Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
By the way,...your avatar is a homo,...and a scientolgist.

What? I couldn't hear you Drunk Cat.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Bristoe
By the way,...your avatar is a homo,...and a scientolgist.

What? I couldn't hear you Drunk Cat.

Dammit, I want to hate Tom Cruise, but honestly, I like damned near every single one of his movies. I even liked "Oblivion".

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/03/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of the idiots posting here have never been victims of crime.

They believe that men are angels, or that they will shape up because a community wants them to play along with others.

Step into any city on the planet and the people living there can tell you otherwise.

Newsflash, men are not angels...

Bring back the local lynch mobs! Because they were arbiters of justice!.... TFF... crazy

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
TFF. Scary to think a so called professional would make such outrageous libelous comments thinking he's protected by some initial anonymity. Foolish and reckless,at a minimum.

If that's how you play your game, and if it's not the crock of schitt I suspect it is, I'd send a first year associate to make short,easy work of you... if the judge hadn't done so already.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

They believe that men are angels, or that they will shape up because a community wants them to play along with others.

Step into any city on the planet and the people living there can tell you otherwise.

Bring back the local lynch mobs! Because they were arbiters of justice!.... TFF... crazy

Whatever do you do since there are no longer any phone booths in which you can change clothes?

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by isaac
TFF. Scary to think a so called professional would make such outrageous libelous comments thinking he's protected by some initial anonymity. Foolish and reckless,at a minimum.

If that's how you play your game, and if it's not the crock of schitt I suspect it is, I'd send a first year associate to make short,easy work of you... if the judge hadn't done so already.

Libelous? Really, you are the one who has accused people on this board, in this very thread, of being probationers. You do realize that false imputation of a crime is defamation per se in many jurisdictions don't you? Perhaps, you should back away slowly an quit making an ass out of yourself. You started this and no one will think less of you when you slink back to your corner office.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
How exactly would you know that your spot was taken because of affirmative action?

Do you just start off with the assumption that you're better and smarter than black people and go from there?
laugh First off, I was never in police academy. Furthermore, after scoring 98th percentile on the entrance exam shortly after high school, and after being informed that my score put me in the first hiring slot, and that I should expect to be contacted in the next week or two about coming in for the physical, I was sent a letter informing me about the stay on the hiring process because a civil rights group sued the police department claiming the test was racist since no blacks made it into the first or second hiring slots based on their test scores.

Anything you've heard different has been the product of the fevered imaginations of the likes of Bob, who have ulterior motives for discrediting people with whom they cannot hold their own in honest debate.

PS This originally came up in the context of a thread about affirmative action.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish Rick would close the door. The party is full. All the cool kids are already here. Anybody worth having arrived a while ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Whatever do you do since there are no longer any phone booths in which you can change clothes?

Says the one that wants to do away with cops so that he can be the one in his neighborhood to determine justice. You're cracking me up!laugh

BTW, I'm no LEO, nor have I ever been. So, nice try...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never thought you were in police academy.

So the story is that you decided you didn't want to get into that sort of work environment and didn't pursue the follow up process, correct?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Says the one that wants to do away with cops so that he can be the one in his neighborhood to determine justice. You're cracking me up!laugh

BTW, I'm no LEO, nor have I ever been. So, nice try...

I don't want to do away with cops. But I'm not silly enough to think that our civilization would end if there weren't any, or a lot fewer of them anyway. Police as we know them are an invention of the last 100 years. Prior to that Anglo-Saxon civilization existed for 1,500 years with more or less no law enforcement that we would recognize.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Again...TFF. Bring it,lightweight. I'd love to expose the HS of you simpletons during the Discovery process.

In fact, instead of hiding behind your anonymity, man up and let us know where it is you practice,Perry. I'll be happy to educate your ass.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He didn't say you were a cop HAJ, he let in that you're a super hero, which we both know is true.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So the story is
==========

Good luck with that.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've made many of them to be liars on the witness stand. It is usually pretty easy to do since the average cop statement will have at least three or four lies in it.

You must be a better attorney than me. When I was doing criminal defense I had a hell of a time proving the cops were lying on the stand.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Again...TFF. Bring it,lightweight. I'd love to expose the HS of you simpletons during the Discovery process.

In fact, instead of hiding behind your anonymity, man up and let us know where it is you practice,Perry. I'll be happy to educate your ass.

So, let us get this straight. The biggest bomb thrower on the board. The guy who throws out childish insults right and left, is taking offense? Were you the guy who insisted on fighting after school and then wanted to call the cops after you got your eye dotted? Is that you?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tjm10025
I've made many of them to be liars on the witness stand. It is usually pretty easy to do since the average cop statement will have at least three or four lies in it.

You must be a better attorney than me. When I was doing criminal defense I had a hell of a time proving the cops were lying on the stand.

It depends doesn't it? DWIs are the easiest because the statements all say the same thing, but there is always a DVD. So the jury can see that you're client wasn't swaying and wasn't slurring his words and so on and so forth. That is why DWIs only have a about a fifty percent conviction rate for those that actually go to trial.

"Immediately upon the subject rolling down his window, I noticed the strong odor of alcohol. The subject exhibited red bloodshot and glassy eyes, while slurring his words, and fumbling for his documents...."

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/03/14.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Offense? You must be kidding. I said bring it on. I'm actually begging you.

You're full of schitt.

Last edited by isaac; 04/03/14.

William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Offense? You must be kidding. I said bring it on. I'm actually begging you.

Your full of schitt.

Bring what? You're the one threatening the lawsuits here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I never thought you were in police academy.

So the story is that you decided you didn't want to get into that sort of work environment and didn't pursue the follow up process, correct?
No story about it. They eventually contacted hiring slot III, which is where I ended up after the court-ordered random jumble (placing candidates randomly, rather than by test score, in the three hiring slots was how the supposed racism in the test design was supposedly remedied). By then, however (about two years later) I was focused on matriculating college and applying to grad schools.

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

369 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 40 invisible), 2,014 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,215
Posts18,503,966
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.