Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

In the absence of police, thugs rule.

The police are now the thugs.

The OP was pretty prophetic, I have been seeing this since the mid to late nineties, some people are just now coming around.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How exactly would you know that your spot was taken because of affirmative action?

Eyes and ears are usually more than enough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it's been around for twenty years, shouldn't the cops have taken over Earth by now?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
How exactly would you know that your spot was taken because of affirmative action?

Do you just start off with the assumption that you're better and smarter than black people and go from there?

Well, apparently we must be because the government thinks they need special prerogatives in order to get hired. It really doesn't matter what he thinks, it is official government policy that assumes blacks couldn't get hired if standards weren't lowered.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/03/14.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yes, I do know.I make a very comfortable living off of them.Much like the defense lawyers and courts in your area likely know you.

Let me help you JoeBobBoy...why don't you tell us of your personal experiences with law enforcement and what takes you to the grandiose blather you've posted the past couple of days.

Try and not respond by stating you read the blogs and watch videos.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

Do you just start off with the assumption that you're better and smarter than black people and go from there?

===========

Don't give him clues and help him with his HS. You've taken away what was going to be an easy set-up.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
TFF. You really don't think for one second anyone believed your dumb ass as to why you were tossed, do you?

An unqualified black man got my spot because of affirmative action...what a crock of schit.

And, after all your professional setbacks, with countless professions, black teenaged boys still want to print tire tracks on your spandex covered fat ass.

You must be greatly misunderstood.

Your story, like most of what you spew, doesn't even pass the smell test, Bob.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've made many of them to be liars on the witness stand. It is usually pretty easy to do since the average cop statement will have at least three or four lies in it. It might be more difficult if they were intelligent enough to lie well, but alas, it is only trade I know of with an actual court decision that says that they can discriminate against applicants who are too smart.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
By the way,...your avatar is a homo,...and a scientolgist.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Viciousness is most of the time an indication of lack of intelligence and imagination.
You must know Bob (Isaac) personally.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I've made many of them to be liars on the witness stand. It is usually pretty easy to do since the average cop statement will have at least three or four lies in it.
================

Before I laugh, I'll let you tell us how so.

William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've made many of them to be liars on the witness stand. It is usually pretty easy to do since the average cop statement will have at least three or four lies in it.
================

You can laugh all you like. I suspect you're having a giggling fit already since you appear to be off your meds today.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
TFF. You really don't think for one second anyone believed your dumb ass as to why you were tossed, do you?

An unqualified black man got my spot because of affirmative action...what a crock of schit.

And, after all your professional setbacks, with countless professions, black teenaged boys still want to print tire tracks on your spandex covered fat ass.

You must be greatly misunderstood.

Your story, like most of what you spew, doesn't even pass the smell test, Bob.

===================

Funny you mentioned that. If you flip it, you'd be the closest to being accurate and honest as you've ever been.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
================

You can laugh all you like. I suspect you're having a giggling fit already since you appear to be off your meds today.

===========

That was a knee-slapper, JimBobBoy. Now, why don't you answer the question. It's clear from your writing style you're not an attorney. Tell us more about your examination of cops on the witness stand. You have me intrigued.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
================

===========

That was a knee-slapper, JimBobBoy. Now, why don't you answer the question. It's clear from your writing style you're not an attorney. Tell us more about your examination of cops on the witness stand. You have me intrigued.

========

Just what I thought.

William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
================

===========

Now you have me intrigued. How is if from my writing style that you think you can tell that I am not an attorney? Is yours the example for which I should strive. I see nothing but gratuitous insults. Does that work in your area? Do you start with a couple of knee slappers during voir dire...maybe even before that in a motion hearing? Perhaps, during a direct, you'll throw it out there that you think someone is moron. Maybe on cross, you'll get in there. Could it be that you'll respond to an objection by saying, "Your honor, it isn't hearsay because it isn't offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted, but rather to show the state of mind of the witness...i.e. that he is a complete moron." Maybe, on argument, you'll get a wild eyed look and cast aspersions on someone's intelligence or lack thereof in broken English.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/03/14.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Translation...yeah,I'm full of schitt.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Unless it's you Coss picking up where you left off.

William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Translation...yeah,I'm full of schitt.

Seriously, I think you are. If you really are an attorney, I implore you to come practice in my area. You would make a useful foil. I could generally charge more if you were on the other side, because I'm sure you would be a pain in the ass, but almost always come out looking like a hero because you would be easy to beat. You're simplistic "Nanny nanny boo boo" form of argument is absolutely hilarious.

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,409
Posts18,507,012
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.