http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44797.html

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The market was down pretty good the other day after Zero told the Ukrainians we feel their pain and we really care about them and that we would give them 'strong support.'

Rush concentrated his coverage on zero's weakness and never brought up the 'strong support' words.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd like to see the russians put one in the back of Soros's head.
They've wanted to for a while now.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I blame Putin!

Sycamore

I blame Zero.

Zero blames Bush.

I blame soros

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44797.html

I blame Yanukovich and his merry band of thieves for the rape and plunder of the whole nation that led to this weakness that Putin has used to his advantage.

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; you may know that your society is doomed." Ayn Rand
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AkMike1
I blame Yanukovich and his merry band of thieves for the rape and plunder of the whole nation that led to this weakness that Putin has used to his advantage.

Good answer. They have one of the highest rates of corruption in Europe.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/16/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by Dantheman
The Ukraine can't win a war with Russia...but they could destroy those gas pipelines before it's too late.

That would hurt Russia financially for the invasion and punish the EU for not taking stronger measures to help protect them.
Stalin taught the world about scorched earth during WWII when the Nazis invaded the Soviet Union...I'd jar Putin 's memory of that lesson in the Ukraine.

Dan

Well, the much bigger Soviet Union couldn't defeat Afganistan in 10 years. Ukraine is much bigger than little Georgia. Even if Russia can defeat Ukraine it's losses would be enormous if the ukrainians really want to defend themselves.

BTW Putin should be aware of the quote from the movie If(1968) "One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place."

Last edited by Hjortejeger; 03/16/14.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
The Crimea has the shipping ports and access to the top half of southwest Asia. What a great place to base the Russian military out of and have closer access to the Mediterranean sea and ultimately to the western edge of the new Persian Empire. (Syria) Turkey (a NATO partner) should be worried, again. kwg

They've only been at this since the time of Peter The Great as well as the Dardanelles presently under Turkish control. Once Putin has this, I predict more de-stabilization in Turkey, fomented by the Russians supporting the Islamists (even though they are embroiled in Chechnya with the muslims so they can later "own" them. Without control or an open Bosphorus, the Black Sea becomes one huge landlocked lake.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why I blame zero

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.