Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
AS to
Denver prices, last week at the gunshow saw two guys buy three boxes of CCI SV, 100 count @........ 70 each box. $210 for 300 shots. The seller is one I have bought off and on from for years, he is getting to that retirement age though and his prices... apparently is thinking of Florida for his end of times. Will say though, he does have powder, primers and 22LR.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Will say though, he does have powder, primers and 22LR.

I'll bet he see's right through them democrats grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I was in a local Man's 2'nd hand store the other day. It is called Reload. This young man and his wife walk in with a hard side case containing a couple 22 rifles, (I could not see what brand or model) and two bricks of 22 lr Blazer as well as a few stray 50 rd boxes of 22LR.

He was asking the proprietor for $100 per brick and $8 for each of the loose 50 rd packs. Apparently the rifles were likewise priced because I heard the proprietor explaining to the young man he probably should not believe everything he hears or even reads on internet chat rooms.

I saw the disappointed kid walk back to his pickup carrying all he brought in.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by fish head
I'm willing to trade one box of CCI Mini-mags for a Golden Corral shrimp and crab legs night gift certificate.

grin

Boys and I refer to the Golden Corral as "the Guilded Trough".

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Gopher season is about to kick off here,so .22 ammo is getting a bit more scarce than usual. Still all the Remington stuff you want, and lots of individual boxes of Federal and Winchester, just fewer bulk packs.I picked up a 525 of Federals, a brick of American Eagle and a couple hundred Power Points yesterday, just to make sure I'm set for a bit. Might have about 4000 roundsof .22 currently, which honestly should last me a long time.

I don't "plink", as least not as I understand the term. If its summer then there are gophers out somewhere, so I go shoot them. I will do some free hand practice in the back yard, but that usually consists of maybe 20 slow, careful shots. I'm not very good, but hopefully I'll get better. I figure blazing away all willy nilly isn't going to help me much.

Saw some gophers out today while I was down near Cypress Hills. Zipping around on top of the snow, they were not impressed!
.22 is getting short around here too, likely due to gopher season coming up. Saw the same thing happen last year about this time then lots of it showed up by end April. I still have around 5000 rounds from last year though.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yes, they are exercising capitalism during panic.

Gunner

And the retailer selling it at those prices is exercising their right to stupid.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,159
Posts18,502,996
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.