Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kid0917
Are you still drinking orange juice right out of the carton?

Izzz milk muthaphukka!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by blanket
How would they even know there was an issue?

I don't know. But every time I fly and turn my phone on to text dick pictures, they scold me.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Would there be cell/seat service in those parts of the world? I don't really know what goes on over there.

Also, doesn't it seem like it would take a lot of complicity on the ground to pull this all off? Is Malaysia complicit in the whole event?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scares the crap outta me that the pilot can depressurize the cabin at a flip of the switch...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Scares the crap outta me that the pilot can depressurize the cabin at a flip of the switch...

They can also turn the engines off. cry

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Not much way to get around that. Pilots need to be able to manually control the outflow valves in case the auto controllers fail. Manually raising the cabin altitude is also a way to fight a cabin fire when there's not a suitable place to land right now. (like over water)

I've seen several comments about what pilots should be able control from the cockpit. My take on it is they should control every system and component on the acft. If they want to crash the airplane that's easy. I'd hate to have a small electrical malfunction turn into a major on board fire because we didn't trust the crew enough to give them access to the on/off switch or the circuit breakers necessary to isolate the component that was malfunctioning.

Last edited by F15beeper; 03/15/14.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can they turn off the cell/seat phones?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

They can pull the wings off too, or drive into a mountain or .......

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Havent seen those in a few years, but yes, if the breaker is inthe cockpit they can

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by blanket
How would they even know there was an issue?

I don't know. But every time I fly and turn my phone on to text dick pictures, they scold me.

Travis

I just wanna know who's the numb nutz that pizzed in Dave Copperfield's cornflakes...

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Is there someone other than the pilots that's supposed to operate the plane?

It seems to be a weird concept to some that pilots actually control what the plane does. Maybe they need to start stationing political officers on airplanes like the Soviets did on submarines to make sure the pilots don't do something that's not approved.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Is there someone other than the pilots that's supposed to operate the plane? Maybe you'd rather the stewardesses do it?

It seems to be a weird concept to some that pilots actually get to control what the plane does. Maybe they need to start stationing political officers on airplanes like the Soviets did on submarines to make sure the pilots don't do something that's not approved.

+1.

Hard to find a profession with a higher success rate than commercial airline pilots.

I think I'll continue to trust them with control of the aircraft.

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Is there someone other than the pilots that's supposed to operate the plane?

It seems to be a weird concept to some that pilots actually control what the plane does. Maybe they need to start stationing political officers on airplanes like the Soviets did on submarines to make sure the pilots don't do something that's not approved.

Pilots break too much schidt...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sad chit is that a widebody plane such as this could mix with the commercial traffic here in the states for whatever reason.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Climb to 48,000 and there is no cell phone reception. At 23,000 over the ocean, there isn't any either.

Whoever planned this did their homework.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This may have been mentioned here: (From another website)

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah (experienced pilot) was a fervent supporter of his country�s opposition leader who was jailed for homosexuality � illegal in Malaysia � only hours before flight MH370 vanished with 239 passengers and crew on board, the Sunday Mirror can reveal. (Shah attended the trial!)

And in a new twist, it emerged that the pilot�s wife and three children moved out of the family�s home the day before the plane�s disappearance.

Pissed off, with a big weapon and many lives.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
curious for those that know all, how many nukes could that plane carry from West Asia, Africa or the Mid East with a full tank of gas to the US

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah (experienced pilot) was a fervent supporter of his country�s opposition leader who was jailed for homosexuality � illegal in Malaysia � only hours before flight MH370 vanished with 239 passengers and crew on board, the Sunday Mirror can reveal. (Shah attended the trial!)

And in a new twist, it emerged that the pilot�s wife and three children moved out of the family�s home the day before the plane�s disappearance.

Crap, an angry Muslim homosexual who's wife had just left with the kids, maybe threatening to out him and take all he has. And we get another "allahu akbar" moment.

Would be funny if this thing weren't so tragic.

So, he waits until the other crew have left the cockpit and merely closes the door. It is my understanding it can only be opened from the inside.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Plinker

Climb to 48,000 and there is no cell phone reception. At 23,000 over the ocean, there isn't any either.

Whoever planned this did their homework.

So, do you think the passengers are alive or were they killed for the plane?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by broomd
This may have been mentioned here: (From another website)

Pissed off, with a big weapon and many lives.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 3,033 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,420
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.