you're such a strong advocate of shooting people who throw rocks at you, that must be how you handle your rock fights.....I mean, it's the only way to survive them, right? I'll start practicing me reloads.

Would a shotgun work well? I'm thinking that if I alternate slug-birdshot-slug-birdshot that I can bust the thrown rock like a clay pigeon and then bust the rock thrower and repeat as necessary.

This'll be so much fun!!!!!

Or just come over to my place and let me throw rocks at you.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How's that independance from California thing working out for you? Did you get settled on which colors to use for your flag and all?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,059
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.